Ren'Py Abandoned Cutely Suspicious [v0.12.033] [Ellaraia]

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
"game/conversation/Cute.rpy", line 199, in <module>
"{color=#33A2FF}You look in good spirits.{/color}" if cuteMood == "warm" and not cuteDoJoin and not talkcCute == "waiting":
Replace a line with: "{color=#33A2FF}You look in good spirits.{/color}" if cuteMood == "warm" and not cuteDoJoin and not talkCute == "waiting":
I aware of the issue and have already fixed it in my personal build. You can just ignore Cute until she's slightly less happy or use the console to fix the issue by typing cuteDoJoin = True

Jan 15, 2019
You need to peek, not enter.
OK well I've peeked on her and she's had I think 4 different outfits on. Actually if you peek and then peek again and then again and keep going you can cycle through all the outfits at one time Lol. It's a nice game maybe I'll start over again and see if that fixes it. Oh and there was one time I was able to barge in on her and that was the night she drank the alcohol and I got her in trouble.

Reactions: Ellaraia

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
OK well I've peeked on her and she's had I think 4 different outfits on. Actually if you peek and then peek again and then again and keep going you can cycle through all the outfits at one time Lol. It's a nice game maybe I'll start over again and see if that fixes it. Oh and there was one time I was able to barge in on her and that was the night she drank the alcohol and I got her in trouble.
I wish I could tell you a solution but I have no idea what's happening with your game.

thundersan86

Aug 1, 2019
Hello there!! The game seems to be nice! I'm digging it! Is there any way to earn money fast?! Are there cheat codes to use in the console?! Thank you and keep up the good work!

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Hello there!! The game seems to be nice! I'm digging it! Is there any way to earn money fast?! Are there cheat codes to use in the console?! Thank you and keep up the good work!
You can efficiently earn money by writing every day and taking photos each weekend (requires a camera and 1 photography lesson). You can further increase the money earned via classes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
View attachment 610826
the name "overlord" LOL Ok evil wizard
Oh wow, she is actually pretty attractive, not an old hag. I really am torturing myself, I can't play the game until I get some work projects done, lol. Gives me a treat to look forward to!

I feel like she's so attractive, even if she as an obstacle, I'd still want to give her sexy obedience lessons, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 9inchz

Sassama

Oct 22, 2018
v0.01.014, tomorrow v0.01.014.01, changelog : - added 1 picture and 2 words xD
btw just joking, best wishes to the dev ;)

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I played the game finally, it was a lot of fun! I don't really get what that person who said incest was the same as hamster fucking was saying. This seems based on that one game where you live on the yacht and do spankings. I don't really see why you can't sex the antagonist, you do in the yacht game and it just makes it sexier. "You can be a perv who goes after two relatives, oh but 3, now you are just a goat fucker." WTF, lol. It's a weird thing to say to an author who writes such good incest stories. It's like asking a chef not to serve food.

I think the Mom is just doing what she thinks is right, worried about her daughters getting knocked up or harassed. Plus she spanks their asses, so I feel like she has sexual feelings too that she needs to come to terms with. Maybe she loves you and wants to hold you to a higher standard, but is just behind the times and needs to come around.

Not that they should all be singing around the campfire or anything, the sneaking dynamic is fun. Plus hate sex is epic so they shouldn't get along too soon, lol. I even love the sisters' having different dynamics, can lead to variety in the relationships. I liked that game on the yacht but I felt a bit overwhelmed by all the systems. I think what we have in place here is more stream lined, I like it.

All in all, great start, glad to have you back elleraia. Looking to pledge once this coronavirus shit calms down.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I think it is not easy and requires a lot of work but the effect will be fantastic.
You would be right. Think about each character and each setting they could potentially be in (let's just say for argument it's 20 potential scenes). Multiply that by the number of characters (3) and the number of outfits (let's say 3, just for fun). Now you're talking 90 renders. That is if we are just talking about set scenes. If "custom" scenes are created where the other characters are closed, multiply by 3 * the number of clothing choices, and you get the picture. While it would be "nice to have" it would seriously eat into the time the developer has to actually write and code the game. But hey, you are ok with getting an update every three months or so, right?

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
I don't really get what that person who said incest was the same as hamster fucking was saying.
Don't take it too literally. :) I used to be big fan of incest, until I found out that the thrill is really about fucking relatives. Sure, I knew the definition, but what's interesting about that? Now the forbidden aspect, that's something. But not "frowned upon by society" forbidden, meh. Forbidden resulting in immediate danger, like possibility of getting caught by someone, a specific person who will bring terrible punisment. Family setting is just perfect for this. Siblings fooling with each other, parents who will surely "kill" them if they find out, it's believable. But the typical incest game has nothing like that. Yeah, there's "danger", if mom catches MC doing something with sister, she may punish him by not inviting him to threesome with auntie, or something like that. It's basically everyone fucking everyone else. Usually not hamsters, but the poor thing can't be sure, being part of the family too...

Blob the Blob

Feb 9, 2020
I think I completed all the tasks! Helped the 'cute' whole 3 times, saw her masturbating and clicked pics of 'Dani' through my camera and currently all tasks are ticked green!

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
... or a big hamster, obviously. But enough with hamsters, I learned my lesson, I'll choose better examples next time. And maybe I wasn't even right, maybe not everyone would have to participate. But it's hard to tell, because except for male MC, it's always house full of women. Fathers are conveniently missing, grandparents are living elsewhere, ... but that's not a complaint, it's better than to have them included in orgies.

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes