4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

SqueeNoEvil

Oct 22, 2019
FinalFetish Ok last question. It's hard to tell, but when she spreads her legs it kind of looks like Vice the maid doesn't have a clitoris. Was she cut by the master too? Is this what she does with her Ex-Futas?

NegativeOne

Nov 18, 2017
I apprehensively checked this out and though its definitely not for me, i do like the renders and the animations were pretty good and will likely get better. So if you ever do anything that is not so... final, i might be back.
Good luck on this.

O1010000

Nov 5, 2017
Literally the worst fetish on this entire forum, yes even worse than feet.
Honestly now I want to see your version of this:

geekhierarchy.png
So castration is below feet and the worst fetish so where do you put stuff like scat, vomit and hand-holding? ;)

On Topic though: While I don’t really like the finale of the routes the suspense and domination up to that point is well done. Any hope of a "begging route", were the PC begs and cries to keep his cock saying he will do anything and the mistress tries to see just how far she can push the PC before he begs her to take his cock? Preferably focused on humiliation and degradation and not torture and guro. The mistress already seems to be heavily into humiliation and mind games, so I feel it would fit.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Do people really want to know how the sausage is made, or rather unmade?

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
at first i was like "ho, a game with some yanderes, nice"
then i read the story and "ho... it's a cbt game..."

The F

Apr 30, 2020
really like this game but i wish there was a scene where the d*ck gets cut slower with "traditional" tools like a knife.
For example after you made Vice cum she takes out a knife (maybe she can't use her vagina dentata after an orgasm?) gives a little countdown so you can get ready, and start to cut through the meat.
I would truly like that.
And if you didn't manage to make her cum, she should use the cut off meat to finish herself off.

And I would like to have more ways to just lose the cock and keep the balls so you still get horny as a slave.

Reactions: asehpe

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
really like this game but i wish there was a scene where the d*ck gets cut slower with "traditional" tools like a knife.
For example after you made Vice cum she takes out a knife (maybe she can't use her vagina dentata after an orgasm?) gives a little countdown so you can get ready, and start to cut through the meat.
I would truly like that.
And if you didn't manage to make her cum, she should use the cut off meat to finish herself off.
And I would like to have more ways to just lose the cock and keep the balls so you still get horny as a slave.
I agree 100%. I couldn't have said it any better.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
would be stupid, but funny if she cuts your dick and balls off, and somehow surgically attaches it to herself, somehow it's fully functional then fucks you with it. its fucking stupid, does not make any sense, but i wouldn't mind it. ;)
I can see the appeal, though I'd probably LMAO if I ever saw this happen in a game.

Reactions: egg85

brasilian

May 2, 2018
In "more scenes to come" one idea is to propose cum duel. He chose to suck the dick from other prisioner and the first to cum loses manhood. To the winner, one extra day (two if swallows the loser cum) with dick attached on. And waits for another challenge.

Reactions: romrazello

Toquesitos

Oct 27, 2017
Nice game. May be can be only balls that get cut or crush. Here is link on gore whit castration on it. May be take an idea or two.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes