Ren'Py Abandoned Cutely Suspicious [v0.12.033] [Ellaraia]

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Another game of endless clicking to see nothing.
just depends on when you wake up.
you have 2 options to help you with the landlady, you have options to talk to the girls, you have options to peep on them.
You have options to set them up to get spanked, (and I hope it goes to naked spanking sometime in the near future).

The only time I did not have anything to do was in the morning and it was not that bad.

Now if your talking about sex then you should go for the story first then the sex is how I see it.

Reactions: Ellaraia

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
just depends on when you wake up.
you have 2 options to help you with the landlady, you have options to talk to the girls, you have options to peep on them.
You have options to set them up to get spanked, (and I hope it goes to naked spanking sometime in the near future).

The only time I did not have anything to do was in the morning and it was not that bad.

Now if your talking about sex then you should go for the story first then the sex is how I see it.
The first time slot after work is rather barren if you don't care about distractions.

The mornings will be very interesting after a few updates. There are 7 different activities between Cute and Dani, which means 7 unique masturbation events/scenes, some bathroom foreplay, bedroom foreplay, and even stripping.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
The reason I didn't make it possible was because you can't use hover like I could with the other parts of the UI. It would be easy to add in the functionality but where would you enable it? Nobody looks in the settings cog.
I'm not sure if I understand the part about hover. I just meant that switching between rooms is the most common thing player does. So even though it may not seem as much, saving the one extra click needed to bring the list of rooms would help. But no pressure, I can always change it myself, it took me five minutes the first time, next time it will be half a minute. Maybe I'll even do it properly, to not overlap with dialog box, as it does with current quick fix.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I'm not sure if I understand the part about hover. I just meant that switching between rooms is the most common thing player does. So even though it may not seem as much, saving the one extra click needed to bring the list of rooms would help. But no pressure, I can always change it myself, it took me five minutes the first time, next time it will be half a minute. Maybe I'll even do it properly, to not overlap with dialog box, as it does with current quick fix.
If you hover over the time, it expands to show you the day and how much money you have. If you then move your cursor away these extra elements disappear. If you click however, the day and money things are shown permanently. The reason I couldn't do this with the navigation bar is that to click on a room you have to move away from the door icon, so hovering wouldn't allow you to do this without hiding the rooms before you can click on them. Therefore I can't just use the same system as I do for the other elements and would need a separate button somewhere to toggle keeping the navi bar expanded. I can easily add one into the settings cog for you. It would improve the game, I just wonder if there's somewhere more obvious I could put a button where people will actually see it. Probably not though.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Where is the incest ?
Put in () next to the girls name and for the landlady put "mom" and for the 2 girls put "sis" and now you mom and sisters to mess with.
This can be done when you first start or go in game and do it.

There will be a patch for it later but for now that is all we have.

Reactions: HenWen

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
If the dev really didnt intend it to be an Incest game then i dont think it doesnt make any difference whether or not there is a mod for it and its much more enjoyable to play as it is originally intented too as it fits the dev original story line.

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Haven't played it yet, and I probably won't until there's a few more updates, but I just became a patron to show some support for the project. If it's going well in an update or two I will move up tiers. I will be expecting an "unofficial patch" with dialogue that makes sense when the content justifies it, otherwise I'm not really interested in the story.

• Love
Reactions: Ellaraia

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
If the dev really didnt intend it to be an Incest game then i dont think it doesnt make any difference whether or not there is a mod for it and its much more enjoyable to play as it is originally intented too as it fits the dev original story line.
I want it to be a matter of playing whichever you prefer, rather than having a superior version. The last time I made an incest mod I really enjoyed it. There are lots of cheeky and cute things that come from brother/sister that just don't exist with two people who aren't related. Also, it really fits the concept of the game so it won't seem out of place or forced.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Haven't played it yet, and I probably won't until there's a few more updates, but I just became a patron to show some support for the project. If it's going well in an update or two I will move up tiers. I will be expecting an "unofficial patch" with dialogue that makes sense when the content justifies it, otherwise I'm not really interested in the story.
Thanks. Keep your eye on here or on my discord for the patch.

Reactions: Paprika
Jan 15, 2019
I can't figure out 3 times to barge in on the second sister, it says I need to do it 3 different times but I can only find 2. I've gotten her in trouble already but nothing seems to change. Also what's with the remote? I've played with it lots of times but nothing happens.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I can't figure out 3 times to barge in on the second sister, it says I need to do it 3 different times but I can only find 2. I've gotten her in trouble already but nothing seems to change. Also what's with the remote? I've played with it lots of times but nothing happens.
Assuming you mean Up To Something part 1, there are 4 possible locations. When she's washing in the morning; when she's taking a bath in the afternoon/evening; when she's getting dressed in the mornings; and when she is getting ready to go out on Friday afternoon.

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes