4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
wow i expect more kinky shit since the body can be customized
Focus on customisation is boobs (yep, same shit as always), limited shoulder and ass customisation.
Hair focus is on short-hair styles, though there are a couple really good long hair options.
Facial customisation is kept simple, tho might need some additions and subtractions.

N-03

Mar 17, 2020
I was also thinking that we would need an android version, that seems essential to me. :unsure:

Reactions: Dark51

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
gonna break it to ya all
i think Unity game can not be mod to work for android without actual dev official port them

• Angry

N-03

Mar 17, 2020
gonna break it to ya all
i think Unity game can not be mod to work for android without actual dev official port them
no idea I unfortunately know nothing about the subject, but maybe a hero will reveal himself. Hentai kamen will do it for us :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face

Dark51

Jun 5, 2019
no idea I unfortunately know nothing about the subject, but maybe a hero will reveal himself. Hentai kamen will do it for us :ROFLMAO:
No please not panties masked man with spiderman eyes, we usually call the compressor hero or port/converter hero are *A Cape without a Hero*

• Haha
Reactions: N-03

gakgami

Jan 2, 2022
Here's a hardmod of the Csharp DLL to make the gameplay more manual.
Wave the mouse around, the speed at which you move the mouse around determines the speed of the animation.

It's a bit janky, but if you can find value startPosition in DnSpy, you can find which value to edit to change the speed limit as well as the sensitivity of the action.

If you press Space during H scenes it'll behave as normal.

Edit:
Made it work a lot better, it no longer feels weirdly janky.

Last edited:

damndami3n

Jun 9, 2021
The dev of this game released a new game with Succubi :love:

Pretty good, but it could use some tweaks. The game got too hard because I leveled up my characters poorly and could only reset their stat points, but not which characters I chose to level up themselves. (Also, the game is just hard lmao)

I wish that the game had more front-facing H-scenes.... it's a shame they're almost all side-oriented.

I reverse engineered the encryption system the saves use and created a cheat save with a recollection/test map unlocked. I set the stats too high though and the actual gameplay is fucked lol

Anyways, if you pick it up then I hope this information and save is useful to you. Cheers!

Reactions: tailorn158
4.30 star(s) 8 Votes