Ren'Py Abandoned Cutely Suspicious [v0.12.033] [Ellaraia]

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Piece of advice...Dont lose your voice...Keep whatever you intended it to be in first place...Doesnt matter which tag it has..Gay,anal,incest,femdom whatever it is do whatever you wanted it to be and the reason for me saying this is The first and most important thing that will keep that drive force to continue a project till its end is the dev interest and that only works when the dev makes what he/she originally intended it to be ..you cant force me to eat an icecream when I am certainly in a mood for having a beer...i will throw it in the trash after its half way done...if you bend in other's will yes surely you may get some $$$ but your creation may come to an complete halt in a slow manner with less frequent updates...This is just my opinion and nobody else.Best of luck.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Piece of advice...Dont lose your voice...Keep whatever you intended it to be in first place...Doesnt matter which tag it has..Gay,anal,incest,femdom whatever it is do whatever you wanted it to be and the reason for me saying this is The first and most important thing that will keep that drive force to continue a project till its end is the dev interest and that only works when the dev makes what he/she originally intended it to be ..you cant force me to eat an icecream when I am certainly in a mood for having a beer...i will throw it in the trash after its half way done...if you bend in other's will yes surely you may get some $$$ but your creation may come to an complete halt in a slow manner with less frequent updates...This is just my opinion and nobody else.Best of luck.
Thanks. Yeah, I listened far too much to complaints in the past and it ruined my game. I've learned my lesson and will certainly not be doing that this time. I'll take good ideas on board but if people don't like CuteS then they don't have to play it. And that's fine. It's better that way.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
it says i need to help the girl do chores around the house ive dont 2/3 whats the third?
Cleaning the lounge. Tuesday at 16:00.

There will be a second cleaning interaction on Friday in the next version but I didn't have time to add it for this version.

Jan 15, 2019
Assuming you mean Up To Something part 1, there are 4 possible locations. When she's washing in the morning; when she's taking a bath in the afternoon/evening; when she's getting dressed in the mornings; and when she is getting ready to go out on Friday afternoon.
Friday afternoon I can only peek. The rest I've done, still says 2 of 3 :(

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
I'll go through the content tags on here and pick out the ones that will be added:

Anal, Bdsm, Creampie, Exhibitionism x100, FemDom, Footjob, Group Sex (mff*), Handjob, Humiliation (sort of, maybe), lesbian, Masturbation, Multiple Penetration (probably), Oral, Sex Toys, Slave, Sleep Sex (probably), Spanking, Stipping, Teasing, Titfuck, Urination, Vaginal.

All the odd ones, even anal, are optional. There's another 1 that would be a spoiler but it's not something anybody doesn't enjoy.
NTR? :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: a1fox3

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Was a huge fan of Ellaraia's first game, brother sister love was so good in that one. Looking forward to this one, avoiding Mom sounds like a fun mechanic. Hopefully this family can cum together eventually, lol.

• Love
Reactions: Ellaraia

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Hopefully this family can cum together eventually, lol.
Hopefully it won't be too inclusive. I for one would be disappointed it it turned into usual all-family/occupants fuckfest, where even pet hamster can't feel completely safe. Judging by other games and their fans, I'm probably in the minority, but the 'landlady' being and staying an antagonist sounds really good to me.

Reactions: Hones and Ellaraia

angella

Jan 29, 2018
Need help !!! In game it does not let me change relationship ... any Incest Patch?? #TIA

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2018
I'll go through the content tags on here and pick out the ones that will be added:

Anal, Bdsm, Creampie, Exhibitionism x100, FemDom, Footjob, Group Sex (mff*), Handjob, Humiliation (sort of, maybe), lesbian, Masturbation, Multiple Penetration (probably), Oral, Sex Toys, Slave, Sleep Sex (probably), Spanking, Stipping, Teasing, Titfuck, Urination, Vaginal.

All the odd ones, even anal, are optional. There's another 1 that would be a spoiler but it's not something anybody doesn't enjoy.
Cool, thanks. Glad that you're making some of the niche ones optional, though there's really nothing too crazy.

Any chance we might get pregnancy in the endings and/or impregnation talk during the story?

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020

hahaha definitely NTR :KEK:

btw, there is no Romance?

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes