Ren'Py Abandoned Cutely Suspicious [v0.12.033] [Ellaraia]

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Everything.
You have enough money to buy both items you require within 1 week. You have enough income to pay your rent but if you rush through the game then you'll fail to pay rent a time or two and get spanked. Not the biggest punishment. The storylines have you play the game. I personally don't think peeking on girls, talking to them, and catching them masturbating is grindy.

Reactions: x7CB

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Crazygamer43 Please can you replace the Incest, Big Ass, Big Tits and milf tags with Masturbation and Voyeurism?
Incest should stay because you can rename the girls, Ann (mom), Shara (sis) and Dani (sister) and or you can put aunt or cousin in the () to say what kind of relationship they have. CuteS 2020-04-05 09-04-56-16.jpg

Also Milf should stay because of being able to rename the landlady to Ann (mom) and so on.

Reactions: Ellaraia

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Cute sisters---er, I mean housemates---and sharing is optional? Sounds very promising.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Ellaraia
I did not pay attention up till now but I think this should be "staring" instead of "sparing" CuteS 2020-04-05 09-12-57-08.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ellaraia

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Girl's eyes too big,
like a doll
Some girls actually have similar eyes in real life. While "large eyes" are attractive to most men, there is such a thing as "too much/doll eyes," so it must be a very fine line to tread. I have been playing these games for a long time, so I have become used to such eyes and it no longer bothers me.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Some girls actually have similar eyes in real life. While "large eyes" are attractive to most men, there is such a thing as "too much/doll eyes," so it must be a very fine line to tread. I have been playing these games for a long time, so I have become used to such eyes.
Eyes are such a paint to choose. I wish I could say I had dozens of eyes to choose from but finding a pair which work with my lighting was extremely difficult. 95% of eyes were instantly rejected for looking really weird. Cute's eyes are also too dark, imo. But they were the only green ones which I got working and the only way to lighten them up is to increase the reflectivity which makes them reflect everything like it's the sun.

Reactions: woody554 and x7CB

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I didn't realise until getting my Patreon set up again that Patreon front pages look like absolute shit. First thing you see is "Give me money" which is an immediate put-off, then the actual page with all the nice images and descriptions only takes up a third of the screen. Like, why? It looks so awful.

• Haha
Reactions: x7CB

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Perfect tags ;) just fix Milf = Looks to young ?
If you put mom instead of Mrs Smith and put (sis) for each of the girls then Milf stays.

Looks do not really matter, I seen a women in RL in her 70's that look like she just hit 40.

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes