Ren'Py Abandoned Cutely Suspicious [v0.12.033] [Ellaraia]

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

dan9000

May 21, 2017
Sneaky Beaver Stage 1 is peeking on the girls. Stage 2 is peeking on them masturbating. In Her thoughts is entering when Cute is masturbating.
yea im already at stage 2, and i have tryed every place i found but i doesnt progress anymore, like its starting to get anoying rising the pink bar on a loop without any progress or hint of what im missing

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Uh, damn. I guess I fucked up, already gave her the headphones. Will do a fresh save than, won't take that long at least.
That doesn't hinder you. It may block off 1 of the options but there are 12 and you only need to do 9 of them.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
yea im already at stage 2, and i have tryed every place i found but i doesnt progress anymore, like its starting to get anoying rising the pink bar on a loop without any progress or hint of what im missing
Cute has 6 masturbation scenes, Dani has 3. Dani's are easy (2 in the bedroom and 1 in the bathroom). Some of Cute's are trickier to find. You'd have to tell me how many you've seen and what they are for me to know what you're missing. Cute's Scenes: Hairbrush, Vibrator, Pillow, Fingering, Laptop, Lolly.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Soooo, instead of mom landlady being part of the harem, she is a "villain" focused on trying to cock block you from your sisters housemates?
Hmm...
That, is, hilarious! Sounds like fun!

Reactions: Ellaraia

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Mc has given vibrator to Cure... what MC should be do then?
She can masturbate with it in the mornings when she's usually waiting to go to school. If you catch her using her hairbrush, knock to make her stop and she should have her fun in the next time slot.

Gromlech

Jan 2, 2018
I'm stuck sneaky beaver 3/6/6 and in her thoughts 4/6/6
Same on the 3/6/6, am 5/6/6 on in her thoughts, for a guess my 5th you're missing is the lollipop (leave a lolly in your guys' room when you can and while she's horny enough, she'll masturbate with it), can't figure what the 6th is.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Before I go through this game, or consider support, can I ask if there is any sex in it? I can sort of remember this from a while ago but it was light on actual sexual activity (or rather what I consider activity I guess).

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes