4.70 star(s) 18 Votes

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
This was actually really nice. Decent amount of content and a nice start to get a feel for everything. Well written and the characters are nice as well. And thank goodness for not making the MC a creepy perv like in most these games lol. Was real nice seeing a mature MC for once that didn't have the brain of a perverted 15 year old.

But yeah, all in all, this is off to an interesting start. Nice way to end the first update that way to keep you interested in coming back to see what happens next. Overall though, yeah, I enjoyed it. Thanks and best of luck with your project. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: DiPeppo

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
This was actually really nice. Decent amount of content and a nice start to get a feel for everything. Well written and the characters are nice as well. And thank goodness for not making the MC a creepy perv like in most these games lol. Was real nice seeing a mature MC for once that didn't have the brain of a perverted 15 year old.

But yeah, all in all, this is off to an interesting start. Nice way to end the first update that way to keep you interested in coming back to see what happens next. Overall though, yeah, I enjoyed it. Thanks and best of luck with your project. ;)
Thank you so much for your kind words and feedback! Happy holidays! :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpyderArachnid

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Thanks for the suggestion!

I have thought about that and I would rather not doing those kinks at all than (awkwardly) forcing it into my game. I completely understand if there are many people into those, say incest or harem, and that I might not have as many supporters as I could have if I was to include those kinks. But if they do not align with the theme or the story, then yeah, I wouldn't want to go that route. Who knows though? This is just my first game to pave the way - I might do a game with some of those kinks later. ;)

But I appreciate your comment - Merry Christmas and happy holidays! :)
Usually incest games are the most successful.
but good luck with your project.
Merry Christmas :)

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
the best tags for example: incest are out of the question, in this case I don't even consider playing it
At least this developer has already ruled out incest so as not to have the same question inside the topic, he didn't put the blame on patreon like some do... I'm not going to play but I wish ⛲ luck to the developer and happy holidays

• Red Heart

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
At least this developer has already ruled out incest so as not to have the same question inside the topic, he didn't put the blame on patreon like some do... I'm not going to play but I wish ⛲ luck to the developer and happy holidays
Thanks! I tried to be 100% transparent with everyone by listing out every single tags that I planned to do and not to do. I wouldn't do something like...sneakily putting the tags in and then removing it later on; ain't cool with the followers of a game.

Anyway, thanks again for your wishes - happy holidays to you too!

Reactions: incest lover m/s
Jul 25, 2022
maybe he didn't insert incest into the game really because of the patreon lol

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
maybe he didn't insert incest into the game really because of the patreon lol
Eh, not quite. I know some creators bypass the Patreon net with that landlady/landlord/roommate thingy and someone would most likely release a patch to revert that.

The thing is that, incest just didn't match with Cyberheart's backstory in my vision.

Last edited:
May 29, 2022
saw the dev's replies in other threads and decided to check this one out. HOLY SHIT I think I'm having a UI orgasm, I never seen a user interface look this good :oops: now, I feel like the dev focused on making the UI look good instead of anything else. Just in my opinion.

Also on the itch.io page I swore I saw that cursor somewhere from DeviantArt - wasn't it Lmao
GL dev but like the others are saying the MC could easily be turned into a female love interest, maybe you should do somethin' about it just sayin' :unsure:

• Red Heart

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
saw the dev's replies in other threads and decided to check this one out. HOLY SHIT I think I'm having a UI orgasm, I never seen a user interface look this good :oops: now, I feel like the dev focused on making the UI look good instead of anything else. Just in my opinion.

GL dev but like the others are saying the MC could easily be turned into a female love interest, maybe you should do somethin' about it just sayin' :unsure:
Aw, thanks for the kind words! :love:

now, I feel like the dev focused on making the UI look good instead of anything else. Just in my opinion.
Thanks for praising the UI but that was not the only thing that I spent a majority of time on. :LOL: I also spent tons of time (and money in some areas) customizing the characters, creating my own maps/scenes, adjusting the lightings for those scenes, and curating a good music selection. I know that I am not a pro by all means, but I am willing to learn and to improve. After all, this project is a huge passion for me and as much as I enjoy working on it, I also enjoy having and seeing improvements too.

If you haven't try the game yet, feel free to do so to experience it first hand. :)

Also on the itch.io page I swore I saw that cursor somewhere from DeviantArt - wasn't it Lmao
And yup, that's exactly the one. I was looking for a blue-ish, tech-lite animated cursor. Then I straight up bought it thinking that itch.io would have supported animated cursor with their CSS...but...:HideThePain: Oh well, I bought it, I will use it!

Jokes aside, it was like 3 bucks - I like to support the small creators anyway.

And their opinion was actually about the old MC...if you don't mind seeing the original MC, here he is. :LUL: In the most updated version, I have updated his look, including hair, clothes, eyes, noise, a bit more muscular, having a big...flatter chest :LOL: , etc. Basically redesign the whole character from scratch.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
May 29, 2022
And yup, that's exactly the one. I bought it thinking that itch.io could have animated cursor but...:HideThePain: Oh well, I bought it, I will use it! Besides, it was like 3 bucks - I like to support the small creators anyway.
lmao SUPPORT LOCAL BUSINESSES SMALL CREATORS!

Thanks for praising the UI but that was not the only thing that I spent a majority of time on. :LOL: I also spent tons of time and money creating my own maps/scenes, customize the characters, adjusting the lightings, and curating a good music selection. If you haven't try the game yet, feel free to do so to experience it first-hands. :)
yep I did try the game and I thought the user interface looked amazing! The choice screen was especially creative I have not seen a screen like that in any other Ren'Py games I have played. The music is very fitting and fits the atmosphere. Also did you use classical music? When I extracted the game I was "Moonlight Sonata" and I was, surprised to say the least.

VERY VERY good luck dev

• Red Heart

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
lmao SUPPORT LOCAL BUSINESSES SMALL CREATORS!
Ah you little sh- :LOL:

yep I did try the game and I thought the user interface looked amazing! The choice screen was especially creative I have not seen a screen like that in any other Ren'Py games I have played.
Shoutout to Divergence by Artifixion! That was my inspiration for this choice selection UI.

The music is very fitting and fits the atmosphere. Also did you use classical music? When I extracted the game I was "Moonlight Sonata" and I was, surprised to say the least.
You are absolutely correct. I am big fan of classical music and acoustic - that's why you are hearing a modern classical piece right at the main menu, and then starts the game with Ständchen (Serenade) by Schubert. I wanted to use Moonlight Sonata but it was a bit too slow for the start so...:cry: But I will find out a way to insert that somewhere lol.

That's not to say I don't like other genres like pop or techno or anything else; I would still listen to them and as long as it fits to a scene, then I'm gonna pick it. :LUL:

Thanks again for the kind words; and Happy Holidays! :giggle:

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.1
Size 103 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:
WOAH thank you so much for doing this for me! Truly appreciate it!

4.70 star(s) 18 Votes