Ren'Py Abandoned Cutely Suspicious [v0.12.033] [Ellaraia]

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Ellaraia

It says storyline complete but I still have 0 of 2 watching the girls get spanked. View attachment 610046
I did watch both get spanked but that was early in the game.
I see I forgot to make it display the variable. That doesn't go toward storyline completion though so it's just an annoyance. I'll fix it now. You can actually get 3/2 on this because getting spanked yourself counts.

I track everything, so doing something before a storyline wants you to still counts. This is to make the game flow a little better by not forcing you to repeat stuff. I don't want you to say "Aww, I already did that." when a new storyline is unlocked.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I like this idea very much:

"Clothing is another option. Right now, each girl has one outfit of each type which they wear when appropriate. I want eventually for the game to have multiple outfits in each slot which are either rotated through or chosen by the player. Each outfit would have its own image set with different poses tailored to make them as sexy as possible for that particular outfit. "

I think it is not easy and requires a lot of work but the effect will be fantastic.
Personally, I don't like that almost all women and girls in games have only one set of clothes.
Only women in a coma are always dressed the same
Yeah, not everything would be different for each outfit. Like, when a girl is reading then her pose will differ between outfits but during dialogue and probably sexy scenes they'll just be re-renders with a different outfit. I think having 5 outfits than are cycled through would make the game much better. I just need to find and buy enough good outfits and make time to render the stuff. Hopefully I can slowly add them over the coming updates.

Reactions: L0thar

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Ellaraia

It says storyline complete but I still have 0 of 2 watching the girls get spanked. View attachment 610046
I did watch both get spanked but that was early in the game.

Have no idea what this means? View attachment 610052
My error messages are all "Hello" in various languages. Hitting a Guten Tag, Ni hao, or the japanese one I can't spell isn't good, but if your game doesn't then break it's fine. I'll take a look. Guten tags only happened with Dani and not Cute so her code must be cleaner. I should look into what the differences are.

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Ellaraia in "conversations/Cute.rpy", line 199, you have "talkcCute" instead of "talkCute", causes error.

Reactions: Ellaraia

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
for money easier?
For the first week help out around the house then start working for yourself taken class and it will slowly start increasing your money each day.

Everything is cheap so just play and have fun.

• Love
Reactions: Ellaraia

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
for money easier?
Write every day instead of helping around the house. Take pictures around town every weekend and take writing and photography classes when you have the money. If you can't yet take pictures, take a photography class. If you don't have a camera, get a loan from your landlady to buy one.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Yeah.... I think I'll wait until this is a lot more updates in. I kinda like Ellaraia's games, but the track record is horrible.
One pseudo-completed, but really abandoned and one officially abandoned, does not inspire my confidence.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I have playd so many games on this site, and i been on for years but this is my first commenting in the forum and on a Game. Im so happy to se a good game, and with normal brest girls!
You did not play Big Brother did you?

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Yeah.... I think I'll wait until this is a lot more updates in. I kinda like Ellaraia's games, but the track record is horrible.
One pseudo-completed, but really abandoned and one officially abandoned, does not inspire my confidence.
Fair. At least you like my games. That's always good to hear.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HansDampf788
3.10 star(s) 21 Votes