4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

FinalFetish

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
Do you mean gentle femdom or gentle compared to castration? ;) Because school bullies does not make me think of particularly gentle domination.
Probably Quest Failed is a good example of the kind of femdom I'll be going for. Plenty of penetration without orgasm denial or pain, but the girls are always definitely in control.

EnolaHolmes13

Sep 22, 2020
Hey, this is great. Does anyone know about any similar game but with women having their breasts/pussies cut? That would be great to see as far as equal opportunity genital cutting goes.

Reactions: Faradeyyy

Futa Banzai

Sep 30, 2020
It's usually a wonderful scene that Ayla holding the futa (I want more stories and details about the futa!!!)'s served whole-package !!! I like it veryyyyyyyyy much !!! So more (full-package or not)futa being castrated/penectomy and more cum-hold-back duel pls !!!

And some personal advice/suggestions are following:

[Rude answer--Ayla Scissors End] After Ayla cutting off the whole-package of the MC's, still holding it by hand and keep shaking that part gently(like what happened in [Vice Vagina Dentata End]or a little speed up) maybe more horny and wonderful! And I think Ayla should have touched the cut surface when showing the MC his served parts before dropping them to his body,so it's strange that there is no blood on Ayla's right hand.

[Take it away--Vice Scissors End] There are still some semen coming out from the cut surface,it was pretty good, but maybe some blood from the severed penis also?And maybe it shouldn't be throbbing any more in Vice's hand after being cut off.

[Special breakfast--Vice Eaten End]Good enough.Maybe add some semen and blood out of Vice's mouth after the biting is better.

[Can't hold back--Vice ball-crush End]How about further that Vice bite off the broken balls after she had crushed them since they are useless?

[creampie for Vice--Vice Vagina Dentata End]/[One way to escape--Reattached End] After Vice had cut off the MC's dick, I think she 'd better use her finger to open her pussy and let the severed dick as well as the creampie fall down.Now seems there is no semen inside her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

[Remain silent]Again a wonderful scene to see that Ayla held that severed whole-package,I had replayed that part over and over again!!! But maybe that scene need more flow blood and cumshot for both cut surfaces(it is surely the last orgasm, why not a big load?Vice could be there to give the futa a massage to her balls to make sure it is a big load).Then it's turn for the MC. Here why Ayla gave the ex-futa a handjob but not the same for the MC,and the MC's whole-package just fell down to the floor?Both Ayla and Vice had said Ayla wanted a whole-package more than only a penis ,so it's weird that even Ayla gets "a good answer"she only gives MC a last orgasm as a reward and then still let the severed part just falls down,seems that Ayla doesn't like MC's whole-package at all even the MC managed to save his manhood 3 days staying with Vice , the MC's whole-package should have been a very good collection for Ayla,unless Ayla really likes the futa's whole-package much more.At least Ayla should hold the being served whole-package by hand(just like what she did to the ex-futa)
.Also there could be another option that the blade dropped earlier that the MC missed his last orgasm,only pulse some cum out of the wound with blood.

[Try to save the futa]The duel is excellent.But a little pity that Ayla can only get a penis instead of a whole-package in one go.So maybe Ayla can upgrade her small device to let balls inside(maybe just empty the part of the shaft and let the balls inside the device ,just like how the guillotine works,once the balls are put in, they can't escape) as well. And I got many ideas for this duel .Here I will only leave 3 of them.
Still blood loss(add more cumshot from the cut surface is better,it should have been a huge load for a last orgasm with Ayla's footjob,or add Vice that licking/touching/massaging the balls for a huge load being convincing ) for the cut surface.And after the duel change the camera from the severed part to futa's expression (sad if she lose or rejoice if she wins) for a while and then change back(not only have a look at the beginning of the cg) maybe better,or even let Ayla pick up the severed part(s) to humiliate the loser(s) (that will also solve the camera problem I had mentioned just then.

[Game over] we can only see that Ayla de-maned the MC, but what about the severed part(at least Ayla had said she had some plan for the futa's nice piece of meat)?Are they just kept in the jar(then let us see Ayla's collection),or somehow Ayla can reattach them alive( or just made the dead meat into dildos ) to herself & Vice to fuck the ex-futa and even anal the MC ?
It should be amazing .

[Others]How about the shaft play after the castration/penectomy?
The dead meat play maybe also a good choice:

No need to hurry for version 1.0. If possible let us get a v0.7/0.8/0.9 first.Even you had done with v1.0, you can still meanly focus on your new produce and just keep updating this one slowly or making DLC for this one(e.g. Vice's story and Ayla's/the futa's.) You had already made what I had dreamed: A group of girls/futas is hunting for other male/futa's whole package and already got a lot of good collections, although there are some details are not exactly the same,if possible, I want to learn how to make such a wonderful cg/vn game like this one you had provide us,pity that I had to work and no time to do this. We(at least I) want you to keep your high quality.

Such pity to hear that your next project will have no relation with castrated/penectomy , but if your another new produce is elated or you adopted (some of or all)my personal advice/suggestions above(I know that my suggestions must be a huge work,
)I will be so much glad , also I will support your new project as well .

Last edited:

Futa Banzai

Sep 30, 2020
Also for your new project,I think I got some ideas. Why not a full-package futa being the MC ? Then there will be more options for bully and both male and female classmates can bully her. The "Ayla & Vice" in this project can be a lover, the male will aim at the futa's female part while the female aim at her penis and balls(cbt/sounding/milking/cumshot control/ruined orgasm etc ),or even futa(s) vs futa.

Last edited:

StrangeUserName

Oct 16, 2019
It may be interesting to have a game which be the prequel of "cutting room" for allowing the player to understand why the two antagonists of the game make all this crimes

Reactions: egg85

Futa Banzai

Sep 30, 2020
I was hard to fall asleep these days after playing your such a wonderful game.Could you please tell me what software you are using to make 3D animations ? I must be a newbie for this/these software but I still want to try my best to make my own dreamed true story(or beyond this to make mods/DLCs/my own designed updates for "cutting room" if I could somehow produce the high quality animations like what you had done) during my weekend since I'm really busy during the working days,and if you can give me a simple guide for these software I will be very glad.

#186 had edited again just then,don't forget to check it pls.I still have a lot of ideas about "cutting room",it could be as long as #186 or even more than it if written,hope you can response soon and we could have a discussion about the ideas if you still have interest and passion for this game.I'm so sad that not only it's too late that I find your so wonderful the game, but also you are a little out of interest.

Last edited:

Futa Banzai

Sep 30, 2020
I had worked hard and somehow learnt to use Ren'Py to do a simple translation for "Cutting Room" by directly changing the texts.I had published your produce on a Chinese r-18 manga/anime/game forum with my translated texts just now.I'm waiting for Chinese players' response as well as yours,Final Fetish,don't let me wait for so long.I really look forward to your reply.

Futa Banzai

Sep 30, 2020
I think you have a problem my guy. He has no obligation to reply to you especially after you distributed his work on other sites without permission. I suggest for you to calm down and think about what you're saying next time
Seems I was too impatient , I just want to share this well-done produce to CN players just with CN translation,I highlighted that Final Fetish is the original developer and a small remark that I am only a translator,and I can't get any actual money income for that. Anyway I will delete the translated now and keep silence until he shows up.

Last edited:

FinalFetish

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
Futa Banzai Hey there, I don't usually post replies here unless I'm putting out a new update or have some news, so sorry I've left you hanging.

That's really great to hear that you enjoy the game so much and you've been very generous with your donations, thank you.

First thing about your suggestions; I'm very very sorry but I absolutely don't plan on adding any more content to the game other than what I've already stated. I feel I've already spent a lot of time an effort on this game and I've just about exhausted my interest in doing more content for it. Penectomy is pretty much my only extreme fetish and I'm looking forward to doing more gentle stuff.

I don't have a problem with you redistributing the game, especially if you've done your own translation for it, that's very cool. Once 1.0 is out I'll likely upload the file with all the dialogue in it and if anyone wants to translate it I'll patch it into the game.

Futa Banzai

Sep 30, 2020
Futa Banzai Hey there, I don't usually post replies here unless I'm putting out a new update or have some news, so sorry I've left you hanging.

That's really great to hear that you enjoy the game so much and you've been very generous with your donations, thank you.

First thing about your suggestions; I'm very very sorry but I absolutely don't plan on adding any more content to the game other than what I've already stated. I feel I've already spent a lot of time an effort on this game and I've just about exhausted my interest in doing more content for it. Penectomy is pretty much my only extreme fetish and I'm looking forward to doing more gentle stuff.

I don't have a problem with you redistributing the game, especially if you've done your own translation for it, that's very cool. Once 1.0 is out I'll likely upload the file with all the dialogue in it and if anyone wants to translate it I'll patch it into the game.
Thank you for your reply. I can understand you, so just keep your high quality to finish version 1.0.And I really want to know what software you are using to make models and animations ,I somehow really want to learn and make such a game like yours after enjoying your wonderful game.

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
Very interesting game lol. If the models had been more realistic, it might have been a bit scary. I'm glad they aren't realistic. Involuntary castration should always be in good fun!

marc59

May 15, 2020
He just dropped 1.0 beta on SubsribeStar (only for supporters), there is high chance he will drop it free for all next week. He always does it in the past, but I do not remember him publishing any beta version before, so... not sure.

And if he have beta now, I would guess that he would compete full 1.0 in a month or two. But it is just a wild gues.

Reactions: cockHater

FinalFetish

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
Hey guys, finally finished with this game. I will put out the public release one week from now. Here's what to expect

- 4 final scenes where you get to choose the demise of your genitals
- Footjob
- Handjob
- Thighjob (castration instead of penectomy)
- Sex
- Android version
- Images of 'Ayla's collection' as subscriber rewards
- All images and animations are unencrypted (not that ren'py encryption is hard to crack anyway)

It's now available to $6 subscribers on my , or you can wait till next week when it will be publicly released.

Futa Banzai I use blender for modeling and animations

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes