Freakbunny

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2023
literally 2 minutes, choices mean nothing. 2 and half "scenes " that are in the game are super low quality for 2023. Its a joke made to promote his other low quality no effort "game"
What exactly makes the H-scenes low quality for 2023, so I can improve for future projects?

Reactions: Adachi Aqua

Freakbunny

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2023
an hour of gameplay? more like 15m of reading xD
The game is about 17,000 words, which is more than an hour based on the average reading speed - if you read much faster or skip content, then it could be shorter, but it's pretty verifiably a solid hour.

Moser27

Apr 22, 2022
Game is really good to be honest (not for everybody, that's for sure xD), but has some good kinks that some guys, as me, appreciate. Hope it improves by making the choices more important and making different routes, since choices right now are a little blunt. It also is a bit too short, needs to be longer! If it improves in these ways, it can be a great game!

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Ya know, the moment the first wallbreak happened, I kinda already it was gonna be kinda preachy.
I was kinda right, but seems to be a waste. It had potential. But eh, who am I to judge you?
Oh well, no time to be spiteful about it. Hope you fare better in future endevours.

Newlow12

Aug 15, 2021
Can anyone port this for android? Much appreciated. Things like this and cohabitation are my festish. Any other suggestions?

Saimonvf

May 1, 2022
bueno estaba emocionado hasta que el padre mata al viejo en los primeros 3 min y fin o sea 700mb por solo 3 min,no lo veo viable y ya realice alguna elecciones diferentes y lo mismo

Dalbert33

Dec 21, 2020
Wasn't there a game with this premise on RPGM? I mean...not complaying,just asking if the games are related? I think it was called 'Cohabitation' or some such

Freakbunny

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2023
Wasn't there a game with this premise on RPGM? I mean...not complaying,just asking if the games are related? I think it was called 'Cohabitation' or some such
Nah, it's coincidental! I hadn't even heard of Cohabitation until I saw people comparing the premises on this thread - there's also been tons of testimony about how different the actual games are.

2.00 star(s) 21 Votes