4.70 star(s) 18 Votes

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
can't even launch this game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I will be honest - that's odd. That's the first time I've seen this happening.

Edit: Ah, okay, got the error now. Somehow it only gives you an error when it's Feb 29 lmfao. I'm guessing that's because there's no Feb 29 in 2095 (there's only Feb 28).

I will come back with a fix soon, but for now, you can just adjust the date and time of your PC to...March 01, for example.

Last edited:

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I will be honest - that's odd. That's the first time I've seen this happening.

Edit: Ah, okay, got the error now. Somehow it only gives you an error when it's Feb 29 lmfao. I'm guessing that's because there's no Feb 29 in 2095 (there's only Feb 28).

I will come back with a fix soon, but for now, you can just adjust the date and time of your PC to...March 01, for example.
That's so fucking funny wtf lol :KEK: I've never seen an error this specific before

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
[Chapter 4 Sneak Peek - #3]

Nothing much to say, and I had troubles picking an image for preview so I'm just gonna do this one for neutrality.
Progress is there, going nicely.

Ps: Wanted to fix the caption and in a moment of being sleepy, I deleted the post so here it is again... ch4_meredith01_03.png

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
DiPeppo How is the development of the update going? It's a long way off
Game's not dead, dev's not milking (hopefully, maybe).

But seriously, it's going alright. I did do a mini-update back in December as an experiment on Blender as I mentione - for Chapter 4, the pace is fine. I can't give a concrete answer, like we will be done in a month or 2 months from now, because I don't want to sacrifice quality - if I can improve something within a reasonable time frame, I will; which possibly means that the development might take extra time.

However, just be assured that I am already pushing myself over the limit to get this update out as soon as possible without cutting corners. I acknowledge that I haven't been able to do this as a full-time developer yet. If you really want to know why: I'm in a graduate program, so my day time is spent 9 to 6 as a student/assistant, 6 to 7 to eat, shit, rest a bit so that I get the dumbo juice out and get the smort juice in, whatever; then 7 to 2 for the game development itself. That's why I began to unload some work to others, because that saves time and they can do it way better than I can do it now (future, not sure; but absolutely better than me now).

TLDR: Development's going alright.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021

But seriously, it's going alright. I did do a mini-update back in December as an experiment on Blender as I mentione - for Chapter 4, the pace is fine. I can't give a concrete answer, like we will be done in a month or 2 months from now, because I don't want to sacrifice quality - if I can improve something within a reasonable time frame, I will; which possibly means that the development might take extra time.

However, just be assured that I am already pushing myself over the limit to get this update out as soon as possible without cutting corners. I acknowledge that I haven't been able to do this as a full-time developer yet. If you really want to know why: I'm in a graduate program, so my day time is spent 9 to 6 as a student/assistant, 6 to 7 to eat, shit, rest a bit so that I get the dumbo juice out and get the smort juice in, whatever; then 7 to 2 for the game development itself. That's why I began to unload some work to others, because that saves time and they can do it way better than I can do it now (future, not sure; but absolutely better than me now).

Your ever growing hunger for perfection is one of the reasons I actually enjoy playing through the first few chapters multiple times over. Not many devs get that invested into the world they create since they mostly see it as a vehicle for getting to the next lewd scene (not going to mention any *notable* examples here). When you have a world you care about, and characters you personally feel heavily invested in, you get a purely magical experience that's hard to describe.

Also... your schedule sounds like a masochist's wet dream. I sincerely hope you're doing okay mental health wise...

• Star-struck
Reactions: McGreed and DiPeppo

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Your ever growing hunger for perfection is one of the reasons I actually enjoy playing through the first few chapters multiple times over. Not many devs get that invested into the world they create since they mostly see it as a vehicle for getting to the next lewd scene (not going to mention any *notable* examples here). When you have a world you care about, and characters you personally feel heavily invested in, you get a purely magical experience that's hard to describe.

Also... your schedule sounds like a masochist's wet dream. I sincerely hope you're doing okay mental health wise...
Thanks, slick. It's not an easy road to walk on, but hey! I'm masochist so who knows.

And nah, don't worry. I only wish that there were more than 24 hours a day or that I didn't need to sleep so that I could have more time to do other things. I'm still doing okay though, no sweat! :cool:

Reactions: McGreed and slick97

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Thanks for the information and exp
Picsart_24-03-27_09-44-27-077.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: DiPeppo

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
[Chapter 4 Sneak Peek - #4]

Last time I did a neutral preview picture, so now...this is something to confuse everyone. So about this: ||I bet you click on this spoiler to find out who the hell this is, but nah, you gotta wait till Chapter 4 to find out Enjoy the long weekend, folks!

View attachment 3490046
Bro spoiled my secret frfr...

• Sad
Reactions: jhonatanw
4.70 star(s) 18 Votes