4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Lack_Of_Interest

Jan 8, 2019
This is one of the top games that I have enjoyed. Both futanari(cock size a tad big, but it works here) and guro(castration) are at the top of my fetish list. The games hits all the marks for me: writing is solid, models and animations are excellent, theme is interesting, etc.

There is not a lot of content like this, so I hope to see more. Otherwise, thanks for the great experience and I hope your future prospects go well.

Reactions: Jungletrek

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
i really love the game especially all my fetish is on the game,i hope there is more game like this from the dev,thanks to you that you create this game

yaz123

Apr 22, 2020
FinalFetish

Hey FinalFetish,
Progress on my penectomy VN is going pretty well. I'm hoping to release version 0.1 soon. Here is a snapshot of one of my characters being rig-tested. Still needs a bit more polish in various areas, but I think it's turning out not too shabby. Is it alright if I post snapshots like these on the Cutting Room thread for promotion purposes?
Thanks
pose 1.png

FinalFetish

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
yaz123
Hey, that looks great! Really looking forward to playing it. I have nothing new to add to this thread so feel free to post your stuff.

MasterSteve

Feb 5, 2018
FinalFetish

Hey FinalFetish,
Progress on my penectomy VN is going pretty well. I'm hoping to release version 0.1 soon. Here is a snapshot of one of my characters being rig-tested. Still needs a bit more polish in various areas, but I think it's turning out not too shabby. Is it alright if I post snapshots like these on the Cutting Room thread for promotion purposes?
Thanks
View attachment 1220291
Cannot wait to see that.
I hope at some point somebody will make a game with a mistress and her pet lioness/tigress which includes blowjob and penectomy by the pets as well as an option.

yaz123

Apr 22, 2020
FinalFetish
Hey FinalFetish (or anyone knowledgeable in this matter), could you please tell me how you made a forum/download page for your game on this website?
Thanks

Oct 8, 2018
One of them looks like a little girl.At one point I would like to see a game that captures this idea.I'm telling you,because your awesome and you made this game,so anyway.A island of african ladies all ladies completely separated from society with a culture that involves completely dominating men and eating them.I would like the majority of them to be thick to,juicy ladies like this girl here.

MasterSteve

Feb 5, 2018
So... will there be any update on this game or is it completed?
If so, then do you guys know any similar game where the dude lose his dick?

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Thanks for the game, while its not my primary femdom fetish, I really enjoy everything with femdom in it, so I'll have to try it. And don't let the naysayers get you down, interestingly nobody seems to complain on maledom games, no matter how extreme. I for example, when I see a game focused on maledom in the tags, I simply don't click on it. I can't understand the mentality of some of the people who come into a femdom game's thread and then proceed to whine about it and demand male domination content...for fuck's sake, the site is full of them, there is something for anyone.
Pfft, you wouldn't find me fapping to women getting cut up, that'd be disgusting. The only reason that'd be any way enjoyable is if they're bitches(Not sexually)that tried to kill you or something.

I don't mind femdom, I even enjoy some games that have it, but I can't fap to a game where the women want to chop you dick off, just like I can't stand those freaks who fap to women being cut up or getting spears shoved in their puss/ass.
Who here would get off on this?:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Pfft, you wouldn't find me fapping to women getting cut up, that'd be disgusting. The only reason that'd be any way enjoyable is if they're bitches(Not sexually)that tried to kill you or something.

I don't mind femdom, I even enjoy some games that have it, but I can't fap to a game where the women want to chop you dick off, just like I can't stand those freaks who fap to women being cut up or getting spears shoved in their puss/ass.
Who here would get off on this?:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah I don't understand guro from a fetish standpoint.

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
Yeah I don't understand guro from a fetish standpoint.
I can't stand it. Femdom is NOT Guro or Snuff, I don't see why people fetishize it. Guro and Snuff are the only fetishes I'm completely against tbh. I hope you didn't click on that spoiler, shit's disgusting. I'll probably have to delete my post later, makes me sick just thinking about it.

I don't find any form of torture arousing(CBT, Guro, Snuff, Hardcore Vore, etc.), especially if it's the main premise of game. Oh well, if people want to fap about someone's pp being cut off so be it.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
I can't stand it. Femdom is NOT Guro or Snuff, I don't see why people fetishize it. Guro and Snuff are the only fetishes I'm completely against tbh. I hope you didn't click on that spoiler, shit's disgusting. I'll probably have to delete my post later, makes me sick just thinking about it.

I don't find any form of torture arousing(CBT, Guro, Snuff, Hardcore Vore, etc.), especially if it's the main premise of game. Oh well, if people want to fap about someone's pp being cut off so be it.
I've seen worse, little story; I used to talk to a Scottish guy like 15+ years ago & we joked one time that we should go around torturing & murdering the ppl that draw that shit lol.

Non-consensual pain infliction is simply serial killer tier, I don't get the pain from pleasure thing either but maybe it's like sweet n sour sauce for some.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes