4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Now that’s strange…so you played 0.2. Would you mind trying that one more time to see if it works, perhaps it is just a one-time error?
I believe it's a bug with Ren'Py itself when you have decompiled and compiled/archived files both present. Quitting out and restarting almost always fixes it, but sometimes it requires a fresh download.

Checking the files in the error log, there isn't any repeat of label names. I also tested loading the game several times, and ran through the first choices just to see if perhaps something broke during those first two choice menus and everything ran fine.

• Wow
Reactions: DiPeppo

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
I try to launch it many times... I'll try after my next reboot ^^'
Sure thing! Definitely strange, this is the first time I’ve seen it happened to my own game. Just let me know how I can help!

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Ay folks! Sorry I haven't updated for ya.

As Chapter 3 is coming to life sooner and sooner, here's a teaser/sneak peek for ya.

1690651501759.png

And then I also joined a contest (same one that I posted a while ago)...and I lost again. :HideThePain: Here's the entry and some more interpretations for any avid reader.

1690651583327.jpeg
  • Ironically, it took me quite some time to create a tear that actually looked good. For the heart, I initially planned to do something else, but I decided to go with orange to contrast the blue and cold vibes of the render. I wanted to depict an Angel trying to hold onto hope despite being chained and captured, which connects to a later part of the story.
  • I added extra lights to the halo, giving the hair a golden/orange shine. To make the heart look more fiery, I incorporated some crackling effects. The chains were a later addition inspired by Irene's story, symbolizing her memories being stolen and her being controlled by the corporation.
  • Choosing the right hairstyle was a bit of a challenge, but I settled on a longer style resembling Irene's past look. To add a sense of motion, I included hair strands blowing from left to right. The emotions in the eyes were crucial, and after deliberation, I opted for a squinty expression that conveyed a subtle sadness and vulnerability.
  • For the dress, I kept it simple, as a fallen and captured angel wouldn't be wearing a prom dress, obviously!
  • The feather design underwent some changes compared to my previous render (the Kat's Egyptian one and Meredith's Angel), and I decided on a new one that worked better.
  • The clock, embraced by the wings, is pointing at 11:11, holding various meanings like coincidence, appearance of an angel, and new beginnings. The overall design was inspired by The Star tarot card, representing hope, faith, and new beginnings for Irene. The icy overlay on the text adds to the theme.
  • I like the chromatic aberration effect in this render, as it gives a sense of time pausing or the focus being on Irene.
I tend to focus on details and their meanings and that, my folks, is usually my downfall, but I must admit, this is one of my favorite renders to date. I poured my heart into creating it, and I hope you all enjoy it too!

Cheers, folks!

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
Ay folks! Sorry I haven't updated for ya.

As Chapter 3 is coming to life sooner and sooner, here's a teaser/sneak peek for ya.

View attachment 2810192

And then I also joined a contest (same one that I posted a while ago)...and I lost again. :HideThePain: Here's the entry and some more interpretations for any avid reader.

View attachment 2810195
  • Ironically, it took me quite some time to create a tear that actually looked good. For the heart, I initially planned to do something else, but I decided to go with orange to contrast the blue and cold vibes of the render. I wanted to depict an Angel trying to hold onto hope despite being chained and captured, which connects to a later part of the story.
  • I added extra lights to the halo, giving the hair a golden/orange shine. To make the heart look more fiery, I incorporated some crackling effects. The chains were a later addition inspired by Irene's story, symbolizing her memories being stolen and her being controlled by the corporation.
  • Choosing the right hairstyle was a bit of a challenge, but I settled on a longer style resembling Irene's past look. To add a sense of motion, I included hair strands blowing from left to right. The emotions in the eyes were crucial, and after deliberation, I opted for a squinty expression that conveyed a subtle sadness and vulnerability.
  • For the dress, I kept it simple, as a fallen and captured angel wouldn't be wearing a prom dress, obviously!
  • The feather design underwent some changes compared to my previous render (the Kat's Egyptian one and Meredith's Angel), and I decided on a new one that worked better.
  • The clock, embraced by the wings, is pointing at 11:11, holding various meanings like coincidence, appearance of an angel, and new beginnings. The overall design was inspired by The Star tarot card, representing hope, faith, and new beginnings for Irene. The icy overlay on the text adds to the theme.
  • I like the chromatic aberration effect in this render, as it gives a sense of time pausing or the focus being on Irene.
I tend to focus on details and their meanings and that, my folks, is usually my downfall, but I must admit, this is one of my favorite renders to date. I poured my heart into creating it, and I hope you all enjoy it too!

Cheers, folks!

bruh that's straight up majestic

• Red Heart
Reactions: DiPeppo and McGreed

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
That render looks insanely cool, man. Love it!

I have a good feeling that this game is an absolute banger, but I haven't tried it yet because I think it's worth waiting for more content. The previews you share on discord and in this thread make me think that this might be a special kind of game. Weird post, I know.

The blonde from the first preview makes me think of Aerith. Is she similar to her in personality, too?

• Red Heart

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
That render looks insanely cool, man. Love it!

I have a good feeling that this game is an absolute banger, but I haven't tried it yet because I think it's worth waiting for more content. The previews you share on discord and in this thread make me think that this might be a special kind of game. Weird post, I know.

The blonde from the first preview makes me think of Aerith. Is she similar to her in personality, too?
Thanks dawg! And nah, that ain't weird, fam. I know some folks prefer to wait for more contents and get at them all at once. I can understand that sentiment, you can't get enough of a good game.

And as before, you ain't the only one who mentioned that. Remi (name of the blonde, well one of them) is bubbly, cute, and outgoing. She's like a younger sister with perhaps too much energy. At least that's what I intended for her anyway. :ROFLMAO:

Since you play Eternum, imagine a hybrid of Annie's and a bit of Dalia's personalities in a slightly bigger Annie's bod, and throw in the energy of uh...say, five golden retrievers. There we go, we have a Remi in the lab.

All in all, I hope that I wouldn't disappoint you because the game will be an extreme slow burn, so that's a heads up for ya!

Last edited:

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
Alright folks!

For the past month, I just kept my routine of working on the game and practicing on Blender. Here's something I made for a friend of mine just yesterday - this is just one of the other renders I cook up in Blender.

1693774550676.png

As for the news of the game, I will have this render do the talking for me. :)

1693774597898.png

DiPeppo

Developer of Cyberheart
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2022
things are heating up wooooooo
Please don't expect this level of rendering in the game (yet)! I am still just learning the ropes in Blender, and the game will still be created natively in HS2 so... :ROFLMAO:

I will still have treats from time to time for y'all though!

Last edited:
Reactions: McGreed

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
Please don't expect this level of rendering in the game (yet)! I am still just learning the ropes in Blender, and the game will still be created natively in HS2 so... :ROFLMAO:

I will still have treats from time to time for y'all though!
my man. my dude. the renders in the game are already incredible truly. If whats already in the game can be surpassed then hats off to you. well done (y)(y)

• Red Heart
4.60 star(s) 19 Votes