4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

tailorn158

Aug 3, 2017
Alright fair disclosure I'm an idiot... but where is the pregnancy tag part of the game?
I cum inside and then nothing happens.

Erunamo

Sep 14, 2017
2dcg, animated, pixel art, customization, ahegao, oral sex, vaginal sex, pregnancy, creampie, male protagonist, EGG

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
game wont run on my system get an error message that HID.DLL is missing had so far no problems with unity games.

aghss

Jun 24, 2019
this tamago can't act //HELP// (fixed you need to feed them so they can act)

Last edited:

Dropbare

Aug 6, 2017
so, my tamago fell asleep and has not awoken since there, any tips?
As annoying as it is, you need to manually put your characters to sleep and to manually wake them up. Use the 'sleep' action on them and let them rest for a while.

Baltidouble

Apr 21, 2020
As annoying as it is, you need to manually put your characters to sleep and to manually wake them up. Use the 'sleep' action on them and let them rest for a while.
Thanks, I did, but it does not work, so I guess I will redownload the game

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I randomly discovered this game yesterday and I honestly love it. I love pixel art so the aesthetics are already a win for me and I also really love that we can customize the girls we are taking care of. It's a shame the game is already complete tho because I would have loved to see more sex scenes and outfits among other things.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
I can't find the condition to get the pixie's service scene
sell 5 eggy-bitches at a price higher than 5000 each. You can reach about 8000, if you max out intelligence, strength and sexual prowess.
For every time she services you, you have to later sell another 5..

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes