Unity Cute Reapers in My Room [v0.4.1] [Kamuo]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
too bad it's pixel art I want to see her in her full glory not a pixelated.
My gripe is she doesn't have long hair, like twin-tails or other modifications of this particular hairstyle, with natural extensions.
To each their own issue.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Overview:
As mentioned before the first build only has 2 animations so fa,
r and is meant to give you a taste of what to expect from the game.
I'm also aware there's a lot of areas to improve, which would come as the game is updated.
This is not an overview, it is a disclaimer / author note.
What is this game actually about?

bmxtucker

Sep 22, 2020
Is the experience supposed to be you fucking a vegetable, or will she actually enjoy you fucking her in the future? Can't tell if this is some sort of performance impotency fetish where your dick is so inadequate that she'd rather play her switch than feel pleasure.

Other than fucking a corpse, the animations and art are excellent.
Giving this Discord integration is a master level troll, but jokes on you, I always appear offline.

IDK if you've played the actual game or not but she basically has a neurocognitive disorder. Which I always lowkey felt uncomfortable with while playing the OG. Link to the game

Nott_Bell

Jun 22, 2020
Anyone else get a MaxSecure Trojan for both the Windows Gofile and Zippyshare versions? I'm not sure if its a false positive but I'm pretty sure the version before didn't get hit with one. (I was using VirusTotal)

dormammu

Apr 2, 2018
Everytime i see V0.0000001 alpha ver game I just.... I know it's already a joke, but it's not even funny anymore. Can't beleive people still pay for it for all these years. Such a bullsht

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
super cute game.
I only wish the waiting for the next part of a scene is showcased somehow or skipped altogether. i'm just waiting till it decides to let me move to the next portion of the scene.

Jul 20, 2022
For an early build looks good. I wonder if the developer wants to give us an history or if this game will be more arcade, because of the pixel art. Anyway, thanks for the upload man.

Quanxlord

Jul 10, 2022
Everytime i see V0.0000001 alpha ver game I just.... I know it's already a joke, but it's not even funny anymore. Can't beleive people still pay for it for all these years. Such a bullsht
Pay for what? He litterally posted the 0.1 for free, and 0.2 is on his patreon that has a shitload of other files. Is the dude not allowed to share first builds of his games?

DeejDeej

Apr 11, 2020
Pay for what? He litterally posted the 0.1 for free, and 0.2 is on his patreon that has a shitload of other files. Is the dude not allowed to share first builds of his games?
Nope, EVERYTHING must be a fully fleshed out product, I will stand for nothing less. Like bro yeah if you care that much then when you see v0.001 don't download it lol.

Cardboard27

Jul 28, 2017
any news on this game?
Just slow progress I think. Normally I'd complain but Kamuo's stuff is really high tier so I'll just be patient I guess. It feels like there should be some priority on this project though cause it has the potential to really gain a big audience imo, at least more than the usual VN format.

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes