3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

verygoodtrip322

Sep 17, 2023
Man, this new game's setting looks generic as hell and the girls are way out of the hotties' league :confused:
Nevertheless, that's a bold move from them to make something different on the unreal engine insterad of ren'py and I respect that even if I don't like it.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Not interested in a Unreal Engine version unless it is just the same as renpy but in Unreal. My PC is 9 years old and can't play stuff from the past few years. Building a decent new PC cost WAY too much now days. Something that cost $1200 to build 9 years ago would be nearly $4000 now. It's ridiculous. I play renpy games partly because they don't have much need of PC resources and ability. I would hope they would do a renpy version as well as the Unreal version.

I also can't stand renpy games that have screens that have multiple frames and or scenes. You have to set waiting for it to end and don't really know when you can click forwards sometimes. I prefer every screen having you click to move forward. This game has it, BAD. It really annoys me. Turning Skip Transitions on doesn't stop it.

To make matters worse this game forces you to name your save too. I absolutely hate that option being forced on you, ever single time you save.

Last edited:
Reactions: Juerhullycin

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
Not interested in a Unreal Engine version unless it is just the same as renpy but in Unreal. My PC is 9 years old and can't play stuff from the past few years. Building a decent new PC cost WAY too much now days. Something that cost $1200 to build 9 years ago would be nearly $4000 now. It's ridiculous. I play renpy games partly because they don't have much need of PC resources and ability. I would hope they would do a renpy version as well as the Unreal version.

I also can't stand renpy games that have screens that have multiple frames and or scenes. You have to set waiting for it to end and don't really know when you can click forwards sometimes. I prefer every screen having you click to move forward. This game has it, BAD. It really annoys me. Turning Skip Transitions on doesn't stop it.

To make matters worse this game forces you to name your save too. I absolutely hate that option being forced on you, ever single time you save.
last time i saw a dev trying to make avn in unreal because he had worked with unreal engine before blew PCs up even if it was a simple renpy like "slide show". Unreal Engine isnt build for shit like that, can you make it work sure you can. You also can use a tea spoon as a screwdriver for some screws and it will work but it's neither pretty nor effective.

Dude changed to renpy one update in as far as i'm aware.

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial compressed Android port for Cybergasm [v0.0.1] [xRed Games]

Download android port v0.0.1
| |
(238 MB)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.​

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Did you bother to actually write the name up top, in the top slot, the name all saves will have?
No?
It's ridiculous. I play renpy games partly because they don't have much need of PC resources and ability. I would hope they would do a renpy version as well as the Unreal version.

last time i saw a dev trying to make avn in unreal because he had worked with unreal engine before blew PCs up even if it was a simple renpy like "slide show". Unreal Engine isnt build for shit like that, can you make it work sure you can. You also can use a tea spoon as a screwdriver for some screws and it will work but it's neither pretty nor effective.
Unreal Engine accomodates games of 300 to 500 MB if done correctly - Surgeon dev made shooters with 300MB in Unreal and they were small and sweet - worked marvellously and looked spectacular - the assets need work like any AAA game that need a ton of perfectionism when transitioning from dev PC to players PC - you cannot ship the exact copy where you have persistent drivers nobody else has but you and expect a good experience, unless that person has the same or better understanding of computer gaming the same level or beyond that of the dev.

Be a good sport and do that before judging a Fifth Element cyberpunk type game where you see the results of gender politics and the phisical reverberations of Gen Z being depressed and staying indoors as opposed to looking for a hook up going out.
I commend the dev for daring to be different
However, it also means I won't be playing this game.
may be a message to the player
it also has the same girth as a middle finger
Say hello to modern gaming where snowflake girls like Bryce Dallas Howard refuse to work out or even diet for the movie and still demand equal pay as Chris Pratt who works out daily and diets for the same gig - ugly girls are the staple of modern games - Start WArs Outlaws even distortred into uncanny valley ugly the face of a beautiful girl who was playing and voicing the main character because gender politics demand women slack off and be ugly as shit while getting equal pay and results to guys busting their butts off.
Man, this new game's setting looks generic as hell and the girls are way out of the hotties' league
Cris Pratt caved and said he would ensure the Whale Nepo Baby millionaire Bryce Dallas Howard would get equal pay in future films toghether - so there is why ugly is the new mantra of entertianment hags everywhere.

Last edited:

JGucci

Jan 12, 2019
Cybergasm was the 6969th renpy game added to F95.
Congratulations, this thread is blessed!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Gen Z gender dysforia taxy driver slacker by day and street racer by night - just like in the fast and furious first movies, all they do is strut around in their cars hoping girls drop on them - or warm up to Dom and his sister jumps us -shich is precisely what happends this demo.
why does MC look like 50 year old drug addict virgin with mini dick?

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
Unreal Engine accomodates games of 300 to 500 MB if done correctly - Surgeon dev made shooters with 300MB in Unreal and they were small and sweet - worked marvellously and looked spectacular - the assets need work like any AAA game that need a ton of perfectionism when transitioning from dev PC to players PC - you cannot ship the exact copy where you have persistent drivers nobody else has but you and expect a good experience, unless that person has the same or better understanding of computer gaming the same level or beyond that of the dev.
you are right people can do crazy optimisation stuff with engines and that's for sure also true for the unreal engine.

But how much are you willing to bet that this dev will do that, when other devs that used unreal for their professional jobs couldn't make it work.

Reactions: hadbla
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes