4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
To BionicBagool above:

1. I don't think it's that simple, "masochists" vs. "self-affirmatists." Personally, I don't fit either category, since (a) I DO identify with the MC, but (b) I'm not REALLY a masochist (i.e., I don't enjoy pain for pain's sake, no endorphines for me); my delight comes from the woman's pleasure. If two ladies are really, REALLY into castration, as the ones in this game are, then I'm A-OK with it, and I'll love to see them realizing their darkest desire. I don't derive any pleasure from "realizing I still have a penis" after the MC's is cut off; I actually put myself in the MC's place, and then do my best to forget about the incoming pain and focus completely, totally on the women's pleasure. The more they smile, tease, and become aroused, the more I forget that there'll be pain (and the stronger I'll be to put up with it when it comes), and the more the whole thing seems justified. This doesn't fit either of the two categories you posit, and yet I'm going to guess it is not infrequent among other admirers of this kink.

2. I agree that those who go "I don't get this kink!" are being stupid. Of COURSE you don't get it; that's why it's not YOUR kink. People who aren't feet fetishists don't "get" the kink either (as a vanilla friend of mine once said, pointing at a foot: "why? WHY?") I'll say to them, be sure that, whatever it is you like, there are at least some (maybe many) people out there who also "don't get it." I can only say that, if the kings of this world knew how much pleasure I derive from it, they'd fight wars over it.

3. I agree 100% that "impending doom" is an exciting feature to add. PLEASE show him graphic depictions of what awaits him, and let him sleep on that! I'd only add also a few more words of contempt for him (saying, i.e., that his penis is worse / deserves being cut off even more than the futa's, or than other guys', telling him he should be thankful for being castrated, perhaps even making him thank the ladies for the "final cut," maybe by deceiving him into thinking that if he thanks them they won't do it...)

Spartonj

Aug 12, 2017
This is definitely not my cup of tea.
That being said, props to both the devs for making it, and this site for hosting it. Far too many other sites would say "Oh no, this is too deviant for us! PURGE!".

BionicBagool

May 30, 2020
To BionicBagool above:

1. I don't think it's that simple, "masochists" vs. "self-affirmatists." Personally, I don't fit either category, since (a) I DO identify with the MC, but (b) I'm not REALLY a masochist (i.e., I don't enjoy pain for pain's sake, no endorphines for me); my delight comes from the woman's pleasure. If two ladies are really, REALLY into castration, as the ones in this game are, then I'm A-OK with it, and I'll love to see them realizing their darkest desire. I don't derive any pleasure from "realizing I still have a penis" after the MC's is cut off; I actually put myself in the MC's place, and then do my best to forget about the incoming pain and focus completely, totally on the women's pleasure. The more they smile, tease, and become aroused, the more I forget that there'll be pain (and the stronger I'll be to put up with it when it comes), and the more the whole thing seems justified. This doesn't fit either of the two categories you posit, and yet I'm going to guess it is not infrequent among other admirers of this kink.

2. I agree that those who go "I don't get this kink!" are being stupid. Of COURSE you don't get it; that's why it's not YOUR kink. People who aren't feet fetishists don't "get" the kink either (as a vanilla friend of mine once said, pointing at a foot: "why? WHY?") I'll say to them, be sure that, whatever it is you like, there are at least some (maybe many) people out there who also "don't get it." I can only say that, if the kings of this world knew how much pleasure I derive from it, they'd fight wars over it.

3. I agree 100% that "impending doom" is an exciting feature to add. PLEASE show him graphic depictions of what awaits him, and let him sleep on that! I'd only add also a few more words of contempt for him (saying, i.e., that his penis is worse / deserves being cut off even more than the futa's, or than other guys', telling him he should be thankful for being castrated, perhaps even making him thank the ladies for the "final cut," maybe by deceiving him into thinking that if he thanks them they won't do it...)
Yeah, I guess you're right. It's not all black & white when it comes to the subject of sexual peculiarities and deviations. I based this assumption just on the comments of this thread and nothing more hence I was lacking data. Human psyche is a strange thing.
I do believe though that aforementioned "self-affirmatism" (does this word even exists?) comes from subconscious feeling of elation by seeing your potential procreation rival being emasculated right in front of you.

Reactions: q1365224169

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
I do believe though that aforementioned "self-affirmatism" (does this word even exists?) comes from subconscious feeling of elation by seeing your potential procreation rival being emasculated right in front of you.
AFAIK the word doesn't exist, but science invents new words for new ideas all the time, you can do that, too! There probably are "self-affirmatists" who are aroused by the idea that they still have theirs right after seeing the MC lose his. But my point is just that I am not one of them. I am a "woman-pleasurist" if you want: as long as the lady is getting wet or climaxing on it, she can do whatever she damn likes, no matter how painful or discomfortable it is for the male(s), and I'll be 100% on her side. She is just soooo coooollll as she laughs at their plight!...

Reactions: MAlice Domina

FinalFetish

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
0.5 is now available on to $6 subscribers. It will be publically available on 13/6/2020.

- added final day content
- added music
- added SFX for all scenes
- corrected visual glitch on ball yank scene
- general polish

Not only can you watch your dick get cut off, you can hear it now too!

MAlice Domina Thank you and let me know if you make something penectomy related, I'd be very interested

BionicBagool Glad you like it, and don't worry about having to defend any fetishes. It doesn't matter if folks get mad over it.

Spartonj Yeah, F95Zone has been pretty professional about it so far, they accepted my thread without question and when the comments got a little hairy at the beginning, they quickly cleaned it up and issued a warning.

Last edited:

MissBumhole

Sep 15, 2017
FinalFetish, you keep doing you. I find myself to be a complete weirdo for fapping to this, but goddamn did this game make me fap well. So keep it up. I'll be fapping for you.

Reactions: asehpe

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
0.5 is now available on to $6 subscribers

- added final day content
- added music
- added SFX for all scenes
- corrected visual glitch on ball yank scene
- general polish

Not only can you watch your dick get cut off, you can hear it now too!
You're doing God's work, FinalFetish. Go on, wherever your imagination takes you!

I don't have any place in my budget for supporting games right now (that may change in the not-so-distant future though), so I'll have to wait for a public release of version 0.5. I hope it will come soon! (Out of curiosity, is SubscribeStar better than Patreon?)

Vladimir250

Dec 12, 2019
Final fetish, that means the game won't be for free anymore? I want to know becquse it's 0.5 and I wouldn't buy the game until it's finished

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Ah sorry I forgot to mention here that I'm doing one week delays now. So it'll be available early for $6 subscribers and then publicly available a week later. So expect to see 0.5 uploaded here on the 13/6/2020.
Thanks! I'll be really looking forward to it. The sound effects alone should make everything worthwhile!

I'm curious about one thing, though. If you've gone as far as the final day and have already added all the effects and extra scenes, then the game is pretty much done, isn't it? Why is it only version 0.5 rather than 1.0 then? Are you planning something to happen after the penectomy?

lwahrleff

Apr 25, 2019
He just released the latest version. Check his pixiv profile.

Spoiler: it's great. Can't wait for more, although I think it'd be a new game, as it does seem to be the end of this story

Atesceken70

Jun 2, 2018
He just released the latest version. Check his pixiv profile.

Spoiler: it's great. Can't wait for more, although I think it'd be a new game, as it does seem to be the end of this story
Can you share the link ? I Can not find any link on the pixiv. I Never use pixiv maybe just bec of that.

FinalFetish

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
Sorry, took a moment to get all the uploads done since I'm connected to the internet via a series of copper wires and potatoes

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes