3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
For me I dont have sound or electric wire just thorns, game bugged?
Then I guess you're at level 5 ? The level name I think is escape or whatever, on a stage like park. If that the case bring Water Hose, Thorn, Wooden blocking thing, paper bag ?, umbrella ?. Ignore the bubble.

There is 2 spot where you can place the wooden thing, place one near the start, then place 1 water hose and thorn near that wooden thing, once you deal enough damage quickly place 2nd water hose, then just spam trap and other stuff to slow her down while water hose do it's 5 damage/ second.

Stagmar

Feb 6, 2019
I can't even pass the first level. She just ignores anything I put down. I thought maybe a trash bag made her change path, but she just walks through it like it isn't there.

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
I can't even pass the first level. She just ignores anything I put down. I thought maybe a trash bag made her change path, but she just walks through it like it isn't there.
Just use Electric Stick and Sound Box, Bubble is bugged and not working and trash bag require it to be RNG detected in-order to work.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
It's from the same dev who did the cute witch game where the basic gameplay you have to lead some water droplets to a flower or some shit like that. Just some crappy puzzle game that is basicaly a gallery viewer.

Nice and cute art tough.

Stagmar

Feb 6, 2019
Just use Electric Stick and Sound Box, Bubble is bugged and not working and trash bag require it to be RNG detected in-order to work.
She just walks past the sound box without anything happening and the electric stick lowers her hp by like 5 before she's past it.

Reactions: MikeArcher2

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
She just walks past the sound box without anything happening and the electric stick lowers her hp by like 5 before she's past it.
1.png

The reason to put Sound box is to render her unable to detect trap like Electric Stick so it deal 5 damage/ second (otherwise it only deal 1)

5 damage/ second is enough. Ignore the bubble, it was later that I found out it was useless.

Bknjuu

Dec 10, 2018
scenes seem to be bugged, I don't get the options to the right side of the previews. All i can do is fill circle with <space> to move through faster through the initial animation, then W speeds up, a slows down, and s stops it. But no options to insert or finish.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes