Ren'Py Abandoned Cutely Suspicious [v0.12.033] [Ellaraia]

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
To add to this. There is a numbness machanic which means the more you do naughty things, the less the characters care (the less your suspicion increases). Now, I did add an unwanted zero to this value in the current version making it useless, but it will be helpful in future. Stopping isn't required, just keep your eyes on your stats and keep your suspicion (yellow bars) low.
So you build your reputation as a lovable anime perv, until their response to your antics is "Oh you!"

Master Roshi would be proud.
happy1.png

Reactions: Ellaraia

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
My mc did everything to avoid spanking. Still got it. What a crap. Fu..... this shit
2nd way to get some of the girls spanked insted of MC: buy alcohol online and hide the bottle before 5pm under a girls bed or in a girls drawer causes the landlord to spank this girl after dinner

MadMoose

May 22, 2018
I don't normally post here, but I just wanted to poke my head in and say I really like this game. Both girls are really cute, and the MC feels less predatory than characters in other games that are like this. It is also early, but it seems like the stories are setting themselves up to have the potential to be emotionally fulfilling. I'm looking forward to the next update!

• Love

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I don't normally post here, but I just wanted to poke my head in and say I really like this game. Both girls are really cute, and the MC feels less predatory than characters in other games that are like this. It is also early, but it seems like the stories are setting themselves up to have the potential to be emotionally fulfilling. I'm looking forward to the next update!
Thanks. I appreciate your words.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
0.01.15 update released:

No need to play this is you've already played V0.01.014 and don't need bug fixes to progress.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I edited this to this.

I named the one mom and the other 2 sis and little sis as there is no other way that I can see it. I mean how many landladies do you know that go around spanking their tenants?

Never heard of hoovering before is that like hovering over someone? I have heard of vacuuming not hoovering.

Last edited:

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I edited this to this.

I named the one mom and the other 2 sis and little sis as there is no other way that I can see it. I mean how many landladies do you know that go around spanking their tenants?

Never heard of hoovering before is that like hovering over someone? I have heard of vacuuming not hoovering.
Hoovering is the english equivalent, done using a hoover. Say you're vacuuming here and you'll likely get a funny look.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
I seems stuck with the "landlady". I can't seems to clear the Around the house point 4. Stuck at 2/3. Any help would be appreciated.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I seems stuck with the "landlady". I can't seems to clear the Around the house point 4. Stuck at 2/3. Any help would be appreciated.
Are you playing the latest version? You seem softlocked which is fixed in version 0.15

hrumus

Aug 3, 2017
I'm currently stuck on step 5 of "Innocence" - "Sarah's short skirts and pretty legs are alwats teasing me. She seems to be in a decent mood with me right now so surely she'd forgive me for taking a little peek or two of her in sexier ways, potentially with fewer clothes on." It started on 5 / 7 and after helping her with her homework on the computer a few days in a row, it finally jumped up to 6 / 7. Don't really see the connection. How do I get it to go past 6 / 7 ? I'm pretty much stalking her in the house atm. Visiting her everywhere, no matter where she is or what she's doing.

Apparently I just had to keep creeping at her in the bath. Finally managed to progress now ^^

Last edited:

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I'm currently stuck on step 5 of "Innocence" - "Sarah's short skirts and pretty legs are alwats teasing me. She seems to be in a decent mood with me right now so surely she'd forgive me for taking a little peek or two of her in sexier ways, potentially with fewer clothes on." It started on 5 / 7 and after helping her with her homework on the computer a few days in a row, it finally jumped up to 6 / 7. Don't really see the connection. How do I get it to go past 6 / 7 ? I'm pretty much stalking her in the house atm. Visiting her everywhere, no matter where she is or what she's doing.
There are 9 available options for this stage.

Reactions: hrumus

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Ah thanks :) Fast reply as well :D

How do I get to watch up under her skirt, while she's doing the dishes ? I bought the earplugs, but I'm not sure how I get her to wear them :p
She requires the headphones, not earplugs, and they must be gifted to her.

Reactions: hrumus
3.10 star(s) 21 Votes