4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
HOOOO BOOOY.
Just finished the first two chapters and sweet jesus. I can already feel it in my bones this is gonna be one of the greats. The sheer quality of this is already leagues ahead of most titles. This is on par with eternum so dipeppo mate I applaud you.
Ayyy thank you, weezal - I appreciate the kind words! As I said to another folk here, to have my game be mentioned in the same sentence as Eternum...I can't be more flattered than this, considering that it is one of my favorite titles. I still have a long way to do, but this is only the beginning, and I do strive to deliver. :)

Thanks again!

Last edited:
Reactions: weezal

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Really interesting and unique setting and opening plot. Too early to say much about the characters. I guess that we will see what the characters are made of when they are forced to leave the house. Looking forward to future updates.

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Really interesting and unique setting and opening plot. Too early to say much about the characters. I guess that we will see what the characters are made of when they are forced to leave the house. Looking forward to future updates.
Thank you for your kind words! :)

Reactions: bacienvu88

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Oh wow, someone asked the same question too, I hope that you don't mind me copying and quick-editing my answer :ROFLMAO:

For now, I don't think that I will have a full-blown lesbian/bi route in the story because it's just out of place, plus, it's not something that I have experiences to develop ideas on.

Also, if I were to include it (again, this is a big "if") - lesbian, to me here, is just some actions during the group sex. Even with this, I still haven't planned this far yet. But again, I will never force people into a kink that they don't want to do.

Hope that helps!

TL;DR: No lesbian content is planned for now, and if Cyberheart had lesbian content, it would be 1) optional, and 2) not be a full-blown lesbian lovers route (just some actions between the girls with MC involved also, in the umbrella of MFF tag).
So, will I have the choice to have the girls not sexually interact with each other during a threesome and if not will the threesome be avoidable? Straight Li's are only interested in the MC and don't have any sexual interaction between each other in a threesome. It would be the same as two guys sharing a girl and they start making out with each other. Some people may be into that but it is not my kink.

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
So, will I have the choice to have the girls not sexually interact with each other during a threesome and if not will the threesome be avoidable? Straight Li's are only interested in the MC and don't have any sexual interaction between each other in a threesome. It would be the same as two guys sharing a girl and they start making out with each other. Some people may be into that but it is not my kink.
Thanks for the question for clarification.

Yeah, I think I will have that option. As I said, I don't want to force anyone into any kink.

Reactions: EJW and battali0n

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
DiPeppo - First off, I wanted to say fantastic work with the updated renders for chapter 1! While the previous renders looked great, the new ones show off much crisper while still maintaining the same artstyle. It was also nice to see you having fun implementing a sci-fi styled UI that blends in well with the rest of the art, a difficult feat to pull off that appears to be effortless for you.

That last sentence also ties into another point I wanted to bring up: just how experienced are you with Ren'Py? I've browsed through some of the codebase for other VN's (Artemis, Eternum, etc.), and seeing your code gives off the appearance that you've been writing in the Python language for over a decade. The combination of complex arguments and unique formatting are non-existent for inexperienced devs, so either you're a savant when it comes to coding, or you're far more experienced that I initially thought.

With the release of chapter 2 I now feel there's enough content to write a review that adequately conveys the overall quality of this VN. Of course if you're following the industry standard that most creative directors use then you have a lot more material we'll uncover at as the story progresses, but there's already enough here that I can get a good gauge of it. I should have it uploaded by the end of the weekend if time permits, and so far you've completely blown away my expectations with everything here :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: DiPeppo

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
DiPeppo - First off, I wanted to say fantastic work with the updated renders for chapter 1! While the previous renders looked great, the new ones show off much crisper while still maintaining the same artstyle. It was also nice to see you having fun implementing a sci-fi styled UI that blends in well with the rest of the art, a difficult feat to pull off that appears to be effortless for you.

That last sentence also ties into another point I wanted to bring up: just how experienced are you with Ren'Py? I've browsed through some of the codebase for other VN's (Artemis, Eternum, etc.), and seeing your code gives off the appearance that you've been writing in the Python language for over a decade. The combination of complex arguments and unique formatting are non-existent for inexperienced devs, so either you're a savant when it comes to coding, or you're far more experienced that I initially thought.

With the release of chapter 2 I now feel there's enough content to write a review that adequately conveys the overall quality of this VN. Of course if you're following the industry standard that most creative directors use then you have a lot more material we'll uncover at as the story progresses, but there's already enough here that I can get a good gauge of it. I should have it uploaded by the end of the weekend if time permits, and so far you've completely blown away my expectations with everything here :)
Hey, Slick! Nice to see you again, homie! Let me reply/answer to you in bullet points so I don't get lose by my own writing. :ROFLMAO:
  • Thank you for the kind words! I really appreciate it.
  • I did have some experience with coding but it's more like...uh, using statistical programs because that's what I have to do for my studies. I have never used Ren'py until November of last year, but yes, I did have exposure to Python. Nevertheless, I still think that my code is not fully optimized yet and I am not that good of a coder - for example, there are repetitions and the pipeline can be dumbed down a lot more, but again, if it works, then it works. I might come back to clean up the code sometime later though. Still, as I said, I appreciate your kind words!
  • The UI did go through a bunch of iterations to become how it looks right now - many nights of neck and back pain lmao, but ay, after seeing comments like yours? I think it was worth it.
    • To piggyback this, the reason I want a good UI is...I am not sure how to explain it. I am fully aware that I am creating an adult game, not like an AAA game or something. However, I encountered the video of LA Noire menu on Youtube, and boi, it reminded me of how I adored it so much. That was when I thought that, even though I was doing an adult game, that didn't mean that I can't have a good UI for Cyberheart.
  • And yes! I am much happier with the remake quality of Chapter 1 and the new Chapter 2 regarding the render quality. Did take me some time to get there. During the months of December 2022 to February 2023, I basically stopped rendering for the main game and focused on studying how to make better characters, how to make better renders, etc. because I realized that I had way too many things that I didn't know could improve the render quality by a ton. But again, I am satisfied with the progress.
  • Take your time with your review! I welcome all review and feedback, even appreciate it too.
As I said, thanks so much for your kind words, and it's always a pleasure to run into you, Slick!

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Hey, Slick! Nice to see you again, homie! Let me reply/answer to you in bullet points so I don't get lose by my own writing. :ROFLMAO:
  • Thank you for the kind words! I really appreciate it.
  • I did have some experience with coding but it's more like...uh, using statistical programs because that's what I have to do for my studies. I have never used Ren'py until November of last year, but yes, I did have exposure to Python. Nevertheless, I still think that my code is not fully optimized yet and I am not that good of a coder - for example, there are repetitions and the pipeline can be dumbed down a lot more, but again, if it works, then it works. I might come back to clean up the code sometime later though. Still, as I said, I appreciate your kind words!
  • The UI did go through a bunch of iterations to become how it looks right now - many nights of neck and back pain lmao, but ay, after seeing comments like yours? I think it was worth it.
    • To piggyback this, the reason I want a good UI is...I am not sure how to explain it. I am fully aware that I am creating an adult game, not like an AAA game or something. However, I encountered the video of LA Noire menu on Youtube, and boi, it reminded me of how I adored it so much. That was when I thought that, even though I was doing an adult game, that didn't mean that I can't have a good UI for Cyberheart.
  • And yes! I am much happier with the remake quality of Chapter 1 and the new Chapter 2 regarding the render quality. Did take me some time to get there. During the months of December 2022 to February 2023, I basically stopped rendering for the main game and focused on studying how to make better characters, how to make better renders, etc. because I realized that I had way too many things that I didn't know could improve the render quality by a ton. But again, I am satisfied with the progress.
  • Take your time with your review! I welcome all review and feedback, even appreciate it too.
As I said, thanks so much for your kind words, and it's always a pleasure to run into you, Slick!
I want to show you a side by side comparison of your code and digi.B's code so that I can better convey just how far along you are with your understanding of Ren'Py:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Behind the spoiler is a comparison of how you and digi.B coded in a dynamic choice set (i.e. a guessing game). You both did the exact same thing of allocating the code governing the choices to a separate file altogether, but your's is more better implemented as it's both formatting the options (which looks/sounds appealing), and simultaneously checking which choices are correct. Digi has 2 years of experience with Ren'Py from working on Artemis, and however many years of experience in the tech industry prior to his debut into the AVN world. The reality is you're already implementing techniques that experienced devs utilize, which is beyond impressive regardless of your skill level.

I'm making a big deal out of this because you're severely underrated for what you're producing, and it's my hope that as you continue to release new chapters that you build up an audience that can appreciate the amount of effort and attention you're giving to your project. I also don't give out high praise often since there's only a handful of devs I actually consider to be in the highest echelon in the AVN world.

Note: I purposely chose Artemis for the comparison due to how similar you two are in your GFX and UI design. Plus the android plotline was too good to pass up on as it makes the comparison all the more fair.

• Yay, new update!

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
I want to show you a side by side comparison of your code and digi.B's code so that I can better convey just how far along you are with your understanding of Ren'Py:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Behind the spoiler is a comparison of how you and digi.B coded in a dynamic choice set (i.e. a guessing game). You both did the exact same thing of allocating the code governing the choices to a separate file altogether, but your's is more better implemented as it's both formatting the options (which looks/sounds appealing), and simultaneously checking which choices are correct. Digi has 2 years of experience with Ren'Py from working on Artemis, and however many years of experience in the tech industry prior to his debut into the AVN world. The reality is you're already implementing techniques that experienced devs utilize, which is beyond impressive regardless of your skill level.

I'm making a big deal out of this because you're severely underrated for what you're producing, and it's my hope that as you continue to release new chapters that you build up an audience that can appreciate the amount of effort and attention you're giving to your project. I also don't give out high praise often since there's only a handful of devs I actually consider to be in the highest echelon in the AVN world.

Note: I purposely chose Artemis for the comparison due to how similar you two are in your GFX and UI design. Plus the android plotline was too good to pass up on as it makes the comparison all the more fair.
Then it's indeed the highest compliment I can receive and I shall accept, considering that it came from you and considering that Artemis is the most favorite AVN now (and digi.B is the person that I look up to the most in the AVN universe :)).

Thanks again, fam! And don't worry, I am fully committed to finishing Cyberheart.

• Red Heart
Reactions: slick97

shucia

Jan 3, 2019
I will hold my rating for now until more updates coming, but so far i really liked it since i'm also a science fiction fan and hopefully it can be as good as the 2 games from my signature.
A little bit of advice is please dont keep rerendering or remaking like a certain dev does, your renders already very good imo and moving on with the plot and finishing the project at your own pace ofc its much better.
Overall i hope this game could fill the 3rd spot in my signature and wish you the best for this project of yours.

• Red Heart

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
I will hold my rating for now until more updates coming, but so far i really liked it since i'm also a science fiction fan and hopefully it can be as good as the 2 games from my signature.
A little bit of advice is please dont keep rerendering or remaking like a certain dev does, your renders already very good imo and moving on with the plot and finishing the project at your own pace ofc its much better.
Overall i hope this game could fill the 3rd spot in my signature and wish you the best for this project of yours.
Thank you so much for your kind words!

And sure thing - I will keep that in mind :) I will see you in the next updates.

• Red Heart
Reactions: shucia

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Alright folks! As some of you might have known, I joined a contest for renders. It went on for the past 3 weeks, and the results are in...I lost. :HideThePain:

Regardless, this is the best render I've done to this day, costed the most time, and I pulled every trick I knew to get it done. This is all HS2, no Photoshop or anything else.

Anyway, I just would like to share with you my entry. It's 4K resolution and since it's a special occasion (not really special, but you get what I mean) - it's free for everyone!

Special thanks to Soli, Middy, and Mei for the inspiration pictures, thanks Mei and Middy for the comments, and thanks y'all for your support, as always.

Have a good rest of Monday!

- Yours sincerely, DiPeppo
HS2_2023-04-16-20-43-26-945.png

Last edited:

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Hey folks!

Just wanna drop by with some updates.
  1. I’m pleased to announce that the script is at 100% and the rendering phase is at about 20%.
  2. I will be away soon for the rest of May - your boy is coming back home to visit a family member. I will still be online, and I will still work on Cyberheart – but I will be much slower in responding to inquiries.
  3. We are super close to the 6-month anniversary of Cyberheart! Thanks for your support so far!
  4. This is super unrelated, but I just won at April’s contest! Here's that entry at 4K resolution for everyone to enjoy. This trumps the previous render, and this is now the proudest render I've ever done in Honey Select 2.
That's about it! Cheers, and I will see you again in 2 weeks or so. Take care, everyone!

- Yours sincerely, DiPeppo

Entry_6.png

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Hello, everyone!

If you are reading this message, it means that my plane did not crash and I have made back alive in one piece! I hope all is well for you too.

This is just to let you know that I'm officially back to rendering and working on Chapter 3. Besides working on that, I've been dabbling in Blender and after the past few days, here's the result - Kat in Blender for ya. Shoutout to Puggy for being a champ and helping me fix some problems with Kat.

To celebrate this milestone, I decided to get everyone this wallpaper for free! If the resolution is somehow ass, then you can head over to and try downloading there (also free for the public) instead.

Cheers, everyone!

Yours sincerely, DiPeppo
Kat Night 1.jpg

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 19 Votes