glasssssscock

Jan 19, 2022
This game does not work on mac, have tried running a couple commands through terminal and have tried converting a couple of the files to .exe and none of it worked. You shouldn't be listing a mac download if you don't know how to make a game run on mac.

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
Uncle drugs her, fucks her, gets shot by her Dad, game ends, advertisement for another game.
Don´t waste your time.

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
Uncle drugs her, fucks her, gets shot by her Dad, game ends, advertisement for another game.
Don´t waste your time.

Wow.. Sorry for being so harsh but this game is a total waste of time
It's a realistic game. Or at least a realistic possible outcome.
+ there is no multiple endings tag. I don't see the problem with it.
Who knows, it might lead to a sequel where you get reincarnated by some god or another or get send to another plane of existence where there is a happy ending ;)

Last edited:

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
Just wondering Dev, would you consider an update with a love and caring route? were the mc can obtain a female through slow coruption or just through kindness?

May 7, 2023
For some reason I didn't check the tags on this so I was casually clicking until that first jumpscare, I'm pretty sure I was clinically dead for some time. Fucking Doki Doki PTSD.

leve25

Feb 8, 2019
this got me good but i like it in a weird way cuz of it realistic ending ( not the jump scare part )

Freakbunny

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2023
Just wondering Dev, would you consider an update with a love and caring route? were the mc can obtain a female through slow coruption or just through kindness?
I wouldn't - not what I was trying to do with this project.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rozhok

gahviana

Jan 19, 2020
I would ask you to point to her supposed depravity. Yes she is probably forever psychologically scarred. This isn't corruption though, loss of innocence, yes; and the psychological horror, yes. By your definition any sort of non-con experience would be corruption. Corruption has to see some sort of fall of character values. IE becoming more accepting of sexual advances, or developing new fetishes.
How can i make her not expose me to her dad?

2.00 star(s) 21 Votes