4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Alright, post is updated with the new download links. Please enjoy this small token of gratitude from me, folks. This extra story tells you a side of Meredith that you haven't seen before and will be canon to the story later on. Remember to click on Extras on the main menu to access the content!

Edit: Just planning ahead in case someone asks!

0.3.5 was only created in the past month for three reasons:
  • It's Cyberheart first anniversary! I originally wanted to do some custom renders but I figured that everyone has seen what my customs look like (and might get sick of it already) - so I wanted to do something new.
  • I want to have an experience creating a full chapter in Blender and Blender only. This is to prepare myself for the second game which I plan to do in Blender. It's uh...let's just say I'm too slow and efficient, so that's definitely something I need to gear up in the future.
  • I want to offer a backstory overview on Meredith - as I said, it paints a picture of Meredith that might be the missing puzzle piece later on.
But rest assured, chapter 4 has been and is still being developed for the past few months and we will be seeing that. As Meredith said, this is not a good bye, just a "see you later". ;)

Meanwhile, enjoy this extra with Blender renders, and some custom songs including one vocal track which I'm really proud of - and cheers, folks!

Last edited:

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
Alright, post is updated with the new download links. Please enjoy this small token of gratitude from me, folks. This extra story tells you a side of Meredith that you haven't seen before and will be canon to the story later on. Remember to click on Extras on the main menu to access the content!
During the unpacking of images.rpa you seem to have missed the English choice button images for the main game with this build...

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
the following contents are totally out of the picture: NTR , boo
Bro pulled up to a wedding thinking that it's a funeral...But seriously, I won't be doing something I won't enjoy and you obviously won't be playing something you won't enjoy as well. I'm sure there are other games with that kink, man. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: McGreed

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
During the unpacking of images.rpa you seem to have missed the choice button images for the main game with this build...
Yeah, I kinda something different...Is it showing as missing for you? Similar to this?

1703808422655.png

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

Edit: Just planning ahead in case someone asks!

0.3.5 was only created in the past month for three reasons:
  • It's Cyberheart first anniversary! I originally wanted to do some custom renders but I figured that everyone has seen what my customs look like (and might get sick of it already) - so I wanted to do something new.
  • I want to have an experience creating a full chapter in Blender and Blender only. This is to prepare myself for the second game which I plan to do in Blender. It's uh...let's just say I'm too slow and efficient, so that's definitely something I need to gear up in the future.
  • I want to offer a backstory overview on Meredith - as I said, it paints a picture of Meredith that might be the missing puzzle piece later on.
But rest assured, chapter 4 has been and is still being developed for the past few months and we will be seeing that. As Meredith said, this is not a good bye, just a "see you later". ;)

Meanwhile, enjoy this extra with Blender renders, and some custom songs including one vocal track which I'm really proud of - and cheers, folks!
Just downloaded it using Gofile and I've been getting nothing but errors

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Just downloaded it using Gofile and I've been getting nothing but errors

Alright, let me take a look. It seems that 1/4 folks have issues with the build and others don't - I myself don't so I would need to try to reproduce the errors. Thanks for the report!

Edit: I forgot to ask - is this your first playthrough?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Alright, let me take a look. It seems that 1/4 folks have issues with the build and others don't - I myself don't so I would need to try to reproduce the errors. Thanks for the report!

Got when I used an old save
Just in case, I started a new game, same result

Reactions: DiPeppo

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Got when I used an old save
Just in case I started a new game, same result
I see. For now, I can't seem to replicate that error, but I will try to reproduce it then. But the new contents are in "Extras" tab as I mentioned - so remember to click on Extras on the main menu!

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
I downloaded it thru gofile as well, had zero issues.

Perhaps the download got corrupted? Maybe use a newer version of winrar (or whatever). I dunno, just throwing ideas around ;)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

Just in case
I delete the save files, including the persistent files in the app folder and main game folder

started a new game and so far no errors

it could be you just need to delete both persistent files

Last edited:

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Interesting...damn, everyday you learn new shit. The odd thing is that I have indeed deleted the old persistent files but maybe deleting it in Ren'py GUI is not enough - not sure. Still, I'm going to note on this. Thanks folks!

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Seems the English persistent.imagebutton_path wasn't updated for the new path? Swapping languages may fix it up.
Yeah, it might because the persistent has changed and whatnot. Previously, there's no English folder. I just wanted to organize it a bit more since we have Spanish, German, and whatnot, so instead of laying everything out front, I created a new folder called English and set the default folder path to the English one.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Cyberheart [v0.3.5 (Extra 1)] [DiPeppo]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 387 MB

PC/MAC: - - -

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Bro pulled up to a wedding thinking that it's a funeral...But seriously, I won't be doing something I won't enjoy and you obviously won't be playing something you won't enjoy as well. I'm sure there are other games with that kink, man. :ROFLMAO:
You say no NTR and that's great but how about some of the more hardcore kinks?

We have some real sick deviants on here.

A bit of cuddling, maybe some handholding ..... headpats?

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
You say no NTR and that's great but how about some of the more hardcore kinks?

We have some real sick deviants on here.

A bit of cuddling, maybe some handholding ..... headpats?
Sure, we already have hugs and head pats, now cuddling and handholding...that can be arranged. Meet me in the back alley for more discussion. :whistle:

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes