Ren'Py Abandoned Cutely Suspicious [v0.12.033] [Ellaraia]

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Despite the general concept being not-the-most original, I did enjoy the game..!

The characters are indeed, as the title suggests, very cute. The game mechanics that are already in place are solid. Lots of creeping and perving around the house which is always fun.

I didn't encounter any bugs except for a few errors regarding image displays (I think only Cute's masturbation scenes had that issue). The game does feel grindy at times, with needing to wait for the weekends to progress some events, with not much to do during the day. Helping around the house rather than working seems to serve no benefit, neither payment nor favors are earned. The morning peeing events doesn't seem to work either, maybe it's not done yet. Hopefully the grind will be moderated and more content will be sprinkled through the in-game week.

Overall, there's lots of potential for more slow building and interesting events, hopefully surrounding exhibitionism. Version 0.02.06 ends on a nice tease with finally some actual progression with the elder roommate (not sister :(), as well as the permission to follow the younger roommate and snap pics of her, which I find super hot.

If Ellaraia keeps this up with a steady release of updates, I'd definitely consider supporting them! :coffee::)

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
This game had a lot of potential when I started it.. I like the girls, I like the renders, I like the easy navigation...

..but it never goes anywhere. Making progress feels impossible without a walkthrough. I don't understand why games like this get made. Actions should lead to progression, not some endless loop where if you don't do some specific action at some specific time in a set order than nothing ever happens.

Reactions: Ellaraia

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
This game had a lot of potential when I started it.. I like the girls, I like the renders, I like the easy navigation...

..but it never goes anywhere. Making progress feels impossible without a walkthrough. I don't understand why games like this get made. Actions should lead to progression, not some endless loop where if you don't do some specific action at some specific time in a set order than nothing ever happens.
That's not how it works though. You don't have to do things in a particular order, you do what the storyline info tells you to do and I give you plenty of ways to complete each stage. Of course you have to think a little, but if you didn't then what's the point? However, nothing which is overly complex is mandatory. There are a few things which aren't as clear as they should be but it's the second version and I'm still learning what is and isn't too obscure.

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes