Ren'Py Abandoned Cutely Suspicious [v0.12.033] [Ellaraia]

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Any changelog for new update?
Here's the one I posted on Patreon with the release. I had to do it from memory though so it isn't great. The full one was 400 lines long but a lot of that was re-coding and bug fixes.

If you're not the type of person who plays every update, then I'd honestly wait for 0.04, as that's far more content focused and rich than this one where a lot of my time was spent re-coding and re-writing stuff.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: i107760

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Is there a quick start option? So you can just name yourself and start at the 0.03 new content?
Nope. I re-coded the entire game and new and old content is mixed up and your actions and choices matter so skipping them would hinder your gameplay further down the line. Also, if you're after fresh content, this update isn't packed with it and so I'd advise waiting for 0.04.

Reactions: perseus420

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Here's the one I posted on Patreon with the release. I had to do it from memory though so it isn't great. The full one was 400 lines long but a lot of that was re-coding and bug fixes.

If you're not the type of person who plays every update, then I'd honestly wait for 0.04, as that's far more content focused and rich than this one where a lot of my time was spent re-coding and re-writing stuff.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the changelog, I'm looking forward to 0.04 then.

Reactions: Ellaraia

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
Cutely Suspicious [v0.03.035] [Ellaraia]

Original Size: 723 MB
Compressed Size: 88 MB

Win/Linux: - - - :)

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Anyone have the Mac update?
it is renpy. so you can download the win version and copy the windows folder "game" within any renpy Mac game (content/autorun/game) you have and it works.. the game folder is essentially the actual game (platform independent) and all you need is a Mac shell folder structure to run it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ellaraia

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
V0.03 requires new saves. This is not something that I hope will ever happen again but everything was re-coded and making old saves compatible would've taken at least another 2-3 weeks.

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes