4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
If you ever want me to do it all official like, come hit me up on my Discord. I'll make a private channel and we can talk about it.
Oh I might! I can probably figure it out if I have time but yeah lol, I would rather having someone know what they are doing work on it. :ROFLMAO:

Thanks again!

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Hey, hey there! Many of you have reached the new year already, so I just wanna drop an announcement to wish everyone the best heading into 2023.

I launched the demo less than 2 months ago and this server has outgrown my expectation. I have received far more supports than I could ever imagine. And I get to talk with many cool peeps which helped me tremendously with the creation of Cyberheart, too. Just know that a few years from now, when our community gets bigger (it will), I will not forget y'all and would still appreciate you like I did on day 1. ❤

Now! Let's see if you can find your language in here.

Happy New Year, Guten Rutsch, З Новим Роком, Srećna Nova Godina, Manigong Bagong Taon, Godt Nytår, Bonne Année, 新年快乐, Feliz Año Nuevo, Chúc Mừng Năm Mới, 새해 복 많이 받으세요, Buon anno, Szczęśliwego Nowego Roku, สวัสดีปีใหม่, نايا سال مبارک, La Mulți Ani, سال نو مبارک, Gelukkige Nuwejaar, Hav et Godt Nytår, শুভ নববর্ষ, あけましておめでとうございます!

Lastly, new year, new plans, new goals, but same you - because you are already awesome. See you next ye-...nah just messing with ya, I will see you probably with the next DevLog.

NewYear2022.png

asmrfan23

May 21, 2018
Yo, I like a lot of this so far. The menu seems nice, good sound effects, nice music, the renders look pretty. However I'm gonna wait till there is more! I do look forward to it though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DiPeppo

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Yo, I like a lot of this so far. The menu seems nice, good sound effects, nice music, the renders look pretty. However I'm gonna wait till there is more! I do look forward to it though.
Thanks heaps for your kind words!

And I totally understand the decision to hold off for more updates. A bit late but Happy New Year to you!

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Pretty sure but I like where its going so far. Already wondering whats really going on based on the intro the little "time in the simulation" tracker. Looking forward to more.

• Red Heart

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Pretty sure but I like where its going so far. Already wondering whats really going on based on the intro the little "time in the simulation" tracker. Looking forward to more.
Thank you so much for your kind words, I truly appreciate them! And if you already like this, I am sure that you would love the remastered version even more. I am already done with that and I've been working on Chapter 2 now. Cheers and I look forward to seeing you in the future updates!

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Hey y'all!

Figured that I should drop something in the thread to keep it alive - here's a special render for Meredith that I am very proud of. It serves as a picture for the good night function in the Discord server right now among other pictures - just stop by if you wanna see more. I have finished remastering Chapter 1 and I am currently working on Chapter 2 now.

Cheers, peeps!

Meredith_Goodnight_3.png

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
This VN shows some incredible potential given what's already been included in just the brief introduction. I'm not usually a fan of the anime style visuals, but somehow the developer pulled a Caribdis and got me invested. Also, the attention to detail and unique UI are added bonuses that I can always appreciate.

DiPeppo - You seem to have both the motivation and ambition in making a spectacle out of your debut into the AVN developer world, I'm excited to see where you take the story in the future!

• Red Heart
Reactions: McGreed and DiPeppo

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
This VN shows some incredible potential given what's already been included in just the brief introduction. I'm not usually a fan of the anime style visuals, but somehow the developer pulled a Caribdis and got me invested. Also, the attention to detail and unique UI are added bonuses that I can always appreciate.

DiPeppo - You seem to have both the motivation and ambition in making a spectacle out of your debut into the AVN developer world, I'm excited to see where you take the story in the future!
I was just rendering now and was dead ass tired - your message made my night so much better. If you have enjoyed this version, I am sure that you will enjoy the remastered version of Chapter 1 (will be released with Chapter 2) even more. :)

Thank you so much for your kind words! ❤

• Red Heart
Reactions: McGreed and slick97

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Hey, everyone!

Just wanna update a bit on the development progress.

• Chapter 1 remastering process is finished as some of you have known. I am currently working on Chapter 2 now.
  • There are some UI elements left that I haven't able to figured out (typical Ren'py moments), but I will find one way or another to get it done.
  • Now this is very exciting: More good music is coming and more importantly, we will have 2 original soundtracks just for Cyberheart coming soon! All of them will be available in Chapter 2!
As for the timeline of when Chapter 2 is ready, I don't want to promise one thing and deliver something else - but a ballpark range would be within 2 months or so since Chapter 2 is longer than Chapter 1 (almost twice the size of Chapter 1). But again, do not take them for face value and treat it more like a rough estimate.

That's all for now! If I have any other update, I will let you know. Thank you for your support as always, and enjoy the rest of your day!

- Yours sincerely, DiPeppo

Ps: A wall of text looks kinda bland so please enjoy this Bioshock Kat for now. I will also throw in a Meredith render that I did just today too. :)

Katherine_ProgressUpdate.png
MeredithWitch.png

erisim

Aug 19, 2022
Wow that was an early remaster :oops:

What did you remaster exactly? The renders? Cause if they look anything like those preview renders then I have high hopes for this :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: slick97 and DiPeppo

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Wow that was an early remaster :oops:

What did you remaster exactly? The renders? Cause if they look anything like those preview renders then I have high hopes for this :)
Thank you for your kind words!

Yes, I did remaster most of the renders (maybe just leave behind 20 renders that I found to be okay and that I couldn't do any better), and then I also revised a bit of the script too - but the main purpose of the remaster was for the renders. :)

Last edited:

erisim

Aug 19, 2022
Thank you for your kind words!

Yes, I did remaster most of the renders (maybe just leave behind 20 renders that I found to be okay and that I couldn't do any better), and then I also revised a bit of the script too - but the main purpose of the remaster was for the renders. :)
Awesome! I'm definitely gonna play this when there's a bit more content, looking forward to it!

• Red Heart
Reactions: slick97 and DiPeppo

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Hello, hello!

I just would like to stop by here to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day! To celebrate this special day, I am sharing with you three 1440p renders of Kat, Remi, and Meredith. Variations are available in my Discord server, one 4K render is available for free and the rest are on Patreon!

Cheers, folks! :)

- Yours sincerely, DiPeppo

HS2_2023-02-11-15-56-38-795.jpg
HS2_2023-02-13-20-32-40-337.jpg
MeredithBassVer1.jpg

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Reads future tags: NO TRAPS.

I am sad :( still the game so far was fun, looking forward to see more. Good luck Dev.

• Haha

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Reads future tags: NO TRAPS.

I am sad :( still the game so far was fun, looking forward to see more. Good luck Dev.
Haha, sorry! I would rather be transparent with you, and also not do a topic that I am not familiar with rather than half-arse it and let you suffer the mediocrity of it. :ROFLMAO:

But thanks a lot for your kind words! As I said to others, if you enjoyed this version, I believe that you would enjoy the upcoming update with remastered Chapter 1 and fresh Chapter 2. Enjoy the rest of your day!

Reactions: slick97

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Just wanna drop a quick update for everyone and say that the estimate release for Chapter 2 is around end of March. As I said in my Discord server, that's the best-case scenario so please don't treat it as a concrete date. :ROFLMAO:

The update is a little short and bland to read so I included a reworked render of Remi - one of the first renders we have in the Discord server as the good night/morning functions.

Cheers! :)
ProgressUpdate03032023.jpg

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes