4.70 star(s) 18 Votes

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Very nice start to a game, amazing visuals, good writing, and likable characters. I honestly can't wait for more, this game has outstanding potential.

If there's one nitpick I could make its that there are a ton of references to other games, but there's no info about what games are being referenced. It would be a great addition to include a reference list somewhere, so we can check out the games that are being referenced.

Keep up the great work!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: McGreed and DiPeppo

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Very nice start to a game, amazing visuals, good writing, and likable characters. I honestly can't wait for more, this game has outstanding potential.

If there's one nitpick I could make its that there are a ton of references to other games, but there's no info about what games are being referenced. It would be a great addition to include a reference list somewhere, so we can check out the games that are being referenced.

Keep up the great work!
Thank you so much for the kind words!

I do have list of folks that I referenced arts/games in the credits section, but you are right - I didn't list each specific reference for each scene, but like a list as I mentioned. Was there any game that you wanted to inquire on?

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Thank you so much for the kind words!

I do have list of folks that I referenced arts/games in the credits section, but you are right - I didn't list each specific reference for each scene, but like a list as I mentioned. Was there any game that you wanted to inquire on?
Thanks for responding. The one I was most curious about was the picture in the top right at Violet's store, it has a cat girl, a goblin, and 2 others in it. And I also think that Violet and the girls she says she was in a band with seem familiar, although I can't place them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DiPeppo

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Thanks for responding. The one I was most curious about was the picture in the top right at Violet's store, it has a cat girl, a goblin, and 2 others in it. And I also think that Violet and the girls she says she was in a band with seem familiar, although I can't place them.
Of course, I respond to everything on here...if I don't forget, of course.

Let me see...before I forget, the band that Violet's (or was) in is fictional and is not in any other visual novels. The idea of the band was a spontaneous one - all of the members of the band was created by my close friend, SiofraMeii. I will leave my response below in the spoiler. There's only one visual novel among these pictures.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does that answer your question?

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Of course, I respond to everything on here...if I don't forget, of course.

Let me see...before I forget, the band that Violet's (or was) in is fictional and is not in any other visual novels. The idea of the band was a spontaneous one - all of the members of the band was created by my close friend, SiofraMeii. I will leave my response below in the spoiler. There's only one visual novel among these pictures.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does that answer your question?
I don't know how many here appreciate how much effort went into something that is essentially a drop in the bucket of the overall story, but it's worldbuilding stuff like this that genuinely makes me love exploring any kind of game.

• Yay, new update!

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
I don't know how many here appreciate how much effort went into something that is essentially a drop in the bucket of the overall story, but it's worldbuilding stuff like this that genuinely makes me love exploring any kind of game.
What can I say? I like little things. Please do not arrest me, FBI, I mean no sus.

Cheddarmaster

Nov 2, 2020
1714127529338.png

Can anyone tell me which games these pictures are from other than the one from Pale Carnations? They seem so familiar, but I can't place them. Thanks(y)

4.70 star(s) 18 Votes