4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
I know I am one of a very small handful of people on this site that feels this way but: A harem route is "best" when it makes sense (in story) and explores how it effects the characters involved. With how active you seem to be in the thread and the apparent quality of the game (I have not played but am currently DL'ing :LUL:) I feel like you have a better chance than most others i've seen
Oh, you are not among the minority! Namely, I thought the same thing too, but that was why I was hesitant to include a harem route and initially, did not want to include that. As I mentioned in a few replies, I didn't want to half-arse it - if I were to do that, I would just not do it at all and wait till I have more experience and ideas to implement the harem route correctly.

However, after a while of discussing with my writer, I decided that a harem route does make sense and I was comfortable with including it with his help. But yeah! I totally get what you are saying.

Thanks also for the kind words!

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
That was a beautiful update. This is coming along so well and glad to see it still going. That backstory was really sad, but it added so much. I sense some really bad things coming in the future, but for now, I'm curious to see how things are going to go with her adapting to this new life. Expecting a bunch of fun in the morning!

Excited to see what the next update will bring. Thanks! ;)

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
That was a beautiful update. This is coming along so well and glad to see it still going. That backstory was really sad, but it added so much. I sense some really bad things coming in the future, but for now, I'm curious to see how things are going to go with her adapting to this new life. Expecting a bunch of fun in the morning!

Excited to see what the next update will bring. Thanks! ;)
Thank you for your kind words, homie! Also sorry for making ya restart Chapter 1. :HideThePain:

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpyderArachnid

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Thank you for your kind words, homie! Also sorry for making ya restart Chapter 1. :HideThePain:
No worries, I planned on restarting any ways, just to be on the safe side lol. Plus it's only v0.2 so far, so it's good to get those things ironed out this early so restarting isn't so bad.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: DiPeppo

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Will the lesbian be optional?
Oh wow, someone asked the same question too, I hope that you don't mind me copying and quick-editing my answer :ROFLMAO:

For now, I don't think that I will have a full-blown lesbian/bi route in the story because it's just out of place, plus, it's not something that I have experiences to develop ideas on.

Also, if I were to include it (again, this is a big "if") - lesbian, to me here, is just some actions during the group sex. Even with this, I still haven't planned this far yet. But again, I will never force people into a kink that they don't want to do.

Hope that helps!

TL;DR: No lesbian content is planned for now, and if Cyberheart had lesbian content, it would be 1) optional, and 2) not be a full-blown lesbian lovers route (just some actions between the girls with MC involved also, in the umbrella of MFF tag).

Last edited:

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
No incest tag but it's in the green section of genre?
cest or no cest?
I wanted to include that but same to harem, I am not allowed to include that (yet) because the game currently does not have any lewd contents.

Reactions: weezal

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Haven't played this yet, but as a harem enjoyer I want to express my thanks for adding that as a route. I've become so set in my ways that's it's very hard for me to get into a non-harem game because I despise being route-locked. Which sucks for me honestly, since there are some really quality games I know I'm missing out on. Regardless, I probably wouldn't be here without that change. Looking forward to checking this out now!

• Red Heart

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Haven't played this yet, but as a harem enjoyer I want to express my thanks for adding that as a route. I've become so set in my ways that's it's very hard for me to get into a non-harem game because I despise being route-locked. Which sucks for me honestly, since there are some really quality games I know I'm missing out on. Regardless, I probably wouldn't be here without that change. Looking forward to checking this out now!
Thanks a lot homie. Yeah, I understand the sentiment for sure - glad to have you here!

Reactions: MidnightKing

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
Man I haven’t played the game yet but the detailed overview which includes everything you would want to see in an overview, Dev actually reading-not skimming looking for some WHERE MILF comments to hate on- and replying all of the comments is just a huge W. I only saw this type of interaction from a Dev 2-3 times. Really loving how you interact with fans over here. I’m pretty sure the game is just as good, this just became a priority for me to play. Good luck dev, hope you won’t lose your humanity dealing with all the trolls.

• Red Heart

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Man I haven’t played the game yet but the detailed overview which includes everything you would want to see in an overview, Dev actually reading-not skimming looking for some WHERE MILF comments to hate on- and replying all of the comments is just a huge W. I only saw this type of interaction from a Dev 2-3 times. Really loving how you interact with fans over here. I’m pretty sure the game is just as good, this just became a priority for me to play. Good luck dev, hope you won’t lose your humanity dealing with all the trolls.
Thanks a lot for your kind words! And yes, I strive to be as approachable as possible and the first step is to reply to all comments whenever I can. :)

Appreciate your interest in my game also, and I hope that you will enjoy it. If you have any questions/feedback, my DM or Discord is always open. Enjoy the rest of your day!

Reactions: Prolko

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
HOOOO BOOOY.
Just finished the first two chapters and sweet jesus. I can already feel it in my bones this is gonna be one of the greats. The sheer quality of this is already leagues ahead of most titles. This is on par with eternum so dipeppo mate I applaud you.

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes