3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

xRedGames

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
Hey guys, I see you've got some questions. Feel free to ask and I hope I'll be able to answer them. No spoilers, of course. And by the way, I see you've got our early beta version so I suggest you get a new fixed version of the game. Should look a bit better than the old one.

Download it

I'll be back in 3 hours

xRedGames

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
Or whenever you've got any questions, I guess. We want to make the game better so any comments are welcome, even those about the size of his penis ;)

xRedGames

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
If you're refering to the image that is posted in the description of this thread, this is the only picture where their hands are closer to the camera so his dick looks smaller because Unreal engine displays closer objects like they are bigger compared to the ones behind them. We didn't want the MC to have a horse dick, but if you guys think that his dick is too small, that's the easiest fix.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
If you're refering to the image that is posted in the description of this thread, this is the only picture where their hands are closer to the camera so his dick looks smaller because Unreal engine displays closer objects like they are bigger compared to the ones behind them. We didn't want the MC to have a horse dick, but if you guys think that his dick is too small, that's the easiest fix.
Yeah Idk about that. The MC as a whole is just very unappealing IMO.

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
It looks small even compared to his balls. And its color... Ok, never mind, we'll blame it on the lighting. I liked the "lewd island" up to a certain point :HideThePain: That's why I want to know about future tags, so as not to repeat the past experience.

Reactions: seja10
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes