Ren'Py Abandoned Cutely Suspicious [v0.12.033] [Ellaraia]

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

loters

Oct 9, 2017
loters Your review is too kind. Thank you. I'm not going to promise animations but I do want to add them. They will be kept mainly to foreplay and sex as they do take a rather long time to create.
Yeah and with the high quality of the renders it will be even worse, taking a lot of time.
But it´s really good you are considering it.:giggle:

Reactions: Ellaraia

Loopx

May 5, 2020
loters Your review is too kind. Thank you. I'm not going to promise animations but I do want to add them. They will be kept mainly to foreplay and sex as they do take a rather long time to create.
Will the new update fix the game's bugs? I got to a part of it where the game crashes after the time has passed, it probably appears as if a specific image was missing.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Will the new update fix the game's bugs? I got to a part of it where the game crashes after the time has passed, it probably appears as if a specific image was missing.
I'm working on fixing all of the bugs and making a few tweaks right now. Should be out today or tomorrow.

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Need to start a new game? Because my old saves dont work, i mean i always get an error occured message...

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Long trip to the home :)
We still waiting :(
P.S. after the patch will it be necessary to start a new game?
Having to start a new game should never happen again with CuteS. If it does, it will be not by anytime soon.

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
Will the bugfix patch be added here soon?

I've no problem being a patreon and patreon rewards but not for a simple bugfix that makes the game functional.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Will the bugfix patch be added here soon?

I've no problem being a patreon and patreon rewards but not for a simple bugfix that makes the game functional.
It's not just a simple bugfix because the V3 shouldn't be public yet. I have to act as if V3 is still patron-only until a month from it's release, and it's only been 1 week.

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
It's not just a simple bugfix because the V3 shouldn't be public yet. I have to act as if V3 is still patron-only until a month from it's release, and it's only been 1 week.
Ah ok, I just assumed since it was up here it was past the patron early release. Like I said I've zero issues with content updates being time gated for patrons.

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
Ellaraia Is the "Taming Temper" quest bugged or am I missing something?, I've done the spilled drink and lap event dozens of times with no progress to the quest.

loters

Oct 9, 2017
I was just reading the reviews and two of them got my attention.
One says the game has a great story and great visuals, bur even tho says the story is great, also says is boring for him (no sex stuff from the beggining i guess since says gameplay is good). and gives 2 stars(?) to it while says is amazing.
The other one says the characters have no personality because they are sluts that fucks the player rigth from the beggining for no reason. (Did he really played the game?)
It´s just me or these reviews don´t make any sense. Reviews are suposed to show what people think of the game in a way that dev knows what to improve and what the people likes the most, also for other users to know what to expect from it, but these ones are not useful for any of this two objectives.

Reactions: VOYEUR and Ellaraia
3.10 star(s) 21 Votes