Ren'Py Abandoned Cutely Suspicious [v0.12.033] [Ellaraia]

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Hopefully it won't be too inclusive. I for one would be disappointed it it turned into usual all-family/occupants fuckfest, where even pet hamster can't feel completely safe. Judging by other games and their fans, I'm probably in the minority, but the 'landlady' being and staying an antagonist sounds really good to me.
Having just woke up, I read "octopus fuckfest" and there'll be none of that. Anyway, landlady will remain the antagonist. Kinda ruins it otherwise.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Ellaraia im glad you are back and all that.... but i hate when devs abandons games for no reasons, i liked MLK and dont really see the point to start another game that is almost very similar.... best of luck with it, maybe i will give it a try in the future

Last edited:

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Cool, thanks. Glad that you're making some of the niche ones optional, though there's really nothing too crazy.

Any chance we might get pregnancy in the endings and/or impregnation talk during the story?
No, sorry. I don't really understand what's sexy about pregnancy so it'll just sound really stupid. I have a hard enough time writing footjob stuff.

Reactions: imghost

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Ellaraia im glad you are back and all that.... but i hate when devs abandons games for no reasons, i liked SHF and dont really see the point to start another game that is almost very similar.... best of luck with it, maybe i will give it a try in the future
Thanks. Nobody does anything without a reason.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Cutely Suspicious 0.01.014
Mon Apr 06 01:24:25 2020
Thanks. Basically you need to avoid Cute until she's less happy or I release a fix.

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.01.14 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Having just woke up, I read "octopus fuckfest" and there'll be none of that. Anyway, landlady will remain the antagonist. Kinda ruins it otherwise.
Kinda awful depriving them of a relationship with their parent (surrogate or not.) Maybe it makes sense in context, if she is abusive that'd maybe be too far, but you don't want the MC subjecting the girls to a bad situation for selfish reasons. Tough balancing act, gotta justify breaking up the home but it can't be so bad that it's irresponsible not to take them out of there. Seems like it'd be cleaner to eventually get this person to accept the relationship eventually (even if it was years later in an epilogue, so it doesn't screw with what you want to do with the game.)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Ellaraia

zelados

Jun 5, 2017
Problem with three chores. I can only help her to vacuum and sit with her at the computer. I have 2/3 all the time. When washing dishes, I can only look under the skirt. And in the laundry room I have a dialogue that she is busy

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Problem with three chores. I can only help her to vacuum and sit with her at the computer. I have 2/3 all the time. When washing dishes, I can only look under the skirt. And in the laundry room I have a dialogue that she is busy
If you give her the headphones you can no longer help with dishes and are soft locked. You can either wait a few days for a fix or use the console to bypass this part by typing the following: actKitchenDishesHelp = True

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes