4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

starkj

May 17, 2022
This might be a dumb question but is this game milf only? Anyway, i'm going to give it a try.

Reactions: DiPeppo

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
This might be a dumb question but is this game milf only? Anyway, i'm going to give it a try.
Oh lol no question is too dumb to be asked. There’s only one MILF in this game, and I would also suggest holding off on trying a bit because I will release Chapter 2 soon, which would include the remastered version of Chapter 1. :)

Thank you so much for your interest!

starkj

May 17, 2022
Oh lol no question is too dumb to be asked. There’s only one MILF in this game, and I would also suggest holding off on trying a bit because I will release Chapter 2 soon, which would include the remastered version of Chapter 1. :)

Thank you so much for your interest!
Oh ok, thanks, i'll wait for the update! :)

• Red Heart

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Sharing my announcement on Discord here with y'all:

Hey, everyone!

Keeping my promise, I would like to (proudly) announce that Cyberheart Chapter 2 is now at the final stage of SFX design, which means that the only thing left is some beta-testing and bug-fixing. If all goes well, and I repeat, this is the best case, then we would have the earliest date as March 30 (hopefully even sooner) for Cyberheart Tier and Beta Testers. The release dates for other tiers will be announced later on. I am including a custom...uh, artwork (if you consider it that way) that includes the chapter's name, a mysterious quote, and some shots of the cast here for y'all to see as a means of saying thanks for reading to this point thus far).

That's all! It's been a blast developing this chapter because there are so many fun things with the renders, the UI, and the story that I was able to work on. As always, I would like to send a special thank-you to everyone who has helped me along the way - you are the reason this project has been able to go this far.

Keep an eye out because more information will be released very soon!

- Yours sincerely, DiPeppo

Chapter 2 Announcement v2.png

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Darn it, forgot an important detail.

Besides the (somewhat) release announcement, I think it is a good time to mention that the game has now shifted to a slightly new direction.

Previously, I mentioned that the game won't have harem route since I wasn't experienced enough hence my ideas were very unnatural - and I can see that no one wants to be forced with a love interest.

So what happens now? The original idea, which is us having individual endings for each love interest, still holds strongly and it's here to stay. However, besides that, I have decided to ask for advice and decided to implement a few more routes, including a harem one. The reason for my decision is as follows:
  • There are quite some interests for a non-harem route, but there are also interests for a harem route.
  • Upon discussing with my writer, a harem ending does make sense and can be inevitable at parts (everyone is staying pretty closely to each other in a close space, among other examples).
  • With that being said, the very reason I created the game is because I want each love interests to represent a meaning that the player is looking for (as the MC); so the individual endings would be, in no way, less significant. Hence, whether you don't like to pick and choose or you want to end up with a particular love interest (or even something else :LUL:), it should be covered.
I think that's all I can think of. Just wanna throw this idea out so y'all be strapped down for an added, not new - just added, direction of the game.

And as I mentioned, stay tuned for the release - thanks as always for your support!

Last edited:

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
I have decided to ask for advice and decided to implement a few more routes, including a harem one.
Well, this sounds GREAT!
on to the watch list, this one goes now.
I did pass on this VN because I heard it was not going to be a harem at first,
But now I am happy that it will be a harem option. I hate having to choose between LIs or have multiple saves to get each ending.

Cheers!

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Well, this sounds GREAT!
on to the watch list, this one goes now.
I did pass on this VN because I heard it was not going to be a harem at first,
But now I am happy that it will be a harem option. I hate having to choose between LIs or have multiple saves to get each ending.

Cheers!
Yessir! Thanks for the interest, and it's a good time to get in on Chapter 2 because I am quite proud with how the remastering of Chapter 1 (included in the next update) turns out to be. Have a good rest of your day!

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
The new update is now available for download, enjoy folks!

In case you missed the announcement:

Hey there!

I planned to hold off on this for a few days, but I will be super busy in the next week, and I definitely want to be there for y'all in case y'all have any difficulty accessing the game and whatnot (maybe some game-breaking bugs). As Michael Jordan said, "release the tape".

Now! I just wanna say some quick forewords before you jump into the update. I am extremely proud of this update. While shuffling through the renders from the original version (Chapter 1), it was both nostalgic and amazing to see how low the quality of my work is back then. It was just...3 months back? But yeah, not gonna lie, it sucked. xD Seeing them again, however, made me realize that my decision to remaster Chapter 1 was a correct decision, since I was able to learn a lot from everyone.

I learned to pay even more attention to details - for example, the door closing sound effects, the expression shifting from one state to another, or even smaller things like choosing a font that everyone can read more comfortably. I am a firm believe that these little things are what make or break a game - that is besides the usual suspects, aka good story, good renders, and whatnot. But only the little details can make a game standout.

Okay, enough said! This update, combined the remastered Chapter 1 and newly created Chapter 2, contains of (approximately):
  • 850 renders
  • 5 custom animations
  • 16,000 words
  • 80 sound effects
  • 37 songs, including 2 original soundtracks for Cyberheart
  • Typos, grammar problems, and bugs fixed from the original Chapter 1
All in all, it has been such a blast to develop so far.

Enjoy!

- Yours sincerely, DiPeppo

Ps: Do note that the Android is a bit outdated since I updated a tiny bit from the PC version already. I will update it as soon as I can nag Estrada777 to update the port. xD

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Cyberheart-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
imsee lesbian is in the maybe catagory to be added if it is added at some point do you plan to make it avoidable
I would say it is optional, assuming that I add that in. I will make sure that you aren't being forced into viewing/participating in a kink that you don't like.

Reactions: battali0n

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I would say it is optional, assuming that I add that in. I will make sure that you aren't being forced into viewing/participating in a kink that you don't like.
so it will still happen but it will be offscreen if added? In that case i will wait on this game until its more finalized if it will be added or not for me lesbian/bi Love interest is a deal breaker and dont want to get into a story and have that dropped on me

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
so it will still happen but i have the choice to turn the other way basically if added? In that case i will wait on this game until its more finalized if it will be added or not for me lesbian/bi Love interest is a deal breaker and dont want to get into a story and have that dropped on me
Will is definitely a strong word since lesbian is still in the "Maybe" category. For now though, I don't think that I will have a full-blown lesbian/bi route in the story because it's just out of place, plus, it's not something that I have experiences to develop ideas on.

Also, lesbian, to me here, is just some actions during the group sex - and even with this, I still haven't planned this far yet. But again, as I said, I will never force people into a kink that they don't want to do.

Hope that helps!

Reactions: battali0n

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Will is definitely a strong word since lesbian is still in the "Maybe" category. For now though, I don't think that I will have a full-blown lesbian/bi route in the story because it's just out of place, plus, it's not something that I have experiences to develop ideas on.

Also, lesbian, to me here, is just some actions during the group sex - and even with this, I still haven't planned this far yet. But again, as I said, I will never force people into a kink that they don't want to do.

Hope that helps!
thats why i said if added i know it isnt set in stone. as far as it being in group scene for me thats dosnt make much difference girl on girl in any capacity is a turn off for me.
just a bit of advice though skipping a scene dosnt usually work to please people. most want full avoidable for things they arent into meaning its made clear that the thing opted out of didnt hapen either by a change in the renders that show the difference or dialog changes that reflect the player choice

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I already liked the first episode, and now episode 2 has me hooked.

I already have 2 girls (now maybe 3 with Irene) that I liked, so having single routes and now a harem one is great.

Very much looking forward episode 3

• Red Heart

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
I already liked the first episode, and now episode 2 has me hooked.

I already have 2 girls (now maybe 3 with Irene) that I liked, so having single routes and now a harem one is great.

Very much looking forward episode 3
Thanks a bunch! Just curious, which two girls did you have your eyes set on? :PogChamp: One of them is...Kat, I guess? :LUL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: MisterNephilim

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
  • Upon discussing with my writer, a harem ending does make sense and can be inevitable at parts (everyone is staying pretty closely to each other in a close space, among other examples).
I know I am one of a very small handful of people on this site that feels this way but: A harem route is "best" when it makes sense (in story) and explores how it effects the characters involved. With how active you seem to be in the thread and the apparent quality of the game (I have not played but am currently DL'ing :LUL:) I feel like you have a better chance than most others i've seen

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes