Ren'Py Abandoned Cutely Suspicious [v0.12.033] [Ellaraia]

3.10 star(s) 21 Votes

Blackjacks12

Jul 17, 2019
can someone tell me how to finish the 12 quest with you roommate(the girl you share your room)
i have to talk to her when she is horny but everytime she is masturbation and dont know how to complett the quest

any help

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
can someone tell me how to finish the 12 quest with you roommate(the girl you share your room)
i have to talk to her when she is horny but everytime she is masturbation and dont know how to complett the quest

any help
She on has to be a little horny and you can always prevent her from masturbating by interrupting her.

Reactions: Blackjacks12

Omik

Oct 21, 2019
What are lollipops for? What is this towel for? What are books for? What is a computer game for?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Nothing. Nothing yet. Gift. Gift.
Hmmm, lolipops.

I probably spent way too much time thinking of this, but about the rework: maybe you can take a page out of Batman? Much like Alfred was hired help who took over the parental role? Maybe she was your governess (sounds fancier than a nanny or maid, sounds like a disciplinarian.) A twisted version of Merry Poppins who's been spanking your bum since you were a tyke and she is well aware of your pervy ways (much in the way Alfred is exasperated with his charge at times.)

Granted, having a governess might mean your family was rich at one time. Maybe your guardian wants to whip you into someone respectable who upholds the family name (and she also wants to keep cute from getting knocked up, obviously.) You can have the MC just have been too young to remember their family's background so it does not really change their character.

Wasn't Rachel the gardener's daughter or something in Nolan trilogy? That could be a good excuse for why you've lived with the girls your whole life, they're children of live-in employees. Maybe a fire or something took out all the adults.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
1589758445204.png
I got the one in morning in her room,
I got the one in the shower when she covers her ass with the towel and you see her back(pretty nice that one)
I can't find the 3rd.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
There are 2 more. When else does she change clothes? when else does she use the bathroom?
There is no option to take pictures at those times.
i've tried every place she is at at different stages of arousal. I can only repeat the moring one in her room. Shower, toilet changing on fridays when she goes clubbing or whatever. None of them give options to take pics
found one, you dont ahve a picture option like the rest of htem for it. You should keep it uniform so we don't have to guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ellaraia

loters

Oct 9, 2017
A bug when i select to talk to Sarah while she is washing dishes. Appears a message in dialogue box telling that Ellaraia says : error code: -----(name of the image).

I can talk to her as normal, but after some dialog this message appears. Only in this scene for what i know.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I do think the "look around the house at different times for the girl and hope you can advance a step" gameplay might get old, I'm already feeling exhausted thinking about it. From the player's perspective, it's tough to remember where and when the girl will be someplace, there's a lot of games here so between updates it's really easy to forget or confuse schedules from other games. I think weekdays being identical could help, put unique things like cute cleaning on the weekend.

Plus, when you find the right time to advance it usually leads to something super short. I'd rather have to buy something and get a single event that's longer like the photo shoots. Or maybe earn love points before you get the long event. That way you don't have the repetition of every interaction being the same. You know, all hugging or all teasing. If the player can increase points they can choose to break it up, so hugs or chores or presents all move progression and the player has agency over whichever they want to do.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
I'm stuck at point 11(Sarah - Innocence) i have 6 out of 7..... i've skiped weeks only to trigger those bathroom events 5am shower 6am peeing and of course the homework sitting in lap(full Horny) ist there another event??

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I'm stuck at point 11(Sarah - Innocence) i have 6 out of 7..... i've skiped weeks only to trigger those bathroom events 5am shower 6am peeing and of course the homework sitting in lap(full Horny) ist there another event??

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Spill your drink when she's cleaning or watching TV in the lounge.

Reactions: bllahbllub

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
It's a good thing that you come up with your own story rather than copying from somewhere. However, I think there are rooms for improvements in term of graphics.

"Keep it up!!!" - Date Masamune

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
WIll not be possible to use the lollipops to gift it to a girl an watch how sexy she is eating it?
MC can even say something to tease a girl in a sexual way.
I use the lollipop icon for testing. There may be an actual lollipop coming soon though. ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Omik and loters
3.10 star(s) 21 Votes