4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Venator777

Apr 18, 2020
Just another couple of thoughts for FinalFetish, if that's OK. A footjob with Vice would be nice (excuse the rhyme). I'm sure that she's got beautiful tiny feet. Also, is there any way to have the text come up without the translucent black background behind it when it appears? Sometimes that spoils the view a little! Maybe there could be a preference setting for that alternative? Please don't think that I'm complaining. The game and, above all, the content is fantastic so far. There's some excellent animation, too. For instance, I love the way that your lifeless cock moves and slides away when Mistress snips it off, how Vice pulls and squeezes your balls, or how you cum and then she cuts your member off. Thanks again for this game.

Venator777

Apr 18, 2020
Thanks for the like, FinalFetish. I hope that you read my other post, too, as my main reactions to the game (and wishes!) were there. It's post #60. Much gratitude once again for taking the time and effort to make this.

crazy9

Apr 21, 2020
This is fucking amazing. Best thing ever, my feedback:

During the first night, if the mistress or the maid cut off your cock with scissors, have the guy cum onto the girls face/tits from the stump, that would be super hot to have a last orgasm from the actual cutting off of the cock. The mistress can tease the guy about what caused his last cumshot too.

In the second night, when the maid bites off the guys cock, have the guy cum from the stump after the maid bites the cock off, have him cum onto her tits/face.
also maybe have her try to give the stump a handjob but laugh when nothing happens.

couple other ideas:

A "final footjob" slicing the cock off mid-cum during a footjob would be hot

Also more dialogue where the girls are laughing about how he has no cock but will be horny all the time

Maybe an end scene where the girls crush the guys balls with high heels?

Last edited:

Leeness

Apr 8, 2020
Tis a good game. Liking the danger, the models are attractive all in I'd like to see day3 and possibly beyond. So should I bookmark this thread for further updates?

MasterSteve

Feb 5, 2018
I would love to see in the later versions of the game some Pet Tiger who will bite off the cock for the command of the mistress when the character misbehaving. I know I'm a sick pervert, but it would be a nice addition. :)

yaz123

Apr 22, 2020
Wow, I have never seen a game with this sort of fetish before. Interesting.

Could this be the only game of it's kind or are there any other games that have this penis mutilation fetish?

TommyZZ

Apr 26, 2020
The game looks great. I think that the biting off the cock animation needs to be slight tweaked. I think it should be a little more gory and that there should be a little more struggle while biting it off, like a ripping, which would make it even better. Also, I agree that there should be an ending where your cock and balls remain intact. Great work!

cockHater

Apr 27, 2020
Hi Finalfetish,

I really like this Game.

But I was wondering if you could include more methods of cutting the cock off? Here are a few ideas I have in mind (These are only for the cock (really don’t care for the Balls xD))
-chopping (axe, hatchet, knife, guillotine ect.)
-crushing (sledgehammer (it would be nice to see the cock get absolutely mutilated with each hit), weights ect.)
-cutting (Knife, chain saw, secateurs ect.)
-biting (both characters, animals, fish)

Also another idea of mine would be to include a free roam mode. In this scenario, the guy hates his cock and wants it cut off. You spawn into a room with all of the different tools they used on you in the story and maybe some bonus tools just for this mode. I imagine it like this:

You go into said room where both characters await you (your cock hard). You approach them:
“Who are you?”
You awnser: “I want you to destroy my cock!”
“That’s what I wanted to hear when I see a cock like that.” one of them awnsers and reaches and crushes your cock with her bare hands “so... which way is it gonna be?”
Then you get offered multiple choices. You can either select a bed (where all the cutting stuff takes place), a chair (for all the biting stuff), a guillotine or a table (for all the chopping and crushing stuff).
You choose one of them and say “I want you to cut/chop/bite my cock off!”. After this comes a animation where you’re being led to selected object. Then you get presented option with which tool and how you wanna cut/chop/bite it off.
After the cock is served you get to choose what to do with it. Here are a few ideas:
-blend it (pls)
-eat it
-burn it
-crush it
-throw it into the trash
-destroy it in general.

Hope you liked some of my ideas and I am looking forward to your progress :)

Last edited:

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Well time to ignore the thread, but I do have a question, what are you fapping to? This fetish does not allow you to fap, you are eating to celebrate starvation?
At least in my case, to the pleasure the lady has at the idea (and act) of castrating the MC.

FinalFetish

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
Venator777 You can hide the text box by pressing 'H'. Thank you for the comments!
crazy9 All good suggestions. I might not go back to add scenes to the previous days though. It'd be easier to add stuff onto the final day.
MasterSteve Interesting idea but I don't think I'm going to model and rig a tiger.
yaz123 You should check out Dekarous's Sunny Coast College but the focus is more on general femdom humiliation.
cockHater good ideas but it sounds like a restructuring of the entire game, which I'm not planning on doing.
GarrettJax Not at the moment, no. Sorry.

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Well this didn't really do anything for me at all, but at least it legitimately gave me a good laugh multiple times.

Reactions: Vrijgeest

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
Curiosity got the better of me... and 0.4 changelog featuring: U can keep your pee pee, reassured me a bit....
I hope I won't regret this decision. xD
I love me pee pee. Without it I can't go pew pew, which I really like to do. xD

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Maaan! If only it had sound and voices, then this game would be in the top of all games :) Can't stop laughing every time Mc looses his dick :D

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes