Ren'Py Abandoned Cutely Suspicious [v0.12.033] [Ellaraia]

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

ItkoSK

Jun 7, 2018
when you do this quest... but i try it from begginig....

count : brush, pillar, pc
i dont buy vibrator, lolipop and book
but count me 4 for some thing... i buy lolipop count 5, then a buy vibrator and dont it count... book cant give in this part of game... hmm must be fixed...

SamHere

Oct 13, 2019
How do you get the Sneaky beaver - second task finished (Masturbation). I am stuck with only 3 Sarah's scenes (Pillow, Laptop and Hair brush). What am I missing?
Seems it is not work I have 5 6 6: still saw all events, most likely vibrator event or book one is not counted
And seems "In her thoughts" do not work too...

1.Pillow: daytime, some weekdays.
2.Laptop: evening, some weekdays.
3.Hair brush: 07 00.
4.Vibrator: 8 00, she have vibrator, you interrupt her at 07 00 or upped her horny level: she will be on your bed...(Wednesday and...seem all weekdays)
5.With book: 17 00 in daytime if horny, you need to give her gift book before it
6.Lolipop: buy lollipop, left it in room, she must be horny at this point...she will eat it...almost. Daytime, some weekdays

Events are different each day of week. Maybe someone can add more information about correct days.

Reactions: ItkoSK and Ellaraia

ItkoSK

Jun 7, 2018
Seems it is not work I have 5 6 6: still saw all events, most likely vibrator event or book one is not counted
And seems "In her thoughts" do not work too...

1.Pillow: daytime, some weekdays.
2.Laptop: evening, some weekdays.
3.Hair brush: 07 00.
4.Vibrator: 8 00, she have vibrator, you interrupt her at 07 00 or upped her horny level: she will be on your bed...(Wednesday and...seem all weekdays)
5.With book: 17 00 in daytime if horny, you need to give her gift book before it
6.Lolipop: buy lollipop, left it in room, she must be horny at this point...she will eat it...almost. Daytime, some weekdays

Events are different each day of week. Maybe someone can add more information about correct days.
i know but i try download repeat game... :) i havent luck .D

Reactions: Ellaraia

ItkoSK

Jun 7, 2018
Ellaraia
its good game :D pink skirt on the girl which in bed is very sensual... must soon steel panties :D
i dont mean critical but only i try help lap bugs :D

ItkoSK

Jun 7, 2018
Ellaraia officialy i can say this : vibrator doesnt count :/
start game 4 times from start etc... every step controled - its vibrator :D

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
Game is kinda grindy, especially since it crashes before I can save and I have to play the whole dang thing over again.

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes