4.70 star(s) 18 Votes

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well it's a drag that 0x52_URM tool doesn't work (doesn't display the pop out window when choices happen) normally like other titles, using this tool. As I find this title needs a walk through, or the player has the potential to miss out on points and content if wrong choices are made.

Reactions: DiPeppo

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Well it's a drag that 0x52_URM tool doesn't work (doesn't display the pop out window when choices happen) normally like other titles, using this tool. As I find this title needs a walk through, or the player has the potential to miss out on points and content if wrong choices are made.
If you follow the written walkthrough made by slick or the mod made by gojira, that should guarantee you all of the points so far. :)

Reactions: slick97 and doujin1

doujin1

Nov 18, 2017
If you follow the written walkthrough made by slick or the mod made by gojira, that should guarantee you all of the points so far. :)
Can you help to link mod to the OP.
Neverknow it have mod also, which is very awesome to have!

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Thx for the Extra DiPeppo :giggle:, as a French, seeing a big part of it being in my native language only makes the scene more emotional for me so thanks for that

• Yay, new update!

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Thx for the Extra DiPeppo :giggle:, as a French, seeing a big part of it being in my native language only makes the scene more emotional for me so thanks for that
I'm glad that you like it, Ely! That idea came to me pretty randomly, but I'm glad that it worked out beautiful in the end. :giggle:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ellyx

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
DiPeppo - Thanks for linking my points guide in the OP! I should probably make sure I maintain that post, or write a proper walkthrough guide for those who don't want to install the mod (at least until you incorporate your own in-game walkthrough ;))

Also, gojira667 - Nice work on the mod! For those who aren't aware, the choice menus in Cyberheart aren't the traditional ones used by Ren'Py, but instead custom dialogue boxes created by DiPeppo himself. Also, IIRC (been awhile since I looked at the code), the choices you make jump you to specific labels which is where relationship points are awarded, so URM is effectively useless here unless you're using it as a method of cheating (which is better done through the built-in console rather than URM).

DiPeppo - Feel free to @ me on Discord whenever you drop an update and want me to update the guide. I'm not always active on here or Patreon, but I will always set aside time to help out if you need it :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: doujin1 and DiPeppo

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
Sorry if I sound stupid but English is not my first language so I miss some things. I wonder if the mod works in the current version?

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Sorry if I sound stupid but English is not my first language so I miss some things. I wonder if the mod works in the current version?
No worries at all! The mod should work if you include the fix/patch by gojira.

• Red Heart
Reactions: burbero

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
We have the second poll up and running on Patreon - get your votes in now!

View attachment 3231009
Hard to choose between 1 and 10. Would say 10, because it's still very much her, more than 1 is imo.

If she were 10-20 years older and a housewife I would go for 2. It has that homely vibe to it.

• Yay, new update!

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Hard to choose between 1 and 10. Would say 10, because it's still very much her, more than 1 is imo.

If she were 10-20 years older and a housewife I would go for 2. It has that homely vibe to it.
Awesome to know - thanks for the inputs, zeph. Remember to vote on Patreon though since I can only count the votes there! :)

Reactions: zeph19
4.70 star(s) 18 Votes