4.70 star(s) 18 Votes

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Not a ton of meat right now. Though it's enough for me to look forward to the next chapter. Especially the part at the end.

As for girls

Kat - The matron of the household. I like her look especially in the photo. Maybe one day we'll truly reward her for her service.
Meredith - I really like her look. Not a fan of her personality. I know we'll find out more later on. How will we warm her cold heart towards us?
Remi - The younger sister. Got the sweet personality and good spirits. Maybe she could be that warm girl that we are looking for.

Either way keep up the good work.

P.S Merry Christmas and happy holidays.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DiPeppo

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Not a ton of meat right now. Though it's enough for me to look forward to the next chapter. Especially the part at the end.

As for girls

Kat - The matron of the household. I like her look especially in the photo. Maybe one day we'll truly reward her for her service.
Meredith - I really like her look. Not a fan of her personality. I know we'll find out more later on. How will we warm her cold heart towards us?
Remi - The younger sister. Got the sweet personality and good spirits. Maybe she could be that warm girl that we are looking for.

Either way keep up the good work.

P.S Merry Christmas and happy holidays.
Aw, thank you for the kind words and comments! Damn, there seems to be more Kat lovers now, which is really cool to see. I did spend quite a bit of time designing her character so that she looks charming and appropriate to her age.

Anyway, thank you so much again - and Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you , too! :)

Reactions: quinfax

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
No Incest :oops: , no loli no sleepsex, no rape, no hárem, no blackmail, no cheating, no corruption etc...
with so much content out of the question you will make people not interested in supporting your project
Thanks for the suggestion!

I have thought about that and I would rather not doing those kinks at all than (awkwardly) forcing it into my game. I completely understand if there are many people into those, say incest or harem, and that I might not have as many supporters as I could have if I was to include those kinks. But if they do not align with the theme or the story, then yeah, I wouldn't want to go that route. Who knows though? This is just my first game to pave the way - I might do a game with some of those kinks later. ;)

But I appreciate your comment - Merry Christmas and happy holidays! :)

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Aerith in the story, cool! Then where is that fucking Sephiroth? I am going to kill him when he appears in the story! :mad:
Sadly to say that only remi attracted me so far and the story is not very interested to me, just see if anything improve in the future updates in order to put this game in my playlist.:unsure:

• Haha

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Aerith in the story, cool! Then where is that fucking Sephiroth? I am going to kill him when he appears in the story! :mad:
Sadly to say that only remi attracted me so far and the story is not very interested to me, just see if anything improve in the future updates in order to put this game in my playlist.:unsure:
Aw, not again! :ROFLMAO:

But I appreciate your interest in Remi. Chapter 1 just paves the way for the story in a sense that it introduces the characters and provides the settings. I hope that the latter chapters will be more interesting to you. :)

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around the bit about them living in an orphanage. There's only three of them, and they are all adults. I have heard of an orphanage that would keep someone after they had turned 18, but only if they were still in school. Once they graduated, they were gone.

And why no kids? If it were an actual orphanage, there would be children there. That IS the purpose behind an orphanage, is it not?

It just doesn't make any sense to me at all.

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around the bit about them living in an orphanage. There's only three of them, and they are all adults. I have heard of an orphanage that would keep someone after they had turned 18, but only if they were still in school. Once they graduated, they were gone.

And why no kids? If it were an actual orphanage, there would be children there. That IS the purpose behind an orphanage, is it not?

It just doesn't make any sense to me at all.
Thank you for the question! That's a good and intuitive one. I know that someone would ask about that sooner or later. To answer that though...if you don’t mind spoiler, I am going to explain it a bit. Again, note that this contains some very heavy spoiler for a LI in the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: McGreed

Cotytto

Jun 15, 2020
Too much point and click for no good reason makes it feel very sandbox even if it supposedly isn't ever going to be one which means it's going "free roam" and that is just sandbox lite.

Good luck with your game.

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Too much point and click for no good reason makes it feel very sandbox even if it supposedly isn't ever going to be one which means it's going "free roam" and that is just sandbox lite.

Good luck with your game.
Thank you for your feedback!

I am going to start off by saying that this game is definitely not a sandbox game. When it was first uploaded here, a person mistakenly tags that and that’s why some people advises me not to do sandbox. There’s also no free roams in this version yet and I am not even sure if I would do one in later versions. Just making sure that you were aware of that.

Now, by point-and-click, I suppose you are talking about the part where you examine the body in the forest.

That with the introduction where you are given the tutorial is the only 2 points in this chapter where you need to point and click, which is 2 renders out of about 300 renders and 4 dialogue lines.

Or did I misunderstand you? My apologies if that is the case! Nevertheless, I appreciate your feedback and wishes. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Last edited:

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Bruh harem is totally of picture..
Thank you for your feedback!

For now, I am prone to do a non-harem path for the game. Not because I am not a fan of harem games, it’s because I am not that experienced in doing the harem path yet, and though this is my first game, I definitely wouldn’t want anything sloppy.

For my next games though, I might opt in for harem and many more kinks that I am currently leaving out in Cyberheart.

Once again, appreciate your feedback - Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
If you plan on doing non harem paths, let everyone pursue all the girls at once but not as a harem. More as a pick an ending thing.

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
If you plan on doing non harem paths, let everyone pursue all the girls at once but not as a harem. More as a pick an ending thing.
Thank you for your advice!

That’s actually precisely what I had in mind. The player won’t be locked into any paths early on. Plenty of time to find out about each girl.

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Thank you for the question! That's a good and intuitive one. I know that someone would ask about that sooner or later. To answer that though...if you don’t mind spoiler, I am going to explain it a bit. Again, note that this contains some very heavy spoiler for a LI in the game.

It would certainly have been great to have seen some of that in his thoughts beforehand when he mentioned his money supporting them. Otherwise, their situation just comes off as complete nonsense. Isn't that what the prologue is for, to explain some backstory?
That way you wouldn't have to give the complete backstory until it's needed, but it won't sound so bizarre.

• Red Heart

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
It would certainly have been great to have seen some of that in his thoughts beforehand when he mentioned his money supporting them. Otherwise, their situation just comes off as complete nonsense. Isn't that what the prologue is for, to explain some backstory?
Gotcha.

4.70 star(s) 18 Votes