Ren'Py Abandoned Cutely Suspicious [v0.12.033] [Ellaraia]

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

SodaSoap

Jul 13, 2020
If all of your current ones are completed then I think you're done with everything.
Thank you for the reply, I do enjoy your game. FWIW, here are the quests that I have completed: Skillful man, Welcome Back, Artist in Training, My Girl, In Her Thoughts (5/6), Old Times, Personal Photographer, Masseuse.

Reactions: Ellaraia

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
should I be turning the thermostat on or off? does it matter what time of day I do it or will it remain however I set it until I change it again?

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
It's broken right now, sorry.
Also, is "taming temper" quest bugged or incomplete? After I talked to cute about how much I had been teasing her, the quest changed the 1) entry instead of moving to a 2), that step has a green check from talking to her, but has 0/5/7 for the new entry of making her pay attention to my crotch. So far I've done 3 different events that seem like they should progress it (Making her sit in my lap for homework, and spilling a drink on myself while she's alone and while Margret is in the room, and none of them have progressed the quest.

I've also been stuck at 3/6/6 for cute for sneaky beaver for a while, once the whole "got caught masturbating storyline started I figured the other 3 would come after I finished taming temper

and I assume stealing dani's towel isn't implemented yet? when I didn't get a scene like I did with cute I thought maybe it would change the scene where you walk in the bathroom while she's in there and you get the image of her half-wrapped in a towel to not have the towel, but no such luck.

Lastly, I think I'm stuck on 3/4/4 on skillful man, it doesn't even give the option to take classes anymore. Did I lock myself out of that by picking the slave choice on the massage quest and making dani learn to massage alone?

Last edited:

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Also, is "taming temper" quest bugged or incomplete? After I talked to cute about how much I had been teasing her, the quest changed the 1) entry instead of moving to a 2), that step has a green check from talking to her, but has 0/5/7 for the new entry of making her pay attention to my crotch. So far I've done 3 different events that seem like they should progress it (Making her sit in my lap for homework, and spilling a drink on myself while she's alone and while Margret is in the room, and none of them have progressed the quest.

I've also been stuck at 3/6/6 for cute for sneaky beaver for a while, once the whole "got caught masturbating storyline started I figured the other 3 would come after I finished taming temper

and I assume stealing dani's towel isn't implemented yet? when I didn't get a scene like I did with cute I thought maybe it would change the scene where you walk in the bathroom while she's in there and you get the image of her half-wrapped in a towel to not have the towel, but no such luck.

Lastly, I think I'm stuck on 3/4/4 on skillful man, it doesn't even give the option to take classes anymore. Did I lock myself out of that by picking the slave choice on the massage quest and making dani learn to massage alone?
Yes, there are issues with those stages in this version here. The towel stuff's a bit of a mess too. :( The massage choice is what locks you out of that stage, but that will be retroactively fixed in the next version.

Reactions: tigerdiamond

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
The game keeps crashing on me :cry:

Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image.

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017

Shmeep13

May 12, 2018
When does Cute masturbate with the book? i gave it to her near the start for her birthday but im yet to see that scene. im stuck on 5/6/6 for in her thoughts.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
When does Cute masturbate with the book? i gave it to her near the start for her birthday but im yet to see that scene. im stuck on 5/6/6 for in her thoughts.
She'll masturbate with the book at the time when she is normally reading. You may have to interrupt her in the time slot before that to stop her from masturbating then instead.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
When is the release expected 0.04.0?
I have 2 sets of images left to stage and render but I required extra RAM to work on them because Win10 and DAZ are shite. It arrives tomorrow and I'll get to work on those images then. I won't set a date but it won't be too long.

Reactions: Omik
3.10 star(s) 21 Votes