Ren'Py Abandoned Cutely Suspicious [v0.12.033] [Ellaraia]

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
If that's the case, I give up. I can't stand much patience. I already have better visual novels to play such as Summertime saga, Naughty Lyanna, Parental Love etc. which gives updates time to time. Best of luck for your game! I may or may not return after 3-4 months
Parental Love also gives updates to patrons first in the same way I do. Not arguing, you do you, just pointing that out. The problem is that I'm only on V.2 so the public doesn't get an update this month. Going forward public and patrons each get a new update to play.

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
Parental Love also gives updates to patrons first in the same way I do. Not arguing, you do you, just pointing that out. The problem is that I'm only on V.2 so the public doesn't get an update this month. Going forward public and patrons each get a new update to play.
I know man it's obvious that patrons get update first and patrons should get update first of all no doubt but I meant no one releases public version after 1 month of patron release. Maximum 5-10 days. Not more than that.
But no problem man, you make great games but personally I can't wait 1 month.
I can maximum wait 10 days, not more than that.
Best of luck for your project!

Windjammer

May 30, 2019
I know man it's obvious that patrons get update first and patrons should get update first of all no doubt but I meant no one releases public version after 1 month of patron release. Maximum 5-10 days. Not more than that.
Are you high?

Reactions: Subyan

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
1 month wait is the standard and it's been that way for years.

Reactions: Subyan

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
is it enough content to play at the moment?
Depends what you mean by that. If all you're interested in is getting your dick wet then no. If you want to get involved in the game and explore its mechanics and characters with plenty of hugs along the way then it took me 3 hours to complete the current content on my full test.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Group Sex (mff*)
Multiple Penetration (probably)
you almost got me before you edited it lol
good to know there is no mmf, if there is something I loved in your games is that the story is centered around the mc only, I kind of wish you will do someday mom-son incest, it will be more interesting if the mom actually did not want the mc to get a girl because she digs him :D

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
you almost got me before you edited it lol
good to know there is no mmf, if there is something I loved in your games is that the story is centered around the mc only, I kind of wish you will do someday mom-son incest, it will be more interesting if the mom actually did not want the mc to get a girl because she digs him :D
I feel like I make better content when I make stuff I enjoy or at least understand. I don't understand the want for older women, never mind your mother. I'm also trying to keep the game within my ability to complete at a reasonable pace, which requires keeping the content focused, for now at least.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I don't understand the want for older women, never mind your mother
it was a suggestion, whatever you do is up to you even if I thought it will make the story more interesting to me and others that like incest... but oh well, maybe someday you get out your safe zone and do one with it:p
good luck with the game ;)

Reactions: Ellaraia

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
You seem surprised.

There's plenty of VNs that focus exclusively on sisters or cousins.
There is not a one VN that does this for the mom.
The other characters are always qued.
The VN that got closest to doing this was Mirror Mine.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
You seem surprised.

There's plenty of VNs that focus exclusively on sisters or cousins.
There is not a one VN that does this for the mom.
The other characters are always qued.
The VN that got closest to doing this was Mirror Mine.
Really? r/incest is like 60% M/S stories. I'd assume games are the same and I don't see the M/S ones due to them all having large breasts in their images.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Really? r/incest is like 60% M/S stories. I'd assume games are the same and I don't see the M/S ones due to them all having large breasts in their images.
I honestly don't know what he's talking about tbh. There's a ton of M/S games on here, like a lot.

Now that said, i haven't played this game yet(it's downloading) but from reading these replies i see you're not going the M/S route. I'm actually fine with this decision and the game has more of my attention because it's actually trying to break the generic "MC fucks his entire family tree at every chance" trope. Finally a mom who doesn't want her son fucking his relatives.

Having the mom involved would not make this game unique and i don't know why people are saying that when there so many incest games on this site that have Mom incest in them. It would turn it into the other games here already on the site and there's plenty.

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
Nothing in all the pages of the incest tag here for sure.
And of the hundreds I've seen, not a one.

And I don't like people having the wrong impression of what's going on.
It is what it is.

But I am not the target demographic here.
And destroying niches is inconsiderate and destroys the industry.
Just like the mom/son niche is on average ~5% of any VN that features it.
So I'm not here to point where I think this should go.

Enjoy the sisters.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I honestly don't know what he's talking about tbh. There's a ton of M/S games on here, like a lot.

Now that said, i haven't played this game yet(it's downloading) but from reading these replies i see you're not going the M/S route. I'm actually fine with this decision and the game has more of my attention because it's actually trying to break the generic "MC fucks his entire family tree at every chance" trope. Finally a mom who doesn't want her son fucking his relatives.

Having the mom involved would not make this game unique and i don't know why people are saying that when there so many incest games on this site that have Mom incest in them. It would turn it into the other games here already on the site and there's plenty.
Yeah the Landlady/Mother is meant as an opposing force to the action, an obstacle. She could easily be a he, but then this thread would be littered with "Where's my NTR?" questions that I've no interest in answering. People all assume she's a mother and the landlady name/tag is just a cover, but she's meant to work both ways. I see that things like spanking is odd for a landlady but they aren't without story reasons that will be explained more, especially in the next version.

M'95

May 17, 2019
Crazygamer43 Please remove Incest from the tags, those are meant for content that is present, not for some possible mod in the future (You can still put that in genres like you did, thats also for future content).

I enjoyed this very much and looking forward to more :)

Last edited:

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Ellaraia Please remove Incest from the tags, those are meant for content that is present, not for some possible mod in the future (You can still put that in genres like you did, thats also for future content).

I enjoyed this very much and looking forward to more :)
I don't control the tags. OP does. I'm glad you enjoyed.

Reactions: M'95

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I see that things like spanking is odd for a landlady but they aren't without story reasons that will be explained more, especially in the next version.
I wouldn't worry to much about over explaining stuff, the audience can roll with a lot. She's sexy tho, seems like a shame she stays covered up. Although that changelog mentions her in the shower, so here's hoping for an eyeful.

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes