Ren'Py Abandoned Cutely Suspicious [v0.12.033] [Ellaraia]

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Thank you. Now how do I use the Console?
The console is disabled. Find and open the "00console.rpy" file, I use for doing things like this. Go to the line "config.console = False" change "False" to "True" and save it, now its enabled in-game press shift and O to open it.

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
...and one more question :: Will the tasks ever be 3/3 in this update coz I've tried hard but can't proceed further than 2/3!

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...and one more question :: Will the tasks ever be 3/3 in this update coz I've tried hard but can't proceed further than 2/3!
If you mean helping Sarah you can do all three. Dishes, hovering and homework. but if you look above giving her headphones can lock you out of one.
Btw when the next update will be out?
If you look at the 8th of May for the next update.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
That's the most normal MC I remember seeing off the top of my head, and I mean that in a good way. Game looks good too. Definitely gonna try this one.

Reactions: Ellaraia

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
One more quick thing, where are the Batteries?? And why can't I raid the panty draw?
There are no batteries, not yet at least. And panties are awful to work with. I need to set a day or three aside to try and make the images not look shite.

Omik

Oct 21, 2019
"game/conversation/Cute.rpy", line 199, in <module>
"{color=#33A2FF}You look in good spirits.{/color}" if cuteMood == "warm" and not cuteDoJoin and not talkcCute == "waiting":
Replace a line with: "{color=#33A2FF}You look in good spirits.{/color}" if cuteMood == "warm" and not cuteDoJoin and not talkCute == "waiting":

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes