Ren'Py Abandoned Cutely Suspicious [v0.12.033] [Ellaraia]

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Ellaraia Is the "Taming Temper" quest bugged or am I missing something?, I've done the spilled drink and lap event dozens of times with no progress to the quest.
Doing the same act over and over won't progress the game. You have to different things. For instance, spill the drink on the sofa, and spill the drink when Cute is hoovering, and hug her when she's doing the dishes. That's 3 things no matter how many times you do each of them.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I was just reading the reviews and two of them got my attention.
One says the game has a great story and great visuals, bur even tho says the story is great, also says is boring for him (no sex stuff from the beggining i guess since says gameplay is good). and gives 2 stars(?) to it while says is amazing.
The other one says the characters have no personality because they are sluts that fucks the player rigth from the beggining for no reason. (Did he really played the game?)
It´s just me or these reviews don´t make any sense. Reviews are suposed to show what people think of the game in a way that dev knows what to improve and what the people likes the most, also for other users to know what to expect from it, but these ones are not useful for any of this two objectives.
Yeah, reviews are somewhat silly in general, especially with games still early in development. I'm always thankful fo reviews which are either positive or constructive and have thanked people for poor reviews because they've been helpful. A 1 star is always offensive though. Only an objectively broken game deserves a 1-star.

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
Doing the same act over and over won't progress the game. You have to different things. For instance, spill the drink on the sofa, and spill the drink when Cute is hoovering, and hug her when she's doing the dishes. That's 3 things no matter how many times you do each of them.
I get that, but it's still 0/5 on the progress tracker

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
having some issues please help! cant get past this part and ive tried quite a few different ways
That's fixed in the latest version which hasn't made it here yet. It's caused by gifting Cute her new outfit

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
Really don't know what I'm doing wrong or if the game is bugged it's been weeks of in game time with every variation tried and still zero progress on this event.
cutetaming.png

Reactions: Ellaraia

Omik

Oct 21, 2019
in CuteS-0.03.039-pc What to do with Thermostat Controls? Turn it on or off?

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
in CuteS-0.03.039-pc What to do with Thermostat Controls? Turn it on or off?
I don't think it's working tbh. It's something I'll be expanding on and I'll make sure it's working for the next version.

Reactions: Omik

ItkoSK

Jun 7, 2018
halo people in early stage game whant hard core sexual content halo halo halo halo dont dream :D if you need open xxx videos :D

Killy2250

Mar 2, 2019
I feel like I'm kinda stuck.. I'm at Taming Temper with 0/5/7 progress eventough I've done several of the activities (spilling drink on sofa, during hoover, hug during dishes, take on lap after helping with homework) and it seems some people before me have the same issue. My other quest is Sneaky Beaver at which I'm at 3/6/6 (brush, laptop, pillow) and the other 3 seem to be book, vibrator and lollipop, but I assume I need to progress the other quest before I can access the latter 2? There's nothing I can buy atm other than earplugs and wine. Also about the book, is that the book I bought in the beginning for her birthday? I've never seen that scene for some reason.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I feel like I'm kinda stuck.. I'm at Taming Temper with 0/5/7 progress eventough I've done several of the activities (spilling drink on sofa, during hoover, hug during dishes, take on lap after helping with homework) and it seems some people before me have the same issue. My other quest is Sneaky Beaver at which I'm at 3/6/6 (brush, laptop, pillow) and the other 3 seem to be book, vibrator and lollipop, but I assume I need to progress the other quest before I can access the latter 2? There's nothing I can buy atm other than earplugs and wine. Also about the book, is that the book I bought in the beginning for her birthday? I've never seen that scene for some reason.
Yeah, some of those bugs are fixed in the current version which hasn't made it here yet and others are not, sadly. Taming Temper is the buggiest part.
The book is the romance novel, if you bought her that then the scene is unlocked, otherwise it should be unlocked once you complete her current content, as is the vibrator and the lolly is another stage somewhere else.

funtime-suntime

May 11, 2018
whats the variable called in the save game that says if u got the new outfit or not? need to edit it coz my save is fucked and no autosaves from before it

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
whats the variable called in the save game that says if u got the new outfit or not? need to edit it coz my save is fucked and no autosaves from before it
outfitCuteWorkSophisticated I think. Set it to 1 so you keep it but she doesn't.

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes