Unity Cute Reapers in My Room [v0.4.1] [Kamuo]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

TheBaron

Sep 6, 2017
The itch.io page said that "It has 4 more animations, but is currently in a rougher state."
i just hope that we can also do those pose with different clothe options :)
U mean other than the available clothing options right? Then, that would be great but I think our priority is the update :4Head:

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
So I just learned the hard way that this has Discord integration :HideThePain:

ooooh what's in this?
Few new animations
I'd see what the rest of them are but I just called out on disc for opening this and it'd look way too fucking sus for me to go offline rn lmfao
Off the top of my head, there's at least one where you can have her ride on you on the bed or the couch, BJ, and one extra one on the bed that I couldn't get a good look at

Edit: New animations are
  1. Cowgirl(?) on the couch; idk if I'd call it a ride since the player character is holding her while she just keeps on gaming
  2. BJ at the couch
  3. 69 on bed
  4. Missionary on bed

Last edited:

gakgami

Jan 2, 2022
I feel like the manual controls would be way better if it worked by keeping the button pressed to go in, and stay in, until released, after which it'd go down, but let you go back in at any point while going back out.

It'd give a lot more versatility than it has currently, where it has to finish the whole pound animation to start it up again, which makes it so in practice you can only go at one speed, or slightly faster incredibly irregularly.

ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
She's as always her attention directed toward her game can we disable that in the option?
If not as her arousal go up do she drop the game ?

thanks you !

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
Is the experience supposed to be you fucking a vegetable, or will she actually enjoy you fucking her in the future? Can't tell if this is some sort of performance impotency fetish where your dick is so inadequate that she'd rather play her switch than feel pleasure.

Other than fucking a corpse, the animations and art are excellent.
Giving this Discord integration is a master level troll, but jokes on you, I always appear offline.

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes