• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
You could try making a reddit thread and ask what you could do to become a VA(Or asking if anyone's hiring). Or try to find games that are looking for VA's and get in touch with them. Even getting hired for a small part would be good, it'd give you more experience and make you more likely to get hired to VA in a bigger game or longer part. Good luck!

Here's some places to look:

I'll save these & look; cheers.

leo5298

May 23, 2022
I am really impressed by the animation. Considerably better than everything I've seen in renpy so far. how did you make the models and animations?

Creamytip

Aug 6, 2022
Joined F95 after finding this on reddit, read a fair bit of castration/penectomy/ballbusting erotica, and was absolutely floored when I found this. Great work, definitely enjoyed going through the multiple endings. Would definitely be interested in more, or endings where you lose one part first but continue to lose the other (castration then continue to penectomy or vice versa).

MasterSteve

Feb 5, 2018
Joined F95 after finding this on reddit, read a fair bit of castration/penectomy/ballbusting erotica, and was absolutely floored when I found this. Great work, definitely enjoyed going through the multiple endings. Would definitely be interested in more, or endings where you lose one part first but continue to lose the other (castration then continue to penectomy or vice versa).
I would love stories where a dominating woman use a big cat to bite the guys cock off. It would have been good to see a similar scene in this game. One of them would bring a big cat to the scene, command it to give the guy some head, slurping on his cock, and when he cum it just chomps off the organ with one bite.

ctrdyv5yu66t

Sep 19, 2022
But if there really are a few folks here that are willing to play through an extreme femdom game to get a maledom ending, then maybe I'll reconsider.
Oh pick me pick me! I would absolutely LOVE something like this, hell I might even pay for it. If we could beat the game, become the male dom, and then get revenge by cutting off the females vaginas, clits, and breasts, yes.

I know a couple people who would play it too. It's extremely niche but we do exist.

Not to get too personal, it would actually be therapeutic for me to have a sequel like that. In many ways.

Reactions: egg85

MasterSteve

Feb 5, 2018
Oh pick me pick me! I would absolutely LOVE something like this, hell I might even pay for it. If we could beat the game, become the male dom, and then get revenge by cutting off the females vaginas, clits, and breasts, yes.

I know a couple people who would play it too. It's extremely niche but we do exist.

Not to get too personal, it would actually be therapeutic for me to have a sequel like that. In many ways.
Cut out the vagina/womb and use it as a masturbator in front of the woman... it would be something I would watch... because science.

uwfan1980

Aug 17, 2019

Sicko666

Feb 20, 2023
Yes, unfortunately most countries ban anything guro related, dont know why, its a fact of life, but because of this madness, an all the stupid laws governing such stuff, most doesnt pass their ridiculous restrictions on classifications etc... Hence no one makes anything... Why make something if it will never get allowed to be released an possible arrest? The wonderful, heavenly, last place for freedom, ironically, Japan, was the only place freedom even existed to create such stuff, until recently anyway, now, well, now freedoms dead worldwide. Now its just heros like the one that created, Cutting Room. An such heros are far between. Eventually no guro of any kind will exist, an instead, instead of fantasy, some will turn to reality, as has always been the case, an all those that banned fantasy guro will say, "How on earth has this happened, why is such violence on the increase?" An, well, i for one will just, laugh!
Do people never learn from the past?
Banning something doesnt make it go away, it just makes it hidden, an not talked about, helped to stop, an not dealt with, an increases as a result.....Lol sorry, just got latest electricity bill in, feeling a bit peed, what with my costs gone up 100 percent in past year, an BP's profits going up 1 BILLION on top of previous years, in same time period, an government, well government just lets then and does nothing, but if i dont pay, i go to prison! I am turning into a very very bitter old man lol!!!

Reactions: MasterSteve
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes