4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

marc59

May 15, 2020
Just to clarify - are all new scenes are in the ending? Or somethink is earlier, like the ballbusting in last update?

MAlice Domina

May 28, 2020
So happy to hear you finished this project! Congratulations!
Wish I had been able to support during this production. Thank you so much for the hard work.
I'm going to be following whatever you do next, for sure.

Atesceken70

Jun 2, 2018
Hey guys, finally finished with this game. I will put out the public release one week from now. Here's what to expect

- 4 final scenes where you get to choose the demise of your genitals
- Footjob
- Handjob
- Thighjob (castration instead of penectomy)
- Sex
- Android version
- Images of 'Ayla's collection' as subscriber rewards
- All images and animations are unencrypted (not that ren'py encryption is hard to crack anyway)

It's now available to $6 subscribers on my , or you can wait till next week when it will be publicly released.

Futa Banzai I use blender for modeling and animations
Dude ı am dying for the content. When do you going to post the content.

FinalFetish

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
Final version now released.

Thank you all for all your support along the way. This marks the end of development for Cutting Room. There has always been many requests for a wide variety of different fetishes, so sorry if I didn't include something you'd hoped.

As for what I'm doing next. I mentioned before but I will be moving away from extreme femdom content including penectomy and castration. I want to work on a 'gentle' femdom style game next.

The basic plan for my next project is to have a free-roam style game centred around a school and the surrounding area. The game will focus on a group of female school bullies who will pick on and have their way with a timid male MC.

lwahrleff

Apr 25, 2019
I can't wait for your game based around gentle femdom. Based on what you accomplished with Final Cut, I'm sure it's gonna be great. Thank you for all your work.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
I swear man there's something Just Right about those tits. No 3d tits has ever had this effect on me. Is this love?

vouzmorg1

Feb 7, 2020
hell of a game~! This is not really my alley of fetish, but the overall content and delivery is overall great! I really like the simplicity and characters as well. SFX and the new things I've discovered like Vagina Dentata. Keep it up FinalFetish!

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Art style and animations are amazing
I don't like bdsm and violence much but this game is really good- dunno why ppl are offensed by castration scene, girls looks lovely that much to forgive mc's castration scene
I wish Dev a good luck and make more characters like those two
Thanks

lwahrleff

Apr 25, 2019
The graphic violence tag has been added to this game. Maybe if there is a "castration"/"penectomy" tag people won't complain? There are very few games focusing on this aspect.
In my case: I can't stand regular guro content. I don't like the implication of killing/extreme torture of other people. I do, however, enjoy femdom, and I absolutely loved this game because of that. It has the most graphic content as mere endings for each path: the rest focuses mostly on the psychology of sadism/masochism. THAT's the great aspect about this game IMHO.

hoolighan

Oct 26, 2017
Man, what a shame. This had great animations, and femdom, two things I enjoy. But the dick castration thing makes everything go soft, man. This is a combo that just doesn't work. It's not just niche - it's hyper-niche.

I highly doubt that most people into femdom are also into castration. That not only fails to make any sense, but it's generalization in the least logical direction possible. There's a reason this type of content is so rare - it's because most people don't enjoy it.

Best of luck to the dev, I look forward to your future works, without the guro content.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes