4.70 star(s) 18 Votes

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Banner v3.png

Overview:
Some search for destiny and purpose their entire lives but never find it, for others it can easily just fall into your lap. For one young man, he has searched long for a purpose in a world where the technology of corporations has taken over. His simple life, despite the friends he has around him, which include a litany of lovely girls, simply does not speak to what he truly wishes for.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-12-28
Release Date: 2023-12-28
Developer: DiPeppo - - - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.5 (Extra 1)
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

If you are having issues with 0.3.5, try this fix by gojira667.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - -
-

Extras: Fan Sigs -
Walkthrough - Walkthrough Mod

beachwalk007.jpg ch3_group_park1_20.jpg m4TEMY.jpg agSMFR.jpg D1Bi78.jpg aVxT2s.jpg 0JxaID.jpg izk70q.jpg 9mP1TO.jpg ch3_ireneval_lt_01.jpg ch3_sc5_findval1_01.jpg ch3_irene_rogue_11.jpg ch3_remimere_findremi_14.jpg _M_btD.jpg ch3_sc7_findval3_03.jpg guitar001.jpg

Last edited:

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
What are the future tags dev? Harem? ntr/sharing? Pregnancy?
I am looking for ways to get the ownership of this game (haven't used f95zone that much, sadly) but once I have it. I will update the tags page!

Sababukin

Modder
Nov 4, 2022
I go to the website to see what's new and I look at the demo uploaded half an hour ago, I say I'll check it out. "Playing" for 5 minutes max, basically you won't learn anything xD Looks good, although the MC looks like a cunt. I will definitely check out the next update hoping for more content than what you have added. I wish you good luck.

Reactions: DiPeppo

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
I go to the website to see what's new and I look at the demo uploaded half an hour ago, I say I'll check it out. "Playing" for 5 minutes max, basically you won't learn anything xD Looks good, although the MC looks like a cunt. I will definitely check out the next update hoping for more content than what you have added. I wish you good luck.
Thank you so much! I had a note in my post saying that this is just to showcase the UI and some characters for now, but the main contain will be much longer for sure!

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
That was so short not sure it could even be considered a demo...
I included a message in my post in another website, but this demo is basically to test the water and showcase the UI as well as some characters. Don't worry, Chapter 1 when finished will be much longer than this! :3

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
2 scenes that take less than 5 minutes to get through. Another 2 screen shots would have shown the entire thing.
Nice looking UI, but not much else. Already annoyed by the long delays and fades between dialogs. Having to click after the questions to get the menus instead of putting the menu on the screen at the same time is going to get old fast as well.

"Welding" circuit boards? I think you meant "soldering", but "assembling" would have worked better.

The only thing revealed is that it's Xmas day and he lives with 3 women, yet it has two 5 star "reviews", one of which reads like a shill: " for encouragement 5 stars". IMO, "reviews" like that should earn a temporary ban.

4.70 star(s) 18 Votes