Ren'Py Abandoned Cutely Suspicious [v0.12.033] [Ellaraia]

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Is that landlady in the plans? I mean, sexual?
I thought she was sexy, I haven't played yet.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
JianYang-69 How are the girls insta sluts? Dani's flirty but you've done nothing with her and Cute kisses you after a while. Wow, what a slut. Image a 19 year old kissing a guy she likes.

Also, a game just to fuck? There isn't even any sex in the game... not so much as a handjob.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Look man, I just rated this game because I CAN, it's one of the things you can do in this page. I have nothing against you but I REALLY HATE this stupid games where the only main history is to have sex. Can't you fucking sit and elaborate something more intriguing like Dr Pink Cake or Carbon Blue in Unleashed? What people like you want is easy money earned with a grindy vn. Your renders are good, you just need to sit about thirty minutes and think in an interesting idea for the argument of the game, just add something to the theme for fuck's sake.

PS - I know my english sucks, esl here.

Easy money? I've been doing this for 2 years and spent thousands on assets and my render pc.

You say you hate these games which are all about just having sex, yet there isn't any sex in this game, so I don't know how you can call it that.

The game is built around exhibitionism and has new mechanics specifically designed for that purpose. I spent months planning this game and creating those systems and the quest system. There are thousands of words worth of dev diaries about the design of CuteS available for you to read. I didn't just use the typical 'do this 5 times' quest system so many games you can accuse of being grinds use and instead I made a quest system which requires no repetition and where you have gameplay choices which propel you through the game. Instead of trying to understand these mechanics you just wrote it off as a fuck game and decided I needed to be insulted.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Look man, I just rated this game because I CAN, it's one of the things you can do in this page. I have nothing against you but I REALLY HATE this stupid games where the only main history is to have sex. Can't you fucking sit and elaborate something more intriguing like Dr Pink Cake or Carbon Blue in Unleashed? What people like you want is easy money earned with a grindy vn. Your renders are good, you just need to sit about thirty minutes and think in an interesting idea for the argument of the game, just add something to the theme for fuck's sake.

PS - I know my english sucks, esl here.

If that's the case, I don't think I'll even start, I like a good story, sex is a bonus,
and I just confirmed, not even the milf will have a route, which is a shame.
But do what, good luck to the developer and the life that follows.

Reactions: JianYang-69

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
If that's the case, I don't think I'll even start, I like a good story, sex is a bonus,
and I just confirmed, not even the milf will have a route, which is a shame.
But do what, good luck to the developer and the life that follows.
The most sexual thing you can do right now is a kiss. I didn't realise kissing a guy you like is slutty. I'm not trying to convince you to play the game and if you only want the old woman then I'd advise against it, but the guy you're replying too is talking out of his arse.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
The most sexual thing you can do right now is a kiss. I didn't realise kissing a guy you like is slutty. I'm not trying to convince you to play the game and if you only want the old woman then I'd advise against it, but the guy you're replying too is talking out of his arse.
I just asked you a question, but it looks like we started off wrong, and since I'm not at all stressed out, I wish you good luck with your game, and I will continue my life smoothly.

Reactions: Ellaraia

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I just asked you a question, but it looks like we started off wrong, and since I'm not at all stressed out, I wish you good luck with your game, and I will continue my life smoothly.
I've nothing against you and I didn't mean to come off like I do. I don't think this game is for you and that's fine. I'm glad you took an interest. It's just annoying when people, not you, make false claims about something you've worked really hard on.

Reactions: V&M

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
I've nothing against you and I didn't mean to come off like I do. I don't think this game is for you and that's fine. I'm glad you took an interest. It's just annoying when people, not you, make false claims about something you've worked really hard on.
It's not that I don't like the girls, I just think that a route with the milf would be interesting, she would gradually soften, start spying instead of repressing, start feeling desires too,
of course they are my personal tastes, the game is yours, and you put whatever you want, and I always supported that, that Dev does what he really wants to do in his game, without external influence,
those who like it play, and those who don't like it will go looking for another game, as simple as that.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
It's not that I don't like the girls, I just think that a route with the milf would be interesting, she would gradually soften, start spying instead of repressing, start feeling desires too,
of course they are my personal tastes, the game is yours, and you put whatever you want, and I always supported that, that Dev does what he really wants to do in his game, without external influence,
those who like it play, and those who don't like it will go looking for another game, as simple as that.
I've tried writing things I don't like before and it doesn't work out well. I understand bother-sister stuff, despite not having a sister myself, and I think it's cute. Mother-son or just milf stuff is something I don't personally find sexy at all. I added an olde character in my first game and it just turned out a but cap, tbh.

Also, I posted a picture on my discord yesterday showing every interaction and only like 10% are there. Most of the content is still to come and that sheet didn't include anything sexual except the masturbation scenes. So, it's not like I need more content on my todo list. My first game was too ambitious and I'm keeping CuteS in check as best I can.

Your idea is a pretty good one and I like it as a concept, but it's not for me. Maybe someone else could do it really well, but I couldn't.

Thanks for the polite feedback/ideas. I do appreciate them because no matter what they make me think.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Mother-son or just milf stuff is something I don't personally find sexy at all. I added an olde character in my first game and it just turned out a but cap, tbh.
I think there is an unavoidable sexual component with that character, because of the spanking. Even putting the kink aspect aside, allowing someone to do that to you is pretty intimate. No matter what justification, she does it because she enjoys it on some level, especially the power dynamic.

Now, just because there is a sexual dynamic with her, does not mean she needs to be written like a character from a Mom or Milf game. You can have it be totally different. Maybe she's the bully who is waiting for someone with the courage to stand up to her. Maybe she thinks that's the only kind of man worthy of conquering her. Even if your sisters are your main goal, maybe she could be kept around as a servant (in a maid outfit....yummy.) You and your sisters spanking her for mistakes would be fitting karma.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I think there is an unavoidable sexual component with that character, because of the spanking. Even putting the kink aspect aside, allowing someone to do that to you is pretty intimate. No matter what justification, she does it because she enjoys it on some level, especially the power dynamic.

Now, just because there is a sexual dynamic with her, does not mean she needs to be written like a character from a Mom or Milf game. You can have it be totally different. Maybe she's the bully who is waiting for someone with the courage to stand up to her. Maybe she thinks that's the only kind of man worthy of conquering her. Even if your sisters are your main goal, maybe she could be kept around as a servant (in a maid outfit....yummy.) You and your sisters spanking her for mistakes would be fitting karma.
I'm thinking about removing the spanking tbh. It was always meant to be one of a few punishments and I never could think of those others. I saw it as odd but didn't really care about it beyond that, others do though. I may just remove spanking and play with the variables a little. Suspicion does already have a punishment of causing you to be caught when you try to have fun. I may have to make it so that distractions just reduce catch chance rather than taking it to zero. It's a shame because I had an entire new storyline for her story and spanking but it's fine and at least I don't have to render events with Landlady and her stupid work outfit which takes forever to render. She'll still be in the way and all that, just without the spanking, which will likely be re-introduced in the incest mod where it's more fitting.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Just had a thought. Is it the sleeping in Cute's bed which makes he a slut? The two are friends (maybe I should make that clearer but I thought having them cordially talk and not have any intros to each other did that). They may sleep in the same bed but they don't sleep together. Player is kicked as far from her as possible and doesn't even get a pillow the poor lad. You're allowed to sleep up top later on because you've already slept in her bed a few times and haven't caused any trouble, and even then she won't face you and won't have you face her. To her it's like sleeping beside a teddy bear which isn't soft anymore. It's not a sexual thing.

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
What do you think should be in this intro?
- The background of the girls, who they are and why they're in the house.
- Who the MC is, the reason why he lives in the house.
- The relationship of the girls
I think you don't really need a long intro, a briefly intro should be fine. I don't feel right when I start a game in the toilet with not much information of the characters (even though they're really cute and I like them).

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes