4.70 star(s) 18 Votes

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
You forgot one very important choice: Leave it TF alone.
Good to see you again, I guess.

And it's not like it's permanent, sometimes I like to switch the hair styles once in a while for a chapter. Thanks for the input.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
You forgot one very important choice: Leave it TF alone.
I prefer a change-up in character appearances rather than seeing the same static styles repeated. Whether it's to indicate a change in their personality, or even just allowing the dev to experiment with creative new ideas to avoid burnout, it's nice to see these changes occur.

Reactions: DiPeppo

zktrent1608

Jun 3, 2021
good game with an interesting story ( without lewds but it will come so no comment about that ) but with a character like meredith it would be great to know what her fucking problem is ( it will be revealed but it's better to know from the start to be more understanding and not hateful towards her ) good luck to the dev and keep up the good work

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
good game with an interesting story ( without lewds but it will come so no comment about that ) but with a character like meredith it would be great to know what her fucking problem is ( it will be revealed but it's better to know from the start to be more understanding and not hateful towards her ) good luck to the dev and keep up the good work
Thank you for the kind words!

You are the not the only person who has that sentiment about Meredith, I can guarantee that! It's just she's a character intended to be a puzzle where you go "what the FUCK"; but from there on, you either get more curious or you just move on with other gals (which Cyberheart thankfully features individual paths as well). If you are curious and choose to understand them better, then step by step, their stories will be unraveled. I didn't want to write a story where I go something like...so here's girl A, she a blondie and she cute as fuck, here's girl B, she a bitch since she plays hard-to-catch, here's girl C, just a random hoe you find at the bar and screw her for the sake of inserting lewds in the game.

I also didn't really want to make a game where everyone is a successful character and/or will just fall to their knees for the guy. For folks who ask, I usually just say two things regarding this! First, everyone has a flaw - not a single character in the game will be perfect. It will be up to you to choose who to unravel and to help (or not, hence the individual paths; you can just choose one gal for example). I mentioned this in the overview...I think. And second, if you can stand someone at their absolute worst and then hopefully help them out of their...situation, then you will get to enjoy the benefits of what comes later on. ;)

Ps: In case you haven't played the extra, the so-called reason will be revealed partially too - and that information will come in handy in your playthrough. Chapter 4 has some more information (staying with the puzzle analogy, you get some more jigsaw pieces); same to 5, and the puzzle will become complete as more contents are available. This applies to everyone, of course. Cheers!

Last edited:

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
Thank you for the kind words!

You are the not the only person who has that sentiment about Meredith, I can guarantee that! It's just she's a character intended to be a puzzle where you go "what the FUCK"; but from there on, you either get more curious or you just move on with other gals (which Cyberheart thankfully features individual paths as well). If you are curious and choose to understand them better, then step by step, their stories will be unraveled. I didn't want to write a story where I go something like...so here's girl A, she a blondie and she cute as fuck, here's girl B, she a bitch since she plays hard-to-catch, here's girl C, just a random hoe you find at the bar and screw her for the sake of inserting lewds in the game.

I also didn't really want to make a game where everyone is a successful character and/or will just fall to their knees for the guy. For folks who ask, I usually just say two things regarding this! First, everyone has a flaw - not a single character in the game will be perfect. It will be up to you to choose who to unravel and to help (or not, hence the individual paths; you can just choose one gal for example). I mentioned this in the overview...I think. And second, if you can stand someone at their absolute worst and then hopefully help them out of their...situation, then you will get to enjoy the benefits of what comes later on. ;)

Ps: In case you haven't played the extra, the so-called reason will be revealed partially too - and that information will come in handy in your playthrough. Chapter 4 has some more information (staying with the puzzle analogy, you get some more jigsaw pieces); same to 5, and the puzzle will become complete as more contents are available. This applies to everyone, of course. Cheers!
I find the story and the characters very interesting and the renders look gorgeous (especially the use of colours). However I also echo that sentiment about Meredith. I get you're trying to create a mystery with her, but you already have a much more interesting mystery with respect to Irene. So I am at a loss as to why I should care about the mystery of why the bitch Li is such a bitch (lol) and more importantly why the MC would see her as a romantic option. The fact that they have known each other since childhood and she's always been like that towards him, makes it difficult to understand how a romantic relationship could evolve from that. I'm not saying it can't be done, just that you've given yourself an incredibly difficult task (like one of the 12 tasks of Hercules).

Also I'm not one of those persons who sees sex scenes in avns as "an added bonus" it's as important to me as the plot and the characters, so I hope it wont be too much longer before some lewd content enters the picture.

That being said this is really interesting game so far and I'm looking forward to more.

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
I find the story and the characters very interesting and the renders look gorgeous (especially the use of colours). However I also echo that sentiment about Meredith. I get you're trying to create a mystery with her, but you already have a much more interesting mystery with respect to Irene. So I am at a loss as to why I should care about the mystery of why the bitch Li is such a bitch (lol) and more importantly why the MC would see her as a romantic option. The fact that they have known each other since childhood and she's always been like that towards him, makes it difficult to understand how a romantic relationship could evolve from that. I'm not saying it can't be done, just that you've given yourself an incredibly difficult task (like one of the 12 tasks of Hercules).

Also I'm not one of those persons who sees sex scenes in avns as "an added bonus" it's as important to me as the plot and the characters, so I hope it wont be too much longer before some lewd content enters the picture.

That being said this is really interesting game so far and I'm looking forward to more.
Thanks for the kind words! I do take pride in the aspects you mentioned. Let me break down the comment and reply to you easier by echoing the answer I gave yesterday.

I get you're trying to create a mystery with her, but you already have a much more interesting mystery with respect to Irene.
Cyberheart features individual as well as harem routes, meaning that there's more than one way to play the game. Even on one route, you have more than a few variations too (different choices in a route have different dialogues/scenes). You don't have to do Meredith's route if you don't like her, if I'm being blunt - say, you care more about Irene and wants to do Irene's route, sure then; that's one of the ways I designed Cyberheart. But for many people, I'd say that figuring Meredith out does not lock you out from figuring Irene's mystery. You can do both, or either as I mentioned. ;)

more importantly why the MC would see her as a romantic option
That would be up to the players, including you. As I mentioned, you don't have to force yourself in Meredith's route. Ezio, the MC, is a vessel of your choices - and those choices will shape the story as you please.

The fact that they have known each other since childhood and she's always been like that towards him, makes it difficult to understand how a romantic relationship could evolve from that. I'm not saying it can't be done, just that you've given yourself an incredibly difficult task (like one of the 12 tasks of Hercules).
This is based on IRL observations and relationships. I've had relationships that were initially ugly, but as we grew up, we learned to communicate, to sit down, and to have a talk. Many people focus on the "what" - obviously the "what" here is the broken relationship. Sure, we had fights, sure they were a pain in the ass. And people would just choose to "get over" it and don't really give a shit anymore. I am okay with that too, hence that's why Cyberheart has different characters with different backstories and flaws to figure out.

But the difficult part is the "why" - why are they like that? Why did things get ugly? For Meredith, it's a tale of being stuck to the past and not being able to move on. Eventually, we will get to the "how", but yeah "why" goes first. Nevertheless, as I said, the choice is yours - you don't have to choose to understand her, and can simply move on with other choices.

I see you. I just mentioned that I really didn't want to insert a random lewd scene just to make the game qualify under "adult" category. I could have inserted a dream sequence while Ezio was napping, or a random fuck-n-go sequence while they were in the city - but then as you said, those scenes weight so little in the "plot and characters". In that case, you can say that it's "an added bonus" - it's not really crucial to the plot or characters whatsoever.

I am a firm believer that a scene is super hot not because of only the scene itself, but also because it has a good buildup leading to that scene. Different games have different paces, some feature lewd scenes earlier than others, and some take their time. I wouldn't spoil on when the lewd scenes will come - but the best I can give you is that they would come naturally in time.

Sorry for the long ass answer, but I was just trying to clear things up for ya! :lepew:

Last edited:

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
Thanks for the kind words! I do take pride in the aspects you mentioned. Let me break down the comment and reply to you easier by echoing the answer I gave yesterday.

Cyberheart features individual as well as harem routes, meaning that there's more than one way to play the game. Even on one route, you have more than a few variations too (different choices in a route have different dialogues/scenes). You don't have to do Meredith's route if you don't like her, if I'm being blunt - say, you care more about Irene and wants to do Irene's route, sure then; that's one of the ways I designed Cyberheart. But for many people, I'd say that figuring Meredith out does not lock you out from figuring Irene's mystery. You can do both, or either as I mentioned. ;)

That would be up to the players, including you. As I mentioned, you don't have to force yourself in Meredith's route. Ezio, the MC, is a vessel of your choices - and those choices will shape the story as you please.

This is based on IRL observations and relationships. I've had relationships that were initially ugly, but as we grew up, we learned to communicate, to sit down, and to have a talk. Many people focus on the "what" - obviously the "what" here is the broken relationship. Sure, we had fights, sure they were a pain in the ass. And people would just choose to "get over" it and don't really give a shit anymore. I am okay with that too, hence that's why Cyberheart has different characters with different backstories and flaws to figure out.

But the difficult part is the "why" - why are they like that? Why did things get ugly? For Meredith, it's a tale of being stuck to the past and not being able to move on. Eventually, we will get to the "how", but yeah "why" goes first. Nevertheless, as I said, the choice is yours - you don't have to choose to understand her, and can simply move on with other choices.

I see you. I just mentioned that I really didn't want to insert a random lewd scene just to make the game qualify under "adult" category. I could have inserted a dream sequence while Ezio was napping, or a random fuck-n-go sequence while they were in the city - but then as you said, those scenes weight so little in the "plot and characters". In that case, you can say that it's "an added bonus" - it's not really crucial to the plot or characters whatsoever.

I am a firm believer that a scene is super hot not because of only the scene itself, but also because it has a good buildup leading to that scene. Different games have different paces, some feature lewd scenes earlier than others, and some take their time. I wouldn't spoil on when the lewd scenes will come - but the best I can give you is that they would come naturally in time.

Sorry for the long ass answer, but I was just trying to clear things up for ya! :lepew:
You don't need to apologize. I appreciate the long answer and that you responded so quickly and took the time to address every point. That's something I respect in a developer.

I tend to forget this has a harem path so that is a valid point. I agree with you that relationships can change dramatically overtime. From my experience however, it tends to involve a major change in circumstances or a major change in behaviour/personality. It also tends to be easier when you dealing with children as opposed to adults. Children tend to change easier due to growing up. If someone is an adult and is an asshole, chances are I'll just avoid them as opposed to trying to figure them out.

As for lewds it's a damned if you do and damned if you don't. if you include dream sequences or random disposable sex some (like me) will like it and others will hate it and vice versa if there are no sex scenes.

Thanks for the response.

4.70 star(s) 18 Votes