4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
lol this is kinda sick :D I was thinking "Is my dick really gonna be cut off? :/" But still I think it's fun :D
and I love that the MC is being tied down and taken advantage of (y) and the animations looks really good :) So I'm in!

hollamyamigo

Feb 13, 2020
The animation is super smooth, the only downside for me is that there isn't any ending where you can escape with your dick intact. Please add a route where the dick is saved!

Reactions: TommyZZ

syndicate2

Mar 31, 2018
Ohm.... This can really turn me on, I'm so proud of myself :cool:.

Not that I want to lost my dick though, hope we will have a route that the MC dick's still intact :oops:

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Seems it would make more sense to go with making 1-2min long sfm animations since those the animation effort is great and you dont need a game or "choices" to display them. Also no sound is pretty pointless.

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
Get a really strict Mistress intro, and get stuck with the maid.. I feel teased.
But I mean aren't you suppose to be the Mistresses new toy? I think she would be pissed having her maid already ruin you.
The animation and character design is pretty good. The maids chin is a little too pointy though imo.
I look forward to more, keeping it mind it takes a LOT more than a snip or a small bite to shave a man. Unless they are like vampires or something?

FinalFetish

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
How can we help you with the game development. Is there any way to contact you?
Just send me a PM on here, I check the site often enough. Don't need any help at the moment, just don't expect the next update to be out for another couple weeks or so. The virus has me working almost everyday at the moment.

Red8Psy

Apr 18, 2018
Thank you for the game. Really like both the animation and the graphic. Looking forward for day 3.

Venator777

Apr 18, 2020
Thanks for this. I find this highly erotic. I'm not sure why others are getting so worked up about it. First, it's only a game. Second, it's a fantasy. I don't think that anyone here would want this to happen in reality. However, I personally like roleplaying this kind of thing with girls. It's about the images in one's head, the teasing, being at her mercy and so on. Anyway, the game is great (in my opinion). I am grateful for your time and effort in writing it. So far, I've "only" found three ways to lose one's cock: The mistress uses scissors, the maid uses scissors or the maid bites it off. The use of a knife in some of the new scenes that you are planning would be great, as would a scene with a c@5tration but no penectomy (for variety). A t1tfück with the mistress would be excellent, too, and perhaps a penectomy with garden shears. (Sorry about the self-censorship, but I'm not sure which words might be banned in this forum).

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes