4.70 star(s) 18 Votes

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
2 scenes that take less than 5 minutes to get through. Another 2 screen shots would have shown the entire thing.
Nice looking UI, but not much else. Already annoyed by the long delays and fades between dialogs. Having to click after the questions to get the menus instead of putting the menu on the screen at the same time is going to get old fast as well.

"Welding" circuit boards? I think you meant "soldering", but "assembling" would have worked better.

The only thing revealed is that it's Xmas day and he lives with 3 women, yet it has two 5 star "reviews", one of which reads like a shill: " for encouragement 5 stars". IMO, "reviews" like that should earn a temporary ban.
Thank you for the interest in my game!

As I mentioned a few times above, the biggest purpose of this demo is to showcase the UI that I spent lots of time working on it. It is also to introduce a few characters and if you reply for another time, you would probably notice the bios sections for the girls that contain a few more information about them. With that being said, I hope that you will stick around for the release of more chapters since it will give you more backstory of the characters!

I also appreciate the feedback on the delays on the fades. Some of those can definitely be better, but they are intended to give players more of an immersive feeling. Thank you for the feedback on the welding/soldering part.

Regarding the reviews, that is something I do not have control of. A review is always appreciated but is fully optional and is done at the discretion of a player. :)

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
If you are going to go with Renpy and VN get rid of Sandbox before the game starts. Almost everyone who likes Renpy HATES sandbox.
This will not be a sandbox game. As soon as I obtain the thread permission to edit the tags, I will include the tags that I planned to do and not to do.

DogeDuck

Nov 4, 2018
Really?

I mean, I don't mind either way but from what I've seen everyone seem to like sandbox. What they don't like is the useless grind.
Personally the most common issue I have with Sandbox is when they have endless nested areas with little utility.
Grind can be a problem, but most of the problem can be abated by making the activity amusing or interesting.

Reactions: Grelk

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Really?

I mean, I don't mind either way but from what I've seen everyone seem to like sandbox. What they don't like is the useless grind.
As always, the 'almost everyone' crowd does NOT speak for everyone, even remotely. The only time they are annoying and a waste of time is when they are designed to be a waste of time to pad play time. Make it functional, useful, AND not a blind search trying to find triggers without knowing where the trigger is much less WHEN. THAT is what ppl loathe about sandboxes. I've played plenty that were just fine and fun, because they did NOT use it to pad play time by having ppl blindly wander round the tub.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Is that first preview the MC?
If so he looks a bit... feminine.
More then a bit. Just needs tits and it wouldn't be a doubt. Been seeing several games of late where the only thing telling you the MC is male is the dev saying so. LOOKING at it says otherwise. Hair doesn't help either. But from what I gather, HS is utter shite for male hairdos. Never seen one *I'd* wear. Course, I'm lazy about my hair. I either just leave it loose, or tied in a ponytail. Been decades since I bought, much less used, 'styling' products.(mid back length)

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
More then a bit. Just needs tits and it wouldn't be a doubt. Been seeing several games of late where the only thing telling you the MC is male is the dev saying so. LOOKING at it says otherwise. Hair doesn't help either. But from what I gather, HS is utter shite for male hairdos. Never seen one *I'd* wear. Course, I'm lazy about my hair. I either just leave it loose, or tied in a ponytail. Been decades since I bought, much less used, 'styling' products.(mid back length)
Thanks for the feedback! I agree that males in HS2 are sadly pretty hard to work with (not literally). This is evident through the lack of clothes and hair.

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Give him some huge tiddy and just slap futa on the package. Done deal. Problem solved.
But seriously, jokes aside - looking a bit feminine is one thing, but holy shit, having him mistaken to be a love interest is on a whole new level. I truly appreciate the wakeup call and feedback, and will try to improve on this!

Reactions: Creiz
4.70 star(s) 18 Votes