Ren'Py Abandoned Cutely Suspicious [v0.12.033] [Ellaraia]

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
... or a big hamster, obviously. But enough with hamsters, I learned my lesson, I'll choose better examples next time. And maybe I wasn't even right, maybe not everyone would have to participate. But it's hard to tell, because except for male MC, it's always house full of women. Fathers are conveniently missing, grandparents are living elsewhere, ... but that's not a complaint, it's better than to have them included in orgies.
i dunno, i remember a manga where the entire family was doing it. it was very strange and oddly erotic as hell.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
one thing which i have totally forgotten is, what do the colours mean in the bars with the character's pic? also where do i go to a class about the camera? it appears the mc can't leave the house except magically when he goes grocery shopping.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
... or a big hamster, obviously. But enough with hamsters, I learned my lesson, I'll choose better examples next time. And maybe I wasn't even right, maybe not everyone would have to participate. But it's hard to tell, because except for male MC, it's always house full of women. Fathers are conveniently missing, grandparents are living elsewhere, ... but that's not a complaint, it's better than to have them included in orgies.
There was a second male in my original plan but I dropped him because if there was a landlord/father people would assume NTR and this thread would be full of it.

Reactions: ImperialD

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Ein, zwei, drei... Guten tag. Das is nicht mein hunt. Die ist meine katze.

3 years of german and I can basically just count.
better than me, i only remember guten tag from the show's name, any other german i know is from hogan's heroes heh. yea i know i'm showing my age.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
one thing which i have totally forgotten is, what do the colours mean in the bars with the character's pic? also where do i go to a class about the camera? it appears the mc can't leave the house except magically when he goes grocery shopping.
Classes occur on weekends if you have enough money. Photography classes are $10.

The shopping was supposed to be a placeholder but I think it will stay the same. With a nice UI instead of a menu, obviously. I don't think making you wait for a delivery or shop instead of working makes the game better. I think it makes it worse.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
better than me, i only remember guten tag from the show's name, any other german i know is from hogan's heroes heh. yea i know i'm showing my age.
The thing is, I remember everything I learned.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i took 3 years of german back in high school years and years and years ago and hardly remember shit , i think my old age is catching upto me .. what the fuck was i talking about again ? is how i get way to much nowadays ... :ROFLMAO: have to laugh cause i remember making fun of old people when i was young and its biting me in the ass now.. :LOL:

Reactions: Ellaraia

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Sandbox And money grind. It is for me. I hope developer will not close down mc's freedom in future

Choronzon79

Jun 3, 2018
hi, i'm currently stuck at General - Around The House: point 5: Now the girls are happy, i should focus on my own work. 2 of 5.
what should i do to complete it?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ellaraia
Ran into a problem, I have everything done for the photo shoot but he game stays at the time I go to sleep on Friday night and no photo shot happens on the weekend.

I click on the photo shot CuteS 2020-04-07 13-13-40-61.jpg and it goes here CuteS 2020-04-07 13-13-45-16.jpg

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Ellaraia
Ran into a problem, I have everything done for the photo shoot but he game stays at the time I go to sleep on Friday night and no photo shot happens on the weekend.

I click on the photo shot View attachment 612620 and it goes here View attachment 612622
Hmm... The code looks clean. Do you have access to the console? I'd like to know what the value of shootCasualPurpleAvailable is.

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes